Jul

EVENT CANCELED Ark's Arena #4: Training Grounds

Pleasant Hill, CA
Pleasant Hill Park
147 Gregory Ln
  Meet at the west side of the park in the open grass area to the right of the senior center.
4:30 PM on 07/20/2024
Hosted by
  Ark19
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
0 cash
Ark's Arena #4: Training Grounds

EVENT CANCELED

Due to shipping delays, I will not be getting the 3 player stadium in time for this event and therefore this event is canceled. I do plan on hosting this event again soon in my next round of events. 

Stadium: X 3-Player Stadium

Format: 
This will be an experimental event using the following format and rules. The first stage will be a king of the hill/ winning streak style format. Unlike standard X battles, there are no points, and the last player standing will be the winner and is awarded the win at the end of the match. For example, if you knock out another player's bey but get out-spun by the other, that player will be the winner. 

The winner of the match stays at the stadium and will choose the position they want to launch from and will continue to play. Two new players will join and decide their launch positions with a coin flip. 

Each player will have 5 lives/opportunities to battle and will lose a life each time they lose a match. Once you run out of lives you are no longer able to battle and your score will be set. 

The first stage will end when 3 players are not able to battle in the stadium. The 3 or 9 players, depending on the number of participants, with the most wins will move on to the finals where they will play single-elimination matches where there will be a single winner, with 2nd and 3rd place being the losers of the finals. 

These parts will be banned and not allowed to be used within this event:
Blade: Wizard Rod

Don't own any X beys? No worries, plenty of loaners are available and can be provided to newcomers

I recommend bringing something to sit on, as there's no seating at the area of the park we will be in.

The event will start at 4:30. Please try to arrive 15 minutes early so that we can start on time. Please message me here, or on Discord if you are running late or have to drop. 

Feel free to contact me on Discord with any questions: @noahark19

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:
Out-of-Bounds ruled as Over Finish
  • Any Beyblade that goes out-of-bounds in this Tournament will be considered knocked-out instead. If a Beyblade is knocked-out in this manner, it will count as an over finish.
Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
This event has been canceled due to shipping delays on the stadium. My other X tournament will still be happening at 2:30 on Saturday if you plan on going to that.
AJinCA
Dylancin54
Mal Kai
Littlebeans64
HeavyMetal20224
Cinnaboy
jessemechaHD
This matches for event have now been processed.