[East Coast, USA] NEW The Beysharks Team

Aaron
NJ
All types
and i would like to be a well anything i can do to help out
i am an experienced blader for a rookie i guess
and as of the meetings if they are in nj or somethin close i might be able to make it
and i want to join to battle other bladers

also i am on the nj bladers team so i thought it would be alright since our teams are freinds

so am i in:\
I was on the old team
Name:Ken
State:NC
TypeGrinefense, attack,Balance
I would like to be: a regualr member
Experience: Good, when I was young I used to play with the plastics, now I play with MFB's
Able to come to meeting: yes cuz im moving to VA
Why you want to join: I love to beyblade
earthleone maybe we can meet before on the day of the tourny then from there go to it
I wanna join but i live in belgium T_T

carp ! Lips_sealed
wow
Hey earthleon any teams you want me to join? I dont care but do you think I should join East Coast teams or just any teams
@NightVirgo8787 I was thinking the United Original Bladers, I've been seeing them a lot. Also the NJ Bladers

maroyasha Normally, I would decline your request, but since you have the courage to actually admit that you need more experience, and your a rookie, your in Smile

@ Leone the lion Hehe, I remember you. Your request is pending Uncertain The only reason why is that I noticed on your "experience" part of the app, it is almost EXACTLY mine, except it doesn't have the emote.

@ spleeke You can join, but you won't be able to join.. <<<makes no sense. You can join the team, but you have the privilage and the responsibility of starting a BELGIUM BEYSHARKS TEAM!!!! Great way to spread the word. But, YOU will be the leader of the Belgium Beysharks Team. That means that you have to create a new thread. Up for the challenge?

I WILL UPDATE THE FRONT PAGE TOMORROW MORNING Smile

Thanks, Jacob(earthleone234)
I think it has No big sense , beacause here are no contests and stuff ;a

Tongue_out
(Feb. 05, 2011  12:16 PM)spleeke Wrote: I think it has No big sense , beacause here are no contests and stuff ;a

Tongue_out

Then make some big contests and stuff my friend! I'm sure there are other bladers in Belgium that would like to join, so you should do it yo!
But i dont think i can made it so i think i have maby something helpfull
I can make bit nice websites i make one if u want
But i think i cant set a news thing on it but maby il find ;D ;)
Brian
NJ
All types of beyblades
I am the Administrator of NJBeyblader's Team
Member of the Beyshark's Team
and also Co-Administration of the NE-Revolution Team [Central, USA] (Newest Team)

I have attented tournaments in NY I plan on attending the next one on 2/20. I want to have meetings in nj or some where close by also I want to host tournament's for our team's.
Hope to find some experienced bladers who will really contribute to our team! Good luck to any Beysharks entering tournaments soon!

Edit: Are we going to be using the original website still, or will a new one be made?

<Off-Topic> @#$% My ranking went from #16 to # 40-something T^T
@ spleeke Making a website will do us good, I'll put you as an adminastrator, but first, may I ask of your first name?

@darkbladea Mah friend spleeke from Belgium is going to make us one (I hope), the old one is no longer used.
*Off-Topic* xDD thats hilarious, are you going to the Battle of the Boroughs 2? It's not confirmed that I am going, but it is most likely a yes Smile

kira1 Guess I'll see ya there (hopefully) Oh yeah... and your accepted 8D
Why thank yaw xDD Message me when it is almost done Smile
Af ack my photoshop crashed hope i can fix it Pinching_eyes
Name: Joe
State: PA
Beyblade Type: Destabilizers
What place would you like to have: PA Management would be good, if not then just being a normal member
Experience: Pretty good I guess, not sure how I could judge lol
Able to come to meeting: If they are in PA then most likely, I don't feel like burdening my parents with driving me around
Why you want to join: Meh, no real reason.
Your name is Joe? That is totally unexpected, since your user name and all... xDD

Accepted, but when you say management, you mean like an admin, right?
Hello Beyshark's, NJBeybladers, NE-Revolution teams

we are currently accepting new member application

and any friend teams It seems like alot of our members are asking for a tournament soon and It seems like we might have a VFW hall we can host it in the member who can help us get this hall would like to meet most of us so we desided on a pratice / get to know each other so keep a eye out for this posting.

also we would like to make a list of all the NJBeybladers and other friend team members please fill out this information sheet.

team: NJ BEYBLADER
wbo username: kira1
Name: brian
Email Address:
Desired Positions: I am the Administrator of NJBeyblader's Team, Member of the Beyshark's Team
and also Co-Administration of the NE-Revolution Team [Central, USA]

I have attented tournaments in NY I plan on attending the next one on 2/20. I want to have meetings in nj or some where close by also I want to host tournament's for our team's.

Qualifications, experience, why the desire to join ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

thanks,

kira1
hey you should try getting more tournaments in northern new jersey too
God, don't start this again... stop SPAMing,

And you are CLEARLY NOT on the Beysharks team because your name is not on the list, kira1.
thats not true I am on the website I am 1 of the orignal members.
(Feb. 06, 2011  2:02 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: @ spleeke Making a website will do us good, I'll put you as an adminastrator, but first, may I ask of your first name?

@darkbladea Mah friend spleeke from Belgium is going to make us one (I hope), the old one is no longer used.
*Off-Topic* xDD thats hilarious, are you going to the Battle of the Boroughs 2? It's not confirmed that I am going, but it is most likely a yes Smile

kira1 Guess I'll see ya there (hopefully) Oh yeah... and your accepted 8D

Battle of the Boroughs 2> Probably, since I was able to make it to the Deikailo B-Day Tourney earlier, but I'm not confirmed yet.

What could I help with Joyful_2

Edit: We should make a Blader rank list ;D ie. Leader, Commander, Veteran, Rookie. I dunno, just an idea XD