(Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide}

Poll: Do you like this team?

Yes
36.36%
Yes,ofcourse
63.64%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
(May. 16, 2014  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, guys, I agree that team GT is probably the most serious and the one comprised of the most great Bladers, but I do think that post could have been taken as a joke : the smiley indeed gives it away, even for me who does not use emoticons. It is as if someone told me : "Yeah, I'll go easy on you because you're a girl" and used that smiley at the end. I would not be offended by that, clearly it would not be meant to be nagging.

Honestly I didn't see the emoticon because I was on my tablet. But still he did sorta blow things out of proportion. But its all cool. I got a laugh, Coffee, and Chinese food. SO I'm doing great.

(May. 16, 2014  12:35 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Next time im not ganna put up with "darkmousy's" BS.Unlike it i am not afraid of WBO warnings.

May I give you some advice? From a vet to you. Please be careful what you say and do. Because I was there once, got warnings and all that fun stuff. And if you stick around for the long haul then those warning can eventually weigh you down. I see potential in you. And as far as my "BS" I don't think I'm as bad as other members can be. SO good luck in the future, have fun, and stay in school and all that fun stuff.
(May. 16, 2014  2:38 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  11:37 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  5:50 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Canada and the "USA"*cough*corporation*cough*are huge countries right?
So,I decided to split them!
Canada:
Western sideConfusedquad A
EasternConfusedquad B
MiddleConfusedquad C
"USA":
WesternConfusedquad A
EasternConfusedquad B
MiddleConfusedquad C
In the "USA",the eastern side goes from Florida to Michigan and everything to th right of it.
Middle goes from Alabama to Texas and everything above it.
The Western goes from New Mexico to Washington and everything to the left of it.
Canada:
EasternGaspntario to Newfoundland and everything to the right of it.
MiddleConfusedaskatchewan to Queen Elizabeth Islands and everything directly under it
Western:Alberta to Yukon Territory and everything else to the left(including northwestern terrotories).
When we get members from other countries,I will split those countries too.

For now,we are focused on defeating Team GT which should be easy because they aren't very organizedXD

Team GT is just about the most organized and elite team on the WBO currently. When you defeat them I'll I'll scream applesauce in the middle of the street.

If we beat you then I want you to chant 50 times that dragonemperor16 and I are your humble leaders AND you have to make a video showing it OR you have to disband Team GT.
not sure if your talking to me, Dark_Mousey or both of us ...
DRAGON KING can't disband Team GT. It belongs to Dark_Mousy and his members, hah.
(May. 16, 2014  2:38 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: If we beat you then I want you to chant 50 times that dragonemperor16 and I are your humble leaders AND you have to make a video showing it OR you have to disband Team GT.
No one would agree to those one sided terms, I hope you realise. And please learn what humble means before using it, as you really haven't been all too humble on this thread or anywhere. Modesty is a good thing to have.

Anyway, we really should stop posting here (yes, me too. Sorry) unless it directly pertains to the team.
(May. 16, 2014  2:38 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: If we beat you then I want you to chant 50 times that dragonemperor16 and I are your humble leaders AND you have to make a video showing it OR you have to disband Team GT.

eh... wow ummm..... This somes up my response. But seriously, stay humble, and ya come to my tournaments maybe? idk. Honestly I'm kinda at a lost for words here. Its like, like... I can tell you're hungry and want to prove yourself. Ive seen it before. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

(May. 16, 2014  2:51 AM)Dual Wrote: No one would agree to those one sided terms, I hope you realise. And please learn what humble means before using it, as you really haven't been all too humble on this thread or anywhere. Modesty is a good thing to have.

Anyway, we really should stop posting here (yes, me too. Sorry) unless it directly pertains to the team.

I agree. This is why I say teams in general are a bad idea unless its in a particular area such as Maryland or North Carolina. But anyway.... This team definitely is made up of interesting characters.
I wouldn't say teams outside of those regions are bad ideas- the "New England/CT BeyBlazers" had a non-official tournament or two before, haha.

But this is definitely getting out of hand. Teams are meant for fun and friends/fellow Beybladers, not to "dominate other teams", etc. This is getting pretty out of hand, E.Emperor. As everyone has said and to emphasize always treat fellow (and veteran) members with respect; how you'd want to be treated.

Not meaning to contribute if this is spam; only and last post in this topic.
@Dark_MousyI apoligize for my rudeness.
@DualOk,Ok,I get it you all hate me whatever!
@Tje rest of you guysI apoligize for my rudeness.Can these posts be erased????

Sorry for double posting but from now on,Team Emperor Doom Destructors only accepts serious members who are willing to pursue team goals!
Our goal for now is to get at least 5 placings in an official WBO tournament!
Ultimate goal:To dominate the WBO!!!!
@Dark_mousyIs this a good starting point?
(May. 16, 2014  3:17 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: @Dark_MousyI apoligize for my rudeness.
@DualOk,Ok,I get it you all hate me whatever!
@Tje rest of you guysI apoligize for my rudeness.Can these posts be erased????

Sorry for double posting but from now on,Team Emperor Doom Destructors only accepts serious members who are willing to pursue team goals!
Our goal for now is to get at least 5 placings in an official WBO tournament!
Ultimate goal:To dominate the WBO!!!!
@Dark_mousyIs this a good starting point?
That's extremely rude to put words into my mouth. Please point out to me where I said I hated you. Exactly. I do not hate you, I was simply suggesting that cockiness won't make friends.

That's all.
Don't underestimate the power of a common man
King E.Emperor we all don't hate you. You're a very nice guy you just got of one the wrong foot, hah. Let's try to focus more on the team.
(May. 16, 2014  12:06 PM)RyÅ«zaki Wrote: King E.Emperor we all don't hate you. You're a very nice guy you just got of one the wrong foot, hah. Let's try to focus more on the team.

Ok,I'll focus on the team now!
Depending on what stat you live in, you guys are going to be in squads.Hawaii is counted as squad c,Alaska squad B!
From here on,this is a canadian USA team!We only accept certian alliances!
May I please join your team? It looks so awesome!
yes you can join our team but first fill up the application and then you can be a member of the team.
Fill out this

To join
Thanks for your help pokemo.
I agree that he should be the co-leader but is his skills good enough?

(May. 16, 2014  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, guys, I agree that team GT is probably the most serious and the one comprised of the most great Bladers, but I do think that post could have been taken as a joke : the smiley indeed gives it away, even for me who does not use emoticons. It is as if someone told me : "Yeah, I'll go easy on you because you're a girl" and used that smiley at the end. I would not be offended by that, clearly it would not be meant to be nagging.

Team GT maybe a great team but after I get to know our new teammates then I can move forward and get serious but for now I just want to get to know each other. THIS TEAM WILL BE THE STRONGEST,THE BEST IN THE WBO!
Level of beyblading:Beginner,Intermediate,or expert: Intermediate
Beyblade combos(optional): Bakushin Leone 90RB
What type of bey do you use: Defense
Number of beys: 36.
What state do you live in: UK
Beyblade story: I'vebeen a big fan of it with my cousin. He took me in. (you might know him!)
How many tournaments have you placed: 2 home tournaments. Though, I know they don't count.
How many tournaments have you been to:
I want you to join.What about you dragonemperor?BTWI agree with you,this team will be better,even better than the awesome GT!However,we will pursuse one goal at a time,according to the wise Dark_Mousy!
level of beyblading:expert
beyblade combos: earth aquirio
what type of bey do you use:stamina,defence
number of beys:15
what state do you live in:new zealand,taranaki
beyblade story:i've just been a fan of beyblades from the start because of my brother.
how many tournaments have you placed: 0
how many tournaments have you been to: 0
Fill out this., the new one
(May. 17, 2014  2:11 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I want you to join.What about you dragonemperor?BTWI agree with you,this team will be better,even better than the awesome GT!However,we will pursuse one goal at a time,according to the wise Dark_Mousy!

Have a goal for the team. But each member should have goals for themselves. Not to just better themselves in Beyblade, but life. Multiple goals are possible. You guys can do it. If you need any help at all my inbox is always open.
(May. 17, 2014  3:08 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 17, 2014  2:11 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I want you to join.What about you dragonemperor?BTWI agree with you,this team will be better,even better than the awesome GT!However,we will pursuse one goal at a time,according to the wise Dark_Mousy!

Have a goal for the team. But each member should have goals for themselves. Not to just better themselves in Beyblade, but life. Multiple goals are possible. You guys can do it. If you need any help at all my inbox is always open.

A goal for life...me and dragonemperor16 will talk about that.
Welcome to the team Justice!Unfortunately,you do not live in the USA or Canada,so you will not be able to join a squad;however,you can be the leader of anybody else who joins from the UK!
Apoligies for double post but I'm not getting lots of members on my site so I think I want to use it as Team Emperor Doom Destructor's official hang out site and also our alliances!
Here's the link:
http://freshgame-z.webs.com
Regular people can still join ofcourse!
So this is the team I was ask to join, this is cool opportunity for me so do I fill out an application, BTW: one of your members asked me.
(May. 17, 2014  8:59 PM)Last man Wrote: So this is the team I was ask to join, this is cool opportunity for me so do I fill out an application, BTW: one of your members asked me.

Yeah fill out the application.Which member asked you?Tyson?