Oct

East Coast Cup X #9: Dragon Dive!

Raleigh, NC
22 bladers registered View All
Breaker Bahamut's avatarSpriggan87's avatartimeking14's avatarCaptainAchilles's avatarSiliva's avatarnicknerdcave's avatarNeongrace's avatarAryanne's avatarBlaze Wheeler's avatarEllipse's avatar
St. Pauls Christian Church
3331 Blue Ridge Road
  Meet in the Fellowship Hall
12:00pm on 10/12/2024
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
10 cash

Allows me to host in such a nice venue. Your payment is much appreciated!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

PRIZES:
To Be Determined, but they will be quite substantial. I will post prize updates as a comment to this tournament post so keep an eye on it if you are interested.

Date:
12th October, 2024

Arrival Time: 
The event will start at 12PM so please try to arrive around 15 minutes early at least. Doors open at 11AM. Tournament is expected to last at least 5 hours so please be aware of this.

Meet at the Fellowship Hall at St. Paul's Christian Church in Raleigh NC.

St. Paul’s Christian Church
3331 Blue Ridge Road
Raleigh, NC 27612

Items to Bring:
Mandatory:
3 official Beyblade X Beys
At least 1 official Beyblade X launcher
Optional:
A stadium to practice/free play in

Admission Fee: The admission fee is $10 in order to help me cover the venue fee and continue to host (a bit of an increase from last time, but trust me it will be worth it). If you are attending two tournaments in the same day you only have to pay for one. I want these tournaments to be as accessible as possible, so if you are not able to pay the admission fee let me know and we can waive it. The goal of the fee is to help me cover costs, NOT to bar people who want to participate from doing so due to finances.

Tournament Info:
This event is part of our seasonal rankings. More information on this can be found here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WV-Caro...ings-Guide
This tournament will be played in the 3 on 3 format. In this format players will bring 3 Beys to the stadium and order them secretly. Once both players have ordered their beys they will battle in that order. First to reach 4 points wins the set. If 4 points is not achieved by either player after the first 3 battles, both players will reorder their beys and continue. First to 2 set wins takes the match.

Ranked Clause: 
- Out of bounds ruled as over finish
- Metal Needle Ban (plz my stadiums will die)

Tournament Footage:
All tournament footage will be posted to the Youtube Channel below. I try to record as many matches as I can, so if you participated it is likely one of yours will be on there. Feel free to follow and enjoy the battles posted and review footage to prepare for your next tournament! If the link doesn't work just search "beyblade east coast blading"
Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/kPEjS3vxAKg?si=ZZ83yI5iaJYQWVER

Store:
Due to popular demand we will have quite a sizable stock of many generations of beys (X included) of both used and new beys! The store will be open from 11-11:50 before the tournament, during intermission between finals, and after the tournament.

Other important info:
Please be kind, responsible, and respectful! Beyblade is a game that is meant to be fun and bring people together, so please refrain from displaying poor sportsmanship, cheating, etc. Anyone caught cheating or displaying negative behavior will be asked to leave. Additionally, this tournament is for ALL AGES! We encourage bladers both young and old to participate and join in the fun. Thank you for your cooperation and hope to see you there! Also PLEASE CHECK YOUR WBO MESSAGES THE DAY BEFORE! I will often give important updates in messages leading up to the tournament such as directions to the location, so it is important you check your messages.

Contact Info:
You can message me here on the WBO with any questions you may have. Please check the night before the tournament as I will inform all registered participants of any unforeseen changes.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.