E3 2010

Guys this thing is in beta -.- So obviously it won't be that good looking!
[Image: Screen-shot-2010-06-16-at-3.22.38-AM.png]

ZELDA ORARINA OF TIME CONFIRMED FOR 3DS
http://www.1up.com/do/blogEntry?bId=9033963

STARFOX NOW CONFIRMED:
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/the-first-sta...creenshots

THIS IS CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY NINTENDO HAS WON THIS E3!
GT5 actually getting a release date, wow. That's like what 5, 6 years after announcement? Oh Polyphony.

Twisted Metal looks swell.

Yeah, Nintendo won this one. Microsoft was terrible content wise, and I'm not going to talk about the stiff talking. Sony's presentation was terrible, but the content in it wasn't, just paced terribly. That Mafia II, etc. junk shouldn't have been noted here. Lack of TLG is pretty annoying as well.
Nintendo >>>>>>>>>> Sony >> Microsoft
[Image: apfedw.jpg]

And Konami tomorrow, new Silent Hill trailer to look forward to. Lots of info about Castlevania Harmony of Despair.
Even though it would have never happened, I would have looked forward to a GOOD Crash Bandicoot game....
Ehhh, the graphic direction they went with this new Zelda game is definitely different. I will have to see more before I can really say if I like it or not. The gameplay looks sick and I really like the new items, though. I'm stoked.
[Image: 5k350x.jpg]

Congrats Sony, you have the most ridiculous looking peripheral of the show.
Hahaha, that thing is very 1950's "This is the way of the future" style.
Now I'm actually looking forward to a Ghost Recon game.
Nintendo won by far lol.
3DS is gonna be amazing!
(Jun. 15, 2010  11:18 PM)REtread Wrote: Even though it would have never happened, I would have looked forward to a GOOD Crash Bandicoot game....

OMG dude, I was thinking about this before E3. A good crash bandicoot game would be awesome. A 3DS launch title!
Screw everything else announced. Portal 2 made my day.

NOW VAVLE WHERE THE HELL IS EPISODE 3?!
Why is E3 being weird, shows some parts then switches back to yesterdays Nintendo briefing apparently it's been pushed back an hour, but it's going on and of so watch out.
with all the new releases for the wii, i wish i was this guy
[Image: 14wcbqf.jpg]
(Jun. 15, 2010  1:13 PM)To Wrote: Lineup wise Sony's got a pretty solid lineup already:

Infamous 2
LittleBigPlanet 2
Socom 4
Killzone 3
Gran Turismo 5
MotorStorm: Apocalypse
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
The Last Guardian

Along with a hopefully a bunch of titles they haven't announced yet (one of which we know to be Sly Cooper Collection).
meh it's kinda boring. sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel
So excited about the 3DS, and A NEW KID ICARUS!!!
I'm mildly disappointed about the new Zelda, it's not what I would have hoped for.
But hey, we've seen so little of what it has to offer, it could be absolutely amazing.

The new Kirby and Epic Mickey look brilliant, and it seems like the day of the side scroller has returned : D !!!
A game that has more or less completely through the net, the Scott Pilgrim game looks absolutely amazing! Steets of Rage with added awesome, doesn't get much better than that >w<!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAY4vNJd7A8

(Jun. 16, 2010  3:16 AM)To Wrote: Hahaha, that thing is very 1950's "This is the way of the future" style.

I'm so getting this.
It'll go nicely with my snes Super Scope.

Oh, and I'll be needing all of these
http://www.collider.com/wp-content/uploa...age-91.jpg
Well... Apart from the xbox360.
ahahaha.

Konami's conference had a huge error in the first 15 minutes and they couldn't play the trailer for one of the games.

And one of the dudes dropped an F-Bomb.

Edit: Oh man , they brought out a couple masked Luchadors and they started to slap each other around.

Edit: I'm nearly crying from laughing so hard. This is so unintentionally hilarious.
"Heres a trairer for Ninety Nine Nights Two... RACK AND ROLL!!!!!"

Edit: Serious Post.
My sides hurt and tears are literally streaming out of my eyes.
The "Dance Masters with Kinect" was more than I could handle.

Edit: They brought in a real life show choir to show off Glee: Karaoke Revolution.
And they kept the Glee version in the background, and it's playing LOUDER than the choir singers.

Edit: THEY ARE SHOWING BEYBLADE TRAILERS!!!
Hahaha, yeah Konami just won E3 today. Hahahahaha, a bunch of the presenters looked stoned beyond belief, hahahaha.
(Jun. 16, 2010  6:59 PM)ilovemessi Wrote: meh it's kinda boring. sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel, sequel

At this point in the generation everyone's like that. I can't name an original upcomming non-Kinect Microsoft game, and I can't name an original Nintendo game either.
(Jun. 16, 2010  9:29 PM)Crimson Wrote: Edit: They brought in a real life show choir to show off Glee: Karaoke Revolution.
And they kept the Glee version in the background, and it's playing LOUDER than the choir singers.

omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ♥
I don't get it, who's gonna buy this Kinect thing? If you ask me, it's a rip-off of the Wii. Even the commercials look exactly like those of the Wii. It's absurd.

From what was said by Crimson, it seems entertaining, at least...
Beautiful, Star Fox 64.
The same first level crashing buildings 'Fox, I'm being tailed! Help!'
sort of thing, now in 3D. 3DS, thank you.
Unhappy
Exact same Metal Gear Solid Rising trailer as before.
Story takes place between MGS2 and MGS4 to explain why Raiden became who he was.
It's going to have stealth.. but "Sped up" stealth.

Castlevania Harmony of Despair trailer was so short Unhappy
IGA came out though, and it looks fun.

Bleh, Lords of Shadow doesn't seem super promising.
It just doesn't feel like a Castlevania title.

Silent Hill trailer was suitably atmospheric, but I don't know if it'll be any good.

Anyways, Conference is over, REALLY good for a laugh, but otherwise pretty much nothing new.
(Jun. 16, 2010  10:43 PM)Dude Wrote: I don't get it, who's gonna buy this Kinect thing? If you ask me, it's a rip-off of the Wii. Even the commercials look exactly like those of the Wii. It's absurd.

From what was said by Crimson, it seems entertaining, at least...
No, the move is a rip off of the Wii. The games of Kinect are but Kinect itself is a rip off of That Itoy thing.
...That's pretty sad, actually Uncertain

I guess that's what happens when you run out of ideas...

Also, could someone tell me what's so awesome with the 3DS? Are all the games in 3D, or something?
(Jun. 17, 2010  10:17 AM)Dude Wrote: ...That's pretty sad, actually Uncertain

I guess that's what happens when you run out of ideas...

Also, could someone tell me what's so awesome with the 3DS? Are all the games in 3D, or something?

... are you kidding me?
Read, learn
http://kotaku.com/5563466/the-nintendo-3...e=true&s=i
...Wow Chocked_2 That's pretty badass, actually! Glasses-free 3D...I hope we get that in theatres, at one point...

Thanks for the info Joyful_3 It'll probably be really expensive, though...