(Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide}

Poll: Do you like this team?

Yes
36.36%
Yes,ofcourse
63.64%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
(May. 14, 2014  5:33 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(May. 14, 2014  5:23 PM)Golden Fighter Wrote: sorry for that dude but this is my beyblade combo too. I'm so sorry but this is true.
Fill out the new application to be co leader.BTW,is Philidalphia an active tournament state????

Philadelphia itself hasn't had a tournament in a while. New York has them semi regularly.
What is BTW and I've already filled the application please now you tell me which application do I need to fill and where can I find that application please.
(May. 14, 2014  6:15 PM)Golden Fighter Wrote: What is BTW and I've already filled the application please now you tell me which application do I need to fill and where can I find that application please.
BtW is by the way and the application is under the spoiler thing
Level of beyblading: expert Smug
Beyblade combos: Blitz Orion B;D
What type of bey do you use: All type
Number of beys: 35-37
Beyblade story: I'm the Greatest Blader ever and this is My Short Cool Story
How many tournaments have you placed: 2 but with friends at home
How many tournaments have you been to: 2

Now I'm co-leader of this Team. Right King E.Emperor Argh!
(May. 15, 2014  7:04 AM)Tyson Fighter Wrote: Real name: It is a mystery

You can't call yourself an expert unless you've placed in official WBO tournaments.
(May. 15, 2014  7:04 AM)Tyson Fighter Wrote: Real name: It is a mystery

Yup,you are the second and FINAL co-leader!And what Ryubika said is right.
BTWwhen I say tournaments,I mean official WBO tournaments!
Thanks a lot! for making me the second and FINAL co-leader of this Team. Ryubika is right and yes i made a mistake I apologise. again ThanksDJ 2002
(May. 15, 2014  3:40 PM)Tyson Fighter Wrote: Thanks a lot! for making me the second and FINAL co-leader of this Team. Ryubika is right and yes i made a mistake I apologise. again ThanksDJ 2002

A member that realizes his mistakes...That's exactly what we need on this team!
Our plan for getting new members to this team is to send PM's to newbies on the WBO.That way,we have an unlimited supply of brand new bladers!I want my two co-leaders to PM new members to the WBO about our team;however,don't offer any positions!That is dragonemperor16 and my jobs!
wow! it's going to be awesome dude.
Canada and the "USA"*cough*corporation*cough*are huge countries right?
So,I decided to split them!
Canada:
Western sideConfusedquad A
EasternConfusedquad B
MiddleConfusedquad C
"USA":
WesternConfusedquad A
EasternConfusedquad C
MiddleConfusedquad B
In the "USA",the eastern side goes from Florida to Michigan and everything to th right of it.
Middle goes from Alabama to Texas and everything above it.
The Western goes from New Mexico to Washington and everything to the left of it.
Canada:
EasternGaspntario to Newfoundland and everything to the right of it.
MiddleConfusedaskatchewan to Queen Elizabeth Islands and everything directly under it
Western:Alberta to Yukon Territory and everything else to the left(including northwestern terrotories).
When we get members from other countries,I will split those countries too.

For now,we are focused on defeating Team GT which should be easy because they aren't very organizedXD
We're not organized? Hmmm. 2 Anime North wins, and good tournament records seem to say differently. Who cares if your worldwide or whatever? We see each other n on a regular basis and have a shop to sponsor us. When you have that we'll talk, until then...
Oh snap! Iceburn

You probably shouldn't be insulting other teams, its kind of rude, king E. Emperor.
(May. 15, 2014  11:15 PM)TheWhiteTiger Wrote: Oh snap! Iceburn

You probably shouldn't be insulting other teams, its kind of rude, king E. Emperor.

You speak thw truth. Remember respect is a two way street. If you want respect on the forums ypu need to show it. Insulting my team which has some of the topped rank players is a bad idea.
Level of beyblading: EXPARTON
Beyblade combos(optional):
What type of bey do you use: A balance thingy???
Number of beys: Toomanytocountdontgetinmyway
What state do you live in: I don't live in US, so im not in a state. I live in Ontario, a province in Canada.
Beyblade story: Umm... I made a lot
How many tournaments have you placed: 0
How many tournaments have you been to: 0

Can I be sorta a leader? You and I work well together so I think me being part of the lead would make a greta flow with us three leads? I'm making the sigs.
(May. 15, 2014  5:50 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Canada and the "USA"*cough*corporation*cough*are huge countries right?
Canada:
EasternConfusedquad B
MiddleConfusedquad C
"USA":
WesternConfusedquad A
EasternConfusedquad B
MiddleConfusedquad C
In the "USA",the eastern side goes from Florida to Michigan and everything to th right of it.
The Western goes from New Mexico to Washington and everything to the left of it.
Canada:
MiddleConfusedaskatchewan to Queen Elizabeth Islands and everything directly under it
Western:Alberta to Yukon Territory and everything else to the left(including northwestern terrotories).

For now,we are focused on defeating Team GT which should be easy because they aren't very organizedXD

Team GT is just about the most organized and elite team on the WBO currently. When you defeat them I'll I'll scream applesauce in the middle of the street.
Hey did you not see the smilie?!!?I WAS JOKING!!!!!!IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN INSULT I WIILL SHOW YOU ONE!THAT WAS A FRIENDLY CHALLENGE AND I DONT GIVE A CARP ABOUT TOURNAMENTS!
(May. 15, 2014  11:37 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Hey did you not see the smilie?!!?I WAS JOKING!!!!!!IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN INSULT I WIILL SHOW YOU ONE!THAT WAS A FRIENDLY CHALLENGE AND I DONT GIVE A CARP ABOUT TOURNAMENTS!

No one out of 3 people saw it as a joke. Maybe put a simple JK next time.

That type of post can get you warned easily.
(May. 15, 2014  11:32 PM)Crax686 Wrote: Real name: Ethan Hart
What state do you live in: I don't live in US, so im not in a state. I live in Ontario, a province in Canada.

Can I be sorta a leader? You and I work well together so I think me being part of the lead would make a greta flow with us three leads? I'm making the sigs.

you can be leader of squad B Canada
(May. 15, 2014  11:53 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  11:32 PM)Crax686 Wrote: Real name: Ethan Hart

you can be leader of squad B Canada

Yay! And BTW sigs too complicated.
Eh, guys, I agree that team GT is probably the most serious and the one comprised of the most great Bladers, but I do think that post could have been taken as a joke : the smiley indeed gives it away, even for me who does not use emoticons. It is as if someone told me : "Yeah, I'll go easy on you because you're a girl" and used that smiley at the end. I would not be offended by that, clearly it would not be meant to be nagging.
(May. 16, 2014  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, guys, I agree that team GT is probably the most serious and the one comprised of the most great Bladers, but I do think that post could have been taken as a joke : the smiley indeed gives it away, even for me who does not use emoticons. It is as if someone told me : "Yeah, I'll go easy on you because you're a girl" and used that smiley at the end. I would not be offended by that, clearly it would not be meant to be nagging.

Next time im not ganna put up with "darkmousy's" BS.Unlike it i am not afraid of WBO warnings.@Crax686If youre real name is ethan h,who is Ethan H.?I can't wait until dragonemperor16 visits south carolina!
(May. 16, 2014  12:35 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:
(May. 16, 2014  12:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh, guys, I agree that team GT is probably the most serious and the one comprised of the most great Bladers, but I do think that post could have been taken as a joke : the smiley indeed gives it away, even for me who does not use emoticons. It is as if someone told me : "Yeah, I'll go easy on you because you're a girl" and used that smiley at the end. I would not be offended by that, clearly it would not be meant to be nagging.

Next time im not ganna put up with "darkmousy's" BS.Unlike it i am not afraid of WBO warnings.@Crax686If youre real name is ethan h,who is Ethan H.?I can't wait until dragonemperor16 visits south carolina!

Multiple people can be named Ethan with a last name starting with H...
(May. 16, 2014  12:35 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote:

BTW, I think you might be overreacting. I understand how you feel, but making posts like that won't help it. Just try to forget about it dude. It's the best thing to do. Smile
(May. 16, 2014  12:35 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: @Crax686If youre real name is ethan h,who is Ethan H.?

My name is Ethan Hart, yes. I know of many people who are named Ethan H, but I am but one among them. I didn't know of a member here named Ethan H. but cool.
(May. 15, 2014  11:37 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 15, 2014  5:50 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Canada and the "USA"*cough*corporation*cough*are huge countries right?
Canada:
EasternConfusedquad B
MiddleConfusedquad C
"USA":
WesternConfusedquad A
EasternConfusedquad B
MiddleConfusedquad C
Canada:

Team GT is just about the most organized and elite team on the WBO currently. When you defeat them I'll I'll scream applesauce in the middle of the street.

If we beat you then I want you to chant 50 times that dragonemperor16 and I are your humble leaders AND you have to make a video showing it OR you have to disband Team GT.