EDS discussion

I can only get it to spin for a little longer than 3 minutes.
(Jun. 24, 2011  12:14 AM)Cyber Blader Wrote: I can only get it to spin for a little longer than 3 minutes.

what launcher?
String Launcher from BBP DX set. I have a powerful launch too, so that's not the problem.
With what combo?
Uncustomized Scythe Kronos. I'm sure if I used a RUL, I would get past the 4 minute mark.
Well, AkirasDaddy used a modified Rev-Up-Launcher, so it would boost the time a bit, I guess. What's a RUL?
(Jun. 24, 2011  2:53 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Well, AkirasDaddy used a modified Rev-Up-Launcher, so it would boost the time a bit, I guess. What's a RUL?

Rev-Up Launcher.

Another Japanese on YouTube easily got four minutes and almost five with just a Beylauncher, and Scythe Kronos uncustomized though. I posted all the videos in the Scythe Kronos topic.
Could I ask that someone measure EDS's height? Really detailed pictures, if they could be taken, would be great too Cute
How does the mechanism feel compared to ES or EWD? Have they fixed the jamming problem?
@th!nk my EDS is around 1cm tall i cant get exact measurements right now .

Evan they have defiantly improved the mechanism as EDS is quite good , way better then EWD or ES , although i am not sure what you mean by jamming problems ?
I heard that EWD would jam in place sometimes, and every rare while my ES will make a horrific screeching noise and lose a lot of stamina.

I would really like to see Meteo L-Drago (Absorb) 85EDS tested, for spin stealing purposes.
Might I suggest the non-absorb mode be used, I find absorb (assault is the correct name)is tgrown around more than barrage (head under jaws), instead of absorbing the spin.
Wow Th!nk, am I reading correctly?
he means absorb version (you know, like rush and assault version from the Reshuffle set?)
I think.. :V
wow, weird.
Yeah, I always found it worked better, thoigh your recent post in the mld ch120xf post seems to say otherwise. I find on low grip tips it tends to "bounce" itself out of the stadium Confused

And yeah, that makes more sense, all the names are so confusing Unhappy
I did mean the Absorb clear wheel. I'm not sure on which mode to use it in, as I don't have Meteo. Anyways, should still be a fun combo.
I am going to say this now and once I get Scythe Kronos for EDS, I will be claiming this combo: Meteo CH120EDS. I seriously believe that EDS is the key to reviving zombies in MFB. Meteo combined with DS only loses by 1-2 rotations against a WD opponent for me and with the improved bearing, it should easily tie if not defeat WD based opponents with enough spin to be able to have a clear win.
Dibs on LDragoDestroy___EDS!
inb4 argument about dibsing and whether you can or cannot claim/dibs a combo.

I'll wait till I get one and use what works, FWIW.
Does your EDS got flatterned when testing?
Mine is deformed :<
(Jun. 25, 2011  4:39 PM)ikmv Wrote: Dibs on LDragoDestroy___EDS!

I really think that is an AWESOME choice! LDD on DS is already rather good. PM me though.
Hahaha yeah when even mentioned MLD85EDS i tried it on other heights and its pretty good , i haven't tested it yet or anything this is just off observation.
my eds got worn for 1 hour usage, now when hit it goes to rapid self KO mode. Help me please.
What do you mean help me please? That happens to me were EDS will occasionally go aggressive for a few seconds , but it never manages to self KO.
When it rides the tornado ridge it does go a bit crazy, and risk self KO
I used MF-H Meteo L-Drago BD145EDS at a meet-up and it beat Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB and Basalt Cancer GB145MF! EDS has great potential!