Easy fixes for beylauncher

Every launcher has its problems. Especially the Beylauncher. These fixes are simple things to do.

The elastic trick.

*This is for the people who don't know the elastic trick*

If you don't want to buy TT's part that fixes the grip on the beylauncher. Or you have Hasbro's String launcher. Just put an elastic around the handle and around your wrist. So that way if the handle flies out out your hand once it has run out of sting in the launcher. The elastic stops the holder from reacting and damaging the launcher on impact.

[attachment=3027]
[attachment=3025]
[attachment=3026]

String wont go back in once pulled out

This video will explain how to fix that problem. Not made by me, video belongs to it's creator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAXktJBxM-Y

I heard that they grip can break or be pulled off during normal use. I don't want to open my launcher to retrieve the string, what do i do?

Simple, tie a knot near the handle. So if it breaks, untie the not and tie the string around whatever you want to replace the handle.

[attachment=3023]
[attachment=3024]
I tried that retracting string thing, didn't work. Not sure if I just did it wrong.
My R/L launcher string broke so I fitted a new one like this its so easy
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

This information is already available, why post it again in a new thread?
(Aug. 26, 2010  5:22 PM)Dan Wrote: This information is already available, why post it again in a new thread?
Lets say you are new to beyblade. You have a beyblade and a beylauncher. Something happens to the launcher that is an easy fix that you don't know how to do (or a precaution like the posted third one). Lucky you! You found worldbeyblade.org! Do you want to have to search around to find simple fixes? Or do you want to be able to find it right away and fix your launcher so you can use it as soon as possible?
Finding this thread is the same thing as searching, searching around should always be the first option.
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:50 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: the elastic trick didnt work with me

Did you try linking them together?
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:50 AM)pegasis105rf Wrote: the elastic trick didnt work with me

You're doing it wrong thats why. Tie it on the handle and put the rubber band on you're write, not hard.
The reasoning for using the Elastic Method is to prevent the handle snapping back, correct? Why don't you just hold onto it when it reaches the end of its length, perhaps with a Beylauncher Suspension?

Side note, I heard the Suspension doesn't fit on the Hasbro String Launcher, is this correct?

EDIT: Oh, duh. Reread first post, answered both questions. So why exactly doesn't the Suspension fit the Hasbro version?
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:07 PM)souless1234 Wrote:

You're doing it wrong thats why. Tie it on the handle and put the rubber band on you're write, not hard.
ok thanks
(Aug. 27, 2010  2:45 PM)Vamspapi Wrote: The reasoning for using the Elastic Method is to prevent the handle snapping back, correct? Why don't you just hold onto it when it reaches the end of its length, perhaps with a Beylauncher Suspension?

Side note, I heard the Suspension doesn't fit on the Hasbro String Launcher, is this correct?

EDIT: Oh, duh. Reread first post, answered both questions. So why exactly doesn't the Suspension fit the Hasbro version?

If you look at the Hasbro version and the TT version. The neck of the handle is shorter in the TT version. That is why the suspension does not fit on the Hasbro version.

Yes, the elastic method is to prevent the handle from snapping back. Also, just pulling on the string and not letting go will ether pull off the handle or snap the string. That is why you hold the handle lightly so that it can fly out of your hand and be saved by the elastic
Alternatively you could just buy launcher rubber/beylauncher suspension to stop the handle breaking.
Seriously, if your giving bad examples (i.e doing it wrong) there might as well be no topic than a wrong one. Fix this up before you start preaching it.
the elastic trick worked for me, but every now and the the elastic breaks and i have to put on a new one.... but still cool trick!
ummmm can u explain how to fix the string returning problem

im in china so i cant go on youtub
What if instead of using simply an elastic or rubber band, you use a spare Wii Remote strap (considering you have a spare)? wouldn't it have the same effect and be an easier adjust?
(Aug. 31, 2010  6:09 PM)AnimeMun Wrote: What if instead of using simply an elastic or rubber band, you use a spare Wii Remote strap (considering you have a spare)? wouldn't it have the same effect and be an easier adjust?
No, the elastic is meant to take the stain off the launcher. A wii remote strap does not stretch. So i would be like pulling on the cord, but since it cant stretch, the string will be ripped out.
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:17 AM)edobinoo Wrote: ummmm can u explain how to fix the string returning problem

im in china so i cant go on youtub
Its prity hard to do,you need to open the bey launcher up second take a flat screwdriver insert in space on the gear turn clockwize close it back up your done.
i need help fixing a burst string launcher left sping which won't pull the string back
(Jan. 31, 2020  5:12 AM)VortexBlader Wrote: i need help fixing a burst string launcher left sping which won't pull the string back

This thread is almost 10 years old. You should probably ask that question the random thoughts thread.