ENTRIES!

Entry Ù¡: (1)

Entry Ù¢: (2)

Entry Ù£: (3)

Entry Ù¤: (4)

Entry Ù¥: (5)

Entry Ù¦: (6)

Entry Ù§: (7)
for me at least, neither images show ...
Nice concept & idea by the way Grin
I like it.
(Feb. 10, 2013  7:23 PM)Luck Wrote: for me at least, neither images show ...
Nice concept & idea by the way Grin
I like it.

The images show, maybe there is something wrong with your browsing experience because I've noticed that many images in other threads do not show for you either.
Ah, now they show ...
Yeah, my laptop has been extremely buggy recently, I can't even post via google chrome anymore :L
This seems fun. So is the bridge one in the OP what someone sent in already or an example? I'll try to make one and send it in a couple days
It's an example I believe, since the OP is un-edited.
Cool idea, I might participate here, but first I'll need to know more about this !~

EDIT: I'm in !
Not sure if I will participate. I probably will. This seems pretty difficult though. I just need to use my creativeness.
There is still time to enter, and I can even extend the deadline! Only two people have entered so far (â•¥_â•¥)
Just curious, is there gonna be an extension? I want to see the entries for this.
I would like to enter, but it seems I'm a little late, haha.
(Feb. 23, 2013  2:45 AM)Tri (o^_^)o Wrote: I would like to enter, but it seems I'm a little late, haha.

You can still enter!

Um, deadline extended to the 28th of February!

Only 4 entries ╥﹏╥
Oh good - I was meaning to enter XD
It seems I completely forgot .
Do I post my entry hear or pm?
Via PM .
It states so in the OP .
I just saw this, and I already have an awesome idea.

Maybe I'll enter when I have time, idk...
No prize? D:

[Big quote removed.]
Oh, come on! This is just for fun! Do this for the fun of it, not for any prize!
Deadline is tomorrow! I only have a couple of entries. If anyone else wants to send one in, let me know!

So far:

Kaizer-V
Mr. N
PwnagePotato
Leone19
Shirayuki
Insomniac
Tri
I sent one didn't I? That may have been on FB.
(Feb. 28, 2013  12:02 AM)Tri Wrote: I sent one didn't I? That may have been on FB.

Ya. Ya, you did. Ooops (ノ´д`)
ANNOUNCE LE WINERRRR Grin
(Feb. 10, 2013  7:17 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: The winner will be chosen by the voters, not by me, so everyone who enters has a chance.
I'm sorryyyyyyy. I'll have all the entries posted in the OP soon !

While you're voting, learn some new stuff Tongue_out_wink

VOTE AWAY! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

The poll automatically closes in 10 days, so the winner will be determined then.
Oh man, I'm torn between 4 and 7! 4 is just... I just love the phrase "Beam me up, Scotty!" I mean, in the show it just sounded so unbelievably stupid for a grown man to say, and now it's just really funny whenever I see it. And 7 is probably the most creative without being too over the top. But you'll never know what I decided in the end >:)