ENTER BY APRIL 1st

HELP THE DUDE CROSS [VERSION 2.0]

Does anyone remember ... this?!

Well, it's back and hopefully better than ever!

The rules are simple: you draw whatever method you want to use to get the guy across the river. Feel free to look at some of the old entries to get an idea of where people went with their creativity.

Logic or pure hilarity? Your choice!

The competition is pretty much as open ended as it gets but please keep in mind, do not do similar things as each other and also please refrain from profanity, racism, etc ... you guys know the drill Smile

Just keep posting your entries in this thread, no changing it once it has been posted so choose carefully!

Here is the base image:
[Image: suTOYkH.png]

Good luck everyone ^-^
Wait. You can physically draw it or does it have to be animated?
(Mar. 12, 2014  1:27 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Wait. You can physically draw it or does it have to be animated?

A popular method is just downloading the image, opening it up on MS Paint and doodling over it.

What you could also do is print out the image, draw on it by hand, scan it/take a picture, re-upload it and then link it here.

Both methods are acceptable !
(Mar. 12, 2014  1:30 AM)sarabscientist Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2014  1:27 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Wait. You can physically draw it or does it have to be animated?

A popular method is just downloading the image, opening it up on MS Paint and doodling over it.

What you could also do is print out the image, draw on it by hand, scan it/take a picture, re-upload it and then link it here.

Both methods are acceptable !
Would we be able to draw that image, or would paint be better?
The (tied) winner of the previous contest of this is back to dominate! Time to brainstorm.
Yeah I guess you could draw the actual base image by hand too! As long is it looks quite similar to the original. (It is basically a hunk of green, hunk of blue and then another hunk of green and a stick figure so it shouldn't be too hard).
I literally immediately thought of this and had to do it.

I hope it's allowed to do something like this...

(I know it's not super well Photoshopped, it's not meant to be, just supposed to give a comical vibe.)
^Haha, you have my vote. Anyway, interesting competition, although I don't plan on participating.
ima win dis

Now to find a really stupid yet creative idea...
Here's my entry. I was kinda in a rush and I'm not good at drawing in paint, but I think you get the idea:

(Mar. 13, 2014  1:51 AM)The Alchemist Wrote: Here's my entry. I was kinda in a rush and I'm not good at drawing in paint, but I think you get the idea:

Ahaha this one actually made me chuckle xD
(Mar. 13, 2014  1:51 AM)The Alchemist Wrote: Here's my entry. I was kinda in a rush and I'm not good at drawing in paint, but I think you get the idea:

Ahahaha, that one killed me. Nice work! Smile
Might enter, but I suck at drawing so yeah .
Here's my entry, oh and no offence to any Bieber fans (not that I think there is any)

XD XD
Im entering but I will post my entry on the weekend.
When is the deadline?
If you click the first thread in this forum (well it is actually an announcement), titled "Welcome!" there is a calendar at the bottom for all the tournaments. I think I set the deadline as the 25th Smile

Also, it is just a single round competition.
Enjoy! tehe, I had some fun with this one.

5 entries in just 2 days, oh boy I have a feeling this will be a cool competition! Eee
PRAISE HELIX

(Mar. 15, 2014  10:59 PM)username2130 Wrote: My Entry
[Image: WBO_HelpHimCross.jpg]
Thanks for making my day, username!

Jesus, that's one great entry.
(Mar. 15, 2014  10:59 PM)username2130 Wrote: My Entry
[Image: WBO_HelpHimCross.jpg]

You my friend are a genius.