[ENDED] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

Entry 1: 1

Entry 2: 1

I'm no Star Wars fan, don't get me wrong there. But, I would like to challenge DeX to a battle.

Due: Tuesday, July 19th
Theme: Star Wars the Clone Wars
Style: Whatever
Size: 500 X 170, I might make the size bigger if I have to
Notes: Good luck, may the best GFX Artist win!

Do you accept DeX?
Bah, why the Clone Wars? That is killing Star Wars. Still can't wait to see what you two make, if he accepts, because I'm a Star Wars junkie!
(Jul. 17, 2011  10:39 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'm no Star Wars fan, don't get me wrong there. But, I would like to challenge DeX to a battle.

Due: Tuesday, July 19th
Theme: Star Wars the Clone Wars
Style: Whatever
Size: 500 X 170, I might make the size bigger if I have to
Notes: Good luck, may the best GFX Artist win!

Do you accept DeX?

Just to make a statement this is the clone wars whenDexter Jetster was aroumd and your challenging DeX LOL
What's wrong with challenging DeX?

Do you think he is some master of GFX?
I think he means the opposite, no offence to Dex. Considering the 'LOL'.

I mean, you have more GFX experience, right?
Experience doesn't matter as much when you have 2 different styled GFXers.

I'll tell you one thing, most of you probably saw my FF entry, and it sucks. Well, I stepped up, worked harder.
(Jul. 18, 2011  2:20 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: What's wrong with challenging DeX?

Do you think he is some master of GFX?

It was a joke Casue your challenging DeX and he is from star wars to a star wars battle I just find it funny
Oh... I don't watch/play Star Wars so I don't know the terms.
It's alright, but lemme give you a piece of advice on Star Wars:
Darth Vader is overused. There you go! Joyful_3
I hope these are good, which I assume they will since it's BBS and DeX
(Jul. 18, 2011  3:10 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Oh... I don't watch/play Star Wars so I don't know the terms.

Also I wouldn't vote for darth Maul
I do not think voting of that sort is allowed.

I PM'ed Fyuuor about this. I think voting should seriously be on how well they made it.
(Jul. 18, 2011  3:16 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I do not think voting of that sort is allowed.

I PM'ed Fyuuor about this. I think voting should seriously be on how well they made it.

I can understand that sorry but i know nothing of GFX and vote on personal preference sorry
just a fact:

DeX means Destined Exorcist

challenge accepted....

Darth Vader didnt showed up at the clonewars BTW
I think I have the right render of Clone Wars, if it is not, the theme will just be Star Wars.

DeX, just send me yours. Won't cheat. Finished mine.
done Smile sending it to you!

may the best GFX maker win!
Entry two, the fact the the background was made by the GFX creator is enough(without that black thing in the background, which the person did not create), but I still like the background in entry two better.
The first one made their own background too. Tired
(Jul. 22, 2011  8:15 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The first one made their own background too. Tired

The Cinema 4D stock is probably not made by that person though.
I vote for the 1st on it has a good number of things going on and I like everything about the text.
(Jul. 22, 2011  8:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  8:15 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The first one made their own background too. Tired

The Cinema 4D stock is probably not made by that person though.
Yes, except that.

O.K.

Score check:

Entry 1: 1

Entry 2: 1
Ok, i just found this out: whenever i join, or make, a gfx battle, the voting is terribly slow.

Goodluck to us!
Ok, just a bump so we can get this slugged voting started.
i vote entry 1 the backround looks better to me
Entry 1, The rendering is great, so is the editing and the background too Grin