[Eastern Pennsylvania] Bladers and Tournaments

Hey are there any Bladers( other than me and polar bear) in Levittown? Also some more tournaments here would be great.
(Jan. 04, 2020  10:56 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Hey are there any Bladers( other than me and polar bear) in Levittown? Also some more tournaments here would be great.

While I don't live in Levittown I live right next to Levittown
Close enough
Fixed title to indicate state, made this a general thread for that region. Sorry penguin but you don't make a thread for one small town.
(Jan. 16, 2020  3:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Fixed title to indicate state, made this a general thread for that region. Sorry penguin but you don't make a thread for one small town.

K then that works. What might we do, without dead crab

I’m joking

I now have a beyclub in Pennsylvania, any others in the area I should know about
My 9 and 10 year old sons love beyblades and have recently found videos of beyblade competitions. I was curious where there are any local to us, PA, NJ, DE, MD, etc?
(Apr. 26, 2020  12:51 AM)rbarrett622 Wrote: My 9 and 10 year old sons love beyblades and have recently found videos of beyblade competitions. I was curious where there are any local to us, PA, NJ, DE, MD, etc?
most tournaments have been postponed or canceled cause of corona virus but if you go to tournament section it will show you the most recent tournaments
(Apr. 26, 2020  12:51 AM)rbarrett622 Wrote: My 9 and 10 year old sons love beyblades and have recently found videos of beyblade competitions. I was curious where there are any local to us, PA, NJ, DE, MD, etc?

There’s definitely a nice scene up that way, but as stated above, all tournaments are currently on hiatus. There’s a community tab where you can chat with people in threads dedicated to specific states/cities/locations. 

Welcome aboard to you and your kids. Hopefully this pandemic resolved itself soon and we can get back to blading.
There has been a few, you might want to talk to mrblade
The PA and MD scene is usually pretty active, as we have a nice decent amount of organizers that are able to host tournament, such as MrBlade, Hyper xeno, The Supreme One, Myself, and others that I’m probably forgetting. During the summer, the NY community is extremely active as well, so be sure to check those out when they're posted.
rbarrett622 Hi! Welcome to WBO! Please don't make brand new threads where existing threads in the regional WBO Community subforum for North America already exist. I will move your thread into that existing one.
We live in York and would love to attend a tournament!!!!
Hey there I'm from NW PA. Around the Erie area. Looking to become an organizer for my area and attend others near me. Would anybody here be interested in attending events in my area if I host them? And I'd like to know alittle more about the events around you as well. Thank you and sorry if I cut in on your thread.
(May. 20, 2020  9:21 AM)Tucker Wrote: Hey there I'm from NW PA. Around the Erie area. Looking to become an organizer for my area and attend others near me. Would anybody here be interested in attending events in my area if I host them? And I'd like to know alittle more about the events around you as well. Thank you and sorry if I cut in on your thread.

When we're allowed to go outside our houses again I may join one, if anybody hosts one here.
(May. 20, 2020  1:04 PM)FreeFafnir64 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2020  9:21 AM)Tucker Wrote: Hey there I'm from NW PA. Around the Erie area. Looking to become an organizer for my area and attend others near me. Would anybody here be interested in attending events in my area if I host them? And I'd like to know alittle more about the events around you as well. Thank you and sorry if I cut in on your thread.

When we're allowed to go outside our houses again I may join one, if anybody hosts one here.

Awesome man I'd like to start some around me when things outside get alittle better
Yeah, me too.
My daughter and I live just south of york, pa. Communities in york, parts of PA or Baltimore would all be ideal for us.
(May. 24, 2020  12:20 AM)Towndrunk Wrote: My daughter and I live just south of york, pa. Communities in york, parts of PA or Baltimore would all be ideal for us.

after this quarantine is over you might start to see tourneys around here. But we have to wait!
How many organizer do we have in pa? I'm tryin to become one for NW pa