World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ENDED] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [ENDED] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars (/Thread-ENDED-Graphic-Battle-Star-Wars-the-Clone-Wars)

Pages: 1 2

[ENDED] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BeybladeStation - Jul. 17, 2011

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

Entry 1:

Entry 2:

Entry 1: 1

Entry 2: 1

I'm no Star Wars fan, don't get me wrong there. But, I would like to challenge DeX to a battle.

Due: Tuesday, July 19th
Theme: Star Wars the Clone Wars
Style: Whatever
Size: 500 X 170, I might make the size bigger if I have to
Notes: Good luck, may the best GFX Artist win!

Do you accept DeX?

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - DynaZord - Jul. 17, 2011

Bah, why the Clone Wars? That is killing Star Wars. Still can't wait to see what you two make, if he accepts, because I'm a Star Wars junkie!

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BillyBlast - Jul. 17, 2011

(Jul. 17, 2011  10:39 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'm no Star Wars fan, don't get me wrong there. But, I would like to challenge DeX to a battle.

Due: Tuesday, July 19th
Theme: Star Wars the Clone Wars
Style: Whatever
Size: 500 X 170, I might make the size bigger if I have to
Notes: Good luck, may the best GFX Artist win!

Do you accept DeX?

Just to make a statement this is the clone wars whenDexter Jetster was aroumd and your challenging DeX LOL

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BeybladeStation - Jul. 18, 2011

What's wrong with challenging DeX?

Do you think he is some master of GFX?

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - NoodooSoup - Jul. 18, 2011

I think he means the opposite, no offence to Dex. Considering the 'LOL'.

I mean, you have more GFX experience, right?

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BeybladeStation - Jul. 18, 2011

Experience doesn't matter as much when you have 2 different styled GFXers.

I'll tell you one thing, most of you probably saw my FF entry, and it sucks. Well, I stepped up, worked harder.

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BillyBlast - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  2:20 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: What's wrong with challenging DeX?

Do you think he is some master of GFX?

It was a joke Casue your challenging DeX and he is from star wars to a star wars battle I just find it funny

Oh... I don't watch/play Star Wars so I don't know the terms.

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - DynaZord - Jul. 18, 2011

It's alright, but lemme give you a piece of advice on Star Wars:
Darth Vader is overused. There you go! Joyful_3
I hope these are good, which I assume they will since it's BBS and DeX

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BillyBlast - Jul. 18, 2011

(Jul. 18, 2011  3:10 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Oh... I don't watch/play Star Wars so I don't know the terms.

Also I wouldn't vote for darth Maul

I do not think voting of that sort is allowed.

I PM'ed Fyuuor about this. I think voting should seriously be on how well they made it.

(Jul. 18, 2011  3:16 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I do not think voting of that sort is allowed.

I PM'ed Fyuuor about this. I think voting should seriously be on how well they made it.

I can understand that sorry but i know nothing of GFX and vote on personal preference sorry

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - Synth - Jul. 18, 2011

just a fact:

DeX means Destined Exorcist

challenge accepted....

Darth Vader didnt showed up at the clonewars BTW

I think I have the right render of Clone Wars, if it is not, the theme will just be Star Wars.

DeX, just send me yours. Won't cheat. Finished mine.

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - Synth - Jul. 19, 2011

done Smile sending it to you!

may the best GFX maker win!

RE: Beyblade Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BeybladeStation - Jul. 22, 2011

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

Entry 1:

[Image: di-MSK0.png]

Entry 2:

[Image: clonetrooper.png]

RE: [VOTE NOW! CLICK!] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - othellog - Jul. 22, 2011

Entry two, the fact the the background was made by the GFX creator is enough(without that black thing in the background, which the person did not create), but I still like the background in entry two better.

RE: [VOTE NOW! CLICK!] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BeybladeStation - Jul. 22, 2011

The first one made their own background too. Tired

RE: [VOTE NOW! CLICK!] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - Kai-V - Jul. 22, 2011

(Jul. 22, 2011  8:15 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The first one made their own background too. Tired

The Cinema 4D stock is probably not made by that person though.

RE: [VOTE NOW! CLICK!] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - Flaming Aries - Jul. 22, 2011

I vote for the 1st on it has a good number of things going on and I like everything about the text.

RE: [VOTE NOW! CLICK!] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BeybladeStation - Jul. 22, 2011

(Jul. 22, 2011  8:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2011  8:15 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The first one made their own background too. Tired

The Cinema 4D stock is probably not made by that person though.
Yes, except that.

O.K.

Score check:

Entry 1: 1

Entry 2: 1

RE: [VOTE NOW! CLICK!] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - Synth - Jul. 23, 2011

Ok, i just found this out: whenever i join, or make, a gfx battle, the voting is terribly slow.

Goodluck to us!

RE: [VOTE NOW! CLICK!] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BeybladeStation - Jul. 27, 2011

Ok, just a bump so we can get this slugged voting started.

RE: [VOTE NOW! CLICK!] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - SilverPoseidon - Aug. 17, 2011

i vote entry 1 the backround looks better to me

RE: [VOTE NOW! CLICK!] Graphic Battle - Star Wars the Clone Wars - BeyCenter - Aug. 18, 2011

Entry 1, The rendering is great, so is the editing and the background too Grin