Poll: Do you like this team?

Yes
36.36%
Yes,ofcourse
63.64%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
(Jun. 15, 2014  4:52 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  4:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  3:49 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I'm tired of you guys ordering me around...
Back on topic!
This thread is clutteed with spam!It should be closed and a new team thread(same name,same everything)will be made!

Any spam on the new one will result in suspension from the team/post deleted!
I said what I meant and I mean what I said!

You said this team thread was going to be your last one...

Don't push me...
wut lol

Piece of advice: the threads aren't the problem, the posters are, you can keep making threads and it won't do anything to help unless you and some of your members change. You and your members should stop spamming and maybe this thread won't get closed.
(Jun. 15, 2014  4:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  4:52 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  4:44 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: You said this team thread was going to be your last one...

Don't push me...
wut lol

Piece of advice: the threads aren't the problem, the posters are, you can keep making threads and it won't do anything to help unless you and some of your members change. You and your members should stop spamming and maybe this thread won't get closed.

The problem isn't us...
This thread WILL get closed.
A new one WILL be made.Take this to pm
(Jun. 15, 2014  5:02 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  4:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  4:52 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Don't push me...
wut lol

The problem isn't us...

The thread won't get closed for nothing at all. Look at your recent posts on this thread, they are just plain rude. That's why this thread might get closed.

Also, you might wanna ask a mod before starting your 3rd team thread.
(Jun. 15, 2014  5:12 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  5:02 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  4:57 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: wut lol

The problem isn't us...

The thread won't get closed for nothing at all. Look at your recent posts on this thread, they are just plain rude. That's why this thread might get closed.

We want this closed because this whole thing is spam and a mess. Also some of the bladers on this team aren't cooperative. I'll be remaking the new team thread not King E. Emperor. There will be new rules that are specific and why is people from other teams coming here? That's where i feel that the spam started!
We were giving advice, your reactions are what's starting the spam.
(Jun. 15, 2014  5:43 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  5:12 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  5:02 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: The problem isn't us...

We want this closed because this whole thing is spam and a mess. Also some of the bladers on this team aren't cooperative. I'll be remaking the new team thread not King E. Emperor. There will be new rules that are specific and why is people from other teams coming here? That's where i feel that the spam started!
The SPAM started when King E.Emperor got amd when people were just trying to help. It was him who started it...
(Jun. 15, 2014  5:46 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  5:43 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2014  5:12 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The thread won't get closed for nothing at all. Look at your recent posts on this thread, they are just plain rude. That's why this thread might get closed.

The SPAM started when King E.Emperor got amd when people were just trying to help. It was him who started it...

So now it's my fault???

ENd this here and now!Do not post here unless it is about the team!Understood?
Great,have a nice day!
It is kinda...

It is kinda about the team, since this is the team thread....
(Jun. 15, 2014  6:36 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It is kinda...

It is kinda about the team, since this is the team thread....

Why do you insist on starting?You know what I mean...
Jesus, DK there really wasn't any need for that post. Just leave it at that now. There's no need to act like you know what to reply to every thread. It really is annoying.

Let's just talk abour the team now.

I'm working on the new OP.
I thought you just quit...

Im finished trying to help you guys not get his thread closed, it's starting too look like a lost cause based on the replies given to me and everyone else trying to help.
Ok, let's everybody just stop posting here, unless it is about the team. If they want to disregard advice, that's their choice. If rules are broken, just report the post. At this point we've tried to give advice, and if they won't listen, there's not much else we can do.
This is out of hand, so I'm going to go on ahead and shut this down while I go back and review everything.

King E. Emperor (or anyone else who might be making a new thread for this team), before you post a new thread, please send it to a Global Mod/Committee Member first and don't post it until one of them gives you the okay.