[East Coast, USA] Arise Spring Cherry Blossom PLEASE READ OP

Poll: Which Date is Best For You

February 19th
55.88%
February 26th
44.12%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
(Jan. 03, 2011  2:23 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  11:57 PM)hellkerbex900 Wrote: why dose the poll say that its on feb.19?
It no longer matters
Night you can change Poll
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:03 AM)Holyblades Wrote: ok Guys i want poll for this lol Who want 1st place Bey
A: Gravity persues
B: Ray unicornio
C: Ray Gill
D:Galaxy Pegasus

Pick 1 Only
Do you have all those Beys Yet?
(Jan. 08, 2011  4:16 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Jan. 07, 2011  4:03 AM)Holyblades Wrote: ok Guys i want poll for this lol Who want 1st place Bey

Pick 1 Only
Nope lol i wanna make Sure if that they want for prize Highest Votes Will be 1st Place Prize
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:28 AM)Holyblades Wrote:

Pick 1 Only
Nope lol i wanna make Sure if that they want for prize Highest Votes Will be 1st Place Prize
Chief 2002 - Disappointed ... Try to Get Ray Gill and Gravity Perseus.
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:02 AM)Ichiro Wrote:

Pick 1 Only
who am i kidding -.- im about to order my own BB 01 Pegasus JUST for me :3
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:14 AM)Holyblades Wrote:

Pick 1 Only
get out Can you still get Them?

Off Topic:Lucky You can Order from The Internet.
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:43 AM)Ichiro Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:14 AM)Holyblades Wrote:

Pick 1 Only
get out Can you still get Them?

Off Topic:Lucky You can Order from The Internet.
Sure i gotta order 5 items now lawl
Edit: i see why you want Ray Gill and Gravity For 1st Place Cause Ray= 2nd mold wont break And Gravity perseus for Smash hit?
I dont Know I'm Just trying To get A Rare Bey Which One is better?
so wat did i miss were is the current location
hey guys is this tournament still going to happen. cause if it is i still would like to be a judge??
We are currently waiting on BDaichi because we weren't accepted (I think) because we are kids. BDaichi ra the last one in DC and he is the new head of the tournament and yes shadow all the jugdes will be the same as before with (I think) the addition to BDaichi
(Jan. 16, 2011  4:08 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: We are currently waiting on BDaichi because we weren't accepted (I think) because we are kids. BDaichi ra the last one in DC and he is the new head of the tournament and yes shadow all the jugdes will be the same as before with (I think) the addition to BDaichi

kk, thank you because i was takin off the judge list because i wasnt active for awhile but thats only because i didnt have that much time to go on. i will be very active now. thanks again
I will PM BDaichi to see what he's up to so we can start planning again
So I read the first 4-5 pages of this thread. If the location stays the same I may be able to participate.
What stadiums are going to be used? And is it in the mall or outside? Or where inside the mall?
(Jan. 18, 2011  7:07 PM)Otsu Wrote: What stadiums are going to be used? And is it in the mall or outside? Or where inside the mall?
Takara Tomy Attack Stadium (Legal). outside hahaha and it At Rose Park in Washington D.C
The date has been changed. We have made it at the end of March so either 19th or the 26th. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS PLEASE POST IT AND WE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT MORE CONVINENT FOR YOU
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:49 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: The date has been changed. We have made it at the end of March so either 19th or the 26th. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS PLEASE POST IT AND WE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT MORE CONVINENT FOR YOU
Does any one want Screw Capricorn 1st Place instead?
I might be able to go. Ill keep up with this thread as it gets closer. Anyone on the maryland side should check out xanadu games if you haven't seen the thread yet. :]
Trying to get some casual get togethers going.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Baltimor...es-Tourney
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:56 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  8:49 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: The date has been changed. We have made it at the end of March so either 19th or the 26th. IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THIS PLEASE POST IT AND WE WILL TRY TO MAKE IT MORE CONVINENT FOR YOU
I don't care and I think I don't need to judge now so BDaichi can take my place if your ok with that because like I said before we have more judges than we need or we can cut another judge(Sorry if this is the desicion)
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:10 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
I don't care and I think I don't need to judge now so BDaichi can take my place if your ok with that because like I said before we have more judges than we need or we can cut another judge(Sorry if this is the desicion)
im trying to get this Prize Organized
So now it is just one month later? My birthday was on feb 20th, so I thought that'd be neat. But I dont know what Is happening in March so I'll have to wait and check back if I remember
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:19 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:10 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:
im trying to get this Prize Organized
To make it easy just leave the prizes the same
Hey guys disregaurd the post about the jugdes being changed. I'm still jugding and there are no changes. Also we need to know a new date. Please post the date which is better for you. March 19th or March 26th. For me, it would be the 26th. What about you?
Ps We also need a new name? Any ideas?
I know a new name =D. Rising Heat: Meteo L Drago Spring Tourney! Or 2011 Welcoming New Beys tourney. WHy? Because of the new beyblade ppl gotten over christmas xD. Reason? Because 'heat' is spring and spring is mostly lukewarm or warm.