(Elite)Team Emperor D-structors{Worldwide}

Poll: Do you like this team?

Yes
36.36%
Yes,ofcourse
63.64%
Total: 100% 22 vote(s)
This is a brand new team made by me and Dragonemperor16! The "D" stands for doom. Team Emperor Doom Destructors ! The purpose of this team is to be the strongest and to dominate every other team!!!!

Members:

1.DuskIfraidHD
2.Pokemo
3.Tyson Fighter
4.Last Man
5.SamD
6.Crax686
7.MadDogg
8.Yasfa
9.GoldenStar
10.Ryker Kurogane
11.Ryuzaki

Gif/Gfx'ers:
1. Ryuzaki
2.Crax686

Co-leaders:
Pokemo
Tyson Fighter

Leaders:
Dragonemperor16
King E. Emperor

Application:

Alliances:

1.Team OkamiRyu

2.Team Blitz BeyBusters

Team Squads:

Canada Squads:
USA Squads:
dragonemperor16 is on team OkamiRyu. And why did you have your old team thread closed? If you wanted to change the name, you could just edit the OP.
I hated my old team!!!And i'm aware about him on your team.Why not ask him?
(May. 12, 2014  10:13 PM)ryukiba Wrote: dragonemperor16 is on team OkamiRyu. And why did you have your old team thread closed? If you wanted to change the name, you could just edit the OP.

Change of plans Ryukiba I have to quit. In order to dominate the others. Team Emperor D-structors will be the number one in the WBO!
(May. 12, 2014  10:22 PM)King E.Emperor Wrote: I hated my old team!!!And i'm aware about him on your team.Why not ask him?

If you hated it, then change it like ryukiba said....
This will be my last team,please do not close it!!!!
(May. 12, 2014  10:24 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  10:13 PM)ryukiba Wrote: dragonemperor16 is on team OkamiRyu. And why did you have your old team thread closed? If you wanted to change the name, you could just edit the OP.

Change of plans Ryukiba I have to quit. In order to dominate the others. Team Emperor D-structors will be the number one in the WBO!
im not joining but to point things out you have to fill out the application like said on his first post
Me and him created this team together.I would like you to njoin Pokemo.
I'll start off! Real name: Dan but I go by Riley
Level of beyblading: Expert
Beyblade combos: L-drago guardian ED145 WD
What type of bey do you use: L-drago destructor FConfused
Name and number of beys: Dragonemperor16
Beyblade story: I started blading for 2yrs and couple months but my skills will put any blader to his knees.
By type I mean attack,balance,defense,stamina.
(May. 12, 2014  11:55 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(May. 12, 2014  10:24 PM)dragonemperor16 Wrote:

im not joining but to point things out you have to fill out the application like said on his first post

(May. 13, 2014  12:02 AM)King E.Emperor Wrote: Me and him created this team together.I would like you to njoin Pokemo.

He just said he didn't want to join....
Also,members will get a free sig similar to the one dragonemperor16 has.Instead,it will be animated!!!!
Level of beyblading:Intermediate
Beyblade combos:MF-Flash Virgo 105R2F
What type of bey do you useConfusedtamina,Balance And attack
Name and number of beys:15
Beyblade story:Ive been blading for 3 years now.Beyblade is part of my life,i give it my all.Im the number 1 Zero/Zyro Fan.I am leader of the faction known as Quantum Knights and i also am the leader of the worldwide/canadian section known as Nova FlashSword.
Welcomebto the team!As promised,you are leader of bthe canadian members.
Im joining doing the application tomorrow
(May. 14, 2014  2:58 AM)DuskIfraidHD Wrote: Real name:Azhar Ally
Beyblade story:Ive been blading for 3 years now.Beyblade is part of my life,i give it my all.Im the number 1 Zero/Zyro Fan.I am leader of the faction known as Quantum Knights and i also am the leader of the worldwide/canadian section known as Nova FlashSword.

I don't mean to sound rude, but how many team are you on?
(May. 14, 2014  3:34 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(May. 14, 2014  2:58 AM)DuskIfraidHD Wrote: Real name:Azhar Ally

I don't mean to sound rude, but how many team are you on?

Lolz i already left bey nightmares.that was my last team,i quit the others
Dragonemperor10 more until we hit minimum
level of beybladingEeexpert????
beyblade combos:I have to go to more tournaments to see
What type of bey do you use:stamnia
number of beys:18-19
Beyblade story:Im really bad at writing storys and I have none
(May. 14, 2014  1:29 PM)Pokemo Wrote: Real Name: do i really have to say?
level of beybladingEeexpert????
beyblade combos:I have to go to more tournaments to see
What type of bey do you use:stamnia
number of beys:18-19
Beyblade story:Im really bad at writing storys and I have none

Welcom to the team!As promised,you are co-leader;at least until I discuss it with dragonempeor16.If he agrees,thenyou will be co-leader.Until then,you are!

Hey,we need some Gfx/Gif'ers!
Level of Beyblading: Expert Above and Above
Beyblade Combos: MF-Flash Virgo 105R2F
What Type of Bey Do You Use: All Type
Number of Beys:35-37
Beyblade Story: I'am the Greatest Blader Ever and this is My Short Cool Story

This is My Application and Now I'm Co-Leader of this Team. Right King E.Emperor.
Hey,didn't you see the new application????But fill that one out and you will be second and final co-leader(if dragonemperor1 6agrees).
(May. 14, 2014  4:12 PM)Golden Fighter Wrote: Real Name: It is a Mystery
Level of Beyblading: Expert Above and Above
Beyblade Combos: MF-Flash Virgo 105R2F
What Type of Bey Do You Use: All Type
Number of Beys:35-37
Beyblade Story: I'am the Greatest Blader Ever and this is My Short Cool Story

This is My Application and Now I'm Co-Leader of this Team. Right King E.Emperor.
Dude,you totally copied me ...Not cool.

Please refrain from copying other users.
sorry for that dude but this is my beyblade combo too. I'm so sorry but this is true.
(May. 14, 2014  5:23 PM)Golden Fighter Wrote: sorry for that dude but this is my beyblade combo too. I'm so sorry but this is true.
Fill out the new application to be co leader.BTW,is Philidalphia an active tournament state????