Earth Cancer CH120WD

This seems like a relatively good stamina/defense combo.

VS Basalt Libra D125WD
Stadium: MFB Balance
Launcher: Beylauncher LR
Shooting Technique: Handle in place, launcher moving towards stadium
Earth launched first, then Basalt.

Round 1: Earth (Spin Out)
Round 2: Earth (Spin out)
Round 3: Earth (Spin out)
Round 4: Basalt (Stadium out)
Round 5: Earth (Spin out)
Round 6: Earth (Spin out)
Round 7: Earth (Spin out)
Round 8: Earth (Spin out)
Round 9: Earth (Spin out)
Round 10: Earth (Spin out)

Please tell me what you think
Well dude, "your" combo is just the top tier combo: Earth Bull/Aquario/Kerbecks 100-85 WD with a change of CW and Track.

And what basalt combo were you using? Or just Basalt in stock bey form?
He clearly stated it up there.
Well there are much better bey combos to test this combo against to test this against.
If you wanted to demonstrate its stamina and defense potential, Basalt Libra D125WD was a horrible choice. Personally I don't see this combo going very far, but I can post results against Lightning and Burn if you wish. Don't expect any great results though.

EDIT: Hasn't this combo been tested in the past? I seem to remember an Earth CH120 combo being used competitively in the past.
well it was outperformed by my
Rock Leone BD145SF By 10 to 0
a 100% winning rate. All 9 OS and 1 KO
well it was well outclassed by this Rock Leone BD145SF
20 Rounds
17 OS
3 KO

Tested it against
MF Hell Horologium 145F

it got smacked
16-4
80% for MF Hell Horologium
the only wins where 3 OS and 1 KO (more like a self KO)
The wins of MF Hell Horologium where 15 KO and 1 OS
93,75% KO
6,25% OS
Most combos you are testing Earth Cancer with are carp. Test it against top tiers!
Hell Hogorium145F wouldn't be top tier if it was the last bey on Earth.
(May. 17, 2011  10:56 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Most combos you are testing Earth Cancer with are carp. Test it against top tiers!
Hell Hogorium145F wouldn't be top tier if it was the last bey on Earth.

well that was my point, I just took random parts and it tottaly crushed that Earth Cancer combo
if I took Basalt Kerckecks 230CS/D it will just murder it. So it is not even manditoy to test it against top tier attackers or stamina.
This won't survive any strong attacker. And, we already discussed this type of combo. CH120 hasn't got great stamina, or something. Either way, it didn't really go very far.
cancer is best at destabilizer but its not the best stamina clear wheel,i prefer to use aquario/bull/kerbecs
why should we even bother with earth now it is outclassed and cancer is not for stamina like kingdom blader said.
Woah! Earth isn't outclassed. It is still a better option than those other wheels out there. It is only outclassed by the release of Basalt and Hell.
Everyone uses strict words like "outclassed" so lightly, it is incredible.
[quote='JCx06' pid='650276' dateline='1305604458']
This seems like a relatively good stamina/defense combo.

VS Basalt Libra D125WD
Stadium: MFB Balance
Launcher: Beylauncher LR
Shooting Technique: Handle in place, launcher moving towards stadium
Earth launched first, then Basalt........

why don't you try burn cancer ch120 sf, my friend are using it and it's quite good
What about Basalt Aquario instead of Libra? Also BURN Cancer would probably be better.
Standard procedures. Moderately used WD, hardly used W2D, Worn RF.

Earth Cancer CH120WD vs. Burn Bull AD145W2D
Cancer: 0 wins (0% win rate)
Bull: 10 wins (100% win rate)

Just like th!nk said, CH120 is horrible for stamina. In my case, the center shaft wobbled horribly, causing irregular movements around the stadium and a very quick loss of balance. On to defense testing:

Earth Cancer CH120WD vs. MF-F Fang Pegasis 130RF
Fang: 10 wins (100% win rate)
Earth: 0 (0% win rate)

Again, th!nk was right. Not much more can be said about this combo.