Poll: Which Date is Best For You

February 19th
55.88%
February 26th
44.12%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
i Guess it wouldnt hurt to Get Direction now
I got an MFB Attack Stadium, help yall out ya know xDD
Lol! XD maybe we can use 3 attack stadiums including me and Galaxy?. Helps make tourney faster.
then I expect 3 judges sigh -.-

EDIT: Im sure BDaichi will bring his so i was thinking 4 ways elimination xDD
Nvm don't wanna bring mines =0 so that'll count as 3 stadiums =3
Wait.. Now even the location moved? I guess I'm out then.

Sheesh, I live in a stupid place.
Well I am a judge and I got mah stadium XD
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:40 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Well I am a judge and I got mah stadium XD
did you ever sent the judge application form?
(Jan. 22, 2011  12:39 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2011  9:40 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Well I am a judge and I got mah stadium XD
did you ever sent the judge application form?
I sent it to him and i think he said he applied.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, would any of you be willing to pay an extra dollar or two for snacks like the last one in DC? Post a reply saying yes, no or depends on the snacks. I will have more info on this later.
now you gonna send Kai-V a Pm to see what does shw have to say
Hey which stadium should i bring for free play? PTW or Super Vortex. Also are any of the judges battling too? I am and if others are then our battles should not be against other judges because we need more than 1 person to call the battles. And one more thing. Do we have to reserve the park? I was on their website and it looks that way
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:32 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Hey which stadium should i bring for free play? PTW or Super Vortex. Also are any of the judges battling too? I am and if others are then our battles should not be against other judges because we need more than 1 person to call the battles. And one more thing. Do we have to reserve the park? I was on their website and it looks that way
Wait What -check website- WHAT THE **** Really Payment?!
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:36 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  12:32 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: Hey which stadium should i bring for free play? PTW or Super Vortex. Also are any of the judges battling too? I am and if others are then our battles should not be against other judges because we need more than 1 person to call the battles. And one more thing. Do we have to reserve the park? I was on their website and it looks that way
I think we have to move it from Rose park to where the last one was
I Knew it was too Good to be True.
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:40 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:36 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
I think we have to move it from Rose park to where the last one was
Potomac Mill Mall i Dont think my dad wanna Drive that Far i think i found Something Near my House The Only thing for Permit is just Sports so i Guess were Fine with it
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:42 AM)Ichiro Wrote: I Knew it was too Good to be True.
Don't you just hate it? BTW where was the last tourney in dc?
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:46 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
At the Washington Monument in Washington DC.
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:51 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:46 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
At the Washington Monument in Washington DC.
OK sounds like a good spot. Any objections?
Aye lol i wonder how with out getting caught :X
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:53 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Aye lol i wonder how with out getting caught :X
There's no fee to be under it and if so we can do it somewhere else on the National mall
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:56 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:53 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: Aye lol i wonder how with out getting caught :X
There's no fee to be under it and if so we can do it somewhere else on the National mall
Thats Fine But im worried about the cherry Blossom Fest HUGE Crowed :X
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:57 AM)Galaxy4ever Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2011  2:56 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
Thats Fine But im worried about the cherry Blossom Fest HUGE Crowed :X
OoooLips_sealed Your right. Man, this is tough. I bet we can still do it but we gotta be careful
I Wonder if some Parents can Chip in For the Fee.....
i can come to it i just need to know when it is exactly to request a few more days off
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:54 AM)Spinner Wrote: i can come to it i just need to know when it is exactly to request a few more days off
We are Deciding Right now But most likely in Washington DC March 19, 2011.