Dying Light

So, for anyone who has not heard of it, Dying Light is a mix between Zombie, Survival, Parkour, Free Running, etc., and when they previewed it at E3, I thought it sounded really cool, but after seeing the first glimpse at gameplay, I am absolutely hooked! Cannot wait for this to be released!

What do you all think?
After seeing this one word AWESOME
It pretty much blew my mind after seeing it. From what I have gathered though, this is just the Alpha, so I am betting it is going to look even better when it is finished!
(Aug. 18, 2013  2:00 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: It pretty much blew my mind after seeing it. From what I have gathered though, this is just the Alpha, so I am betting it is going to look even better when it is finished!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!???? I can't believe that this is going to be even BETTER. Around when will it come out?
Right now it just says a 2014 release, I am hoping maybe around April, but could be later.
MIND BLOWN
I've always liked survival games but this takes it to a new level. Will it be co-op?
(Aug. 21, 2013  7:03 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I've always liked survival games but this takes it to a new level. Will it be co-op?

Not entirely sure. I have not heard any mention of Co-Op, but it could have it.
It looks pretty enjoyable, but on the other hand, I'm generally kinda sick of zombies at this point, and I've always found Techland are terrible at making protagonists (or characters in general) even remotely likeable - and I guess I'm just a sop because that really irks me (or perhaps it's because I just finished watching a Call of Juarez - The Cartel LP LOL). It also just seems way too similar to Dead Island in general (though that game was, from what I've seen, a lot of fun in multiplayer, though not all of that was intentional).

Still, it looks pretty cool and if I see a chance to try it out for myself I'd definitely want to do so.
(Aug. 22, 2013  5:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: It looks pretty enjoyable, but on the other hand, I'm generally kinda sick of zombies at this point, and I've always found Techland are terrible at making protagonists (or characters in general) even remotely likeable - and I guess I'm just a sop because that really irks me (or perhaps it's because I just finished watching a Call of Juarez - The Cartel LP LOL). It also just seems way too similar to Dead Island in general (though that game was, from what I've seen, a lot of fun in multiplayer, though not all of that was intentional).

Still, it looks pretty cool and if I see a chance to try it out for myself I'd definitely want to do so.

Eh I invent played zombie for a while so I'm quite excited .
I dont know if it is a bad think that I have not played majority of the zombie games out yet or not.

While I have tried out Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, and Dead Island, sadly, I haven't actually gotten to play them fully.

State of Decay, Day Z (Arma II Mod), and now Dying Light are some that I have been looking forward to playing.

To me, the main focal point of Dying Light is the Free Running/Parkour/Survival aspects. The Zombies are just kind of there to me. For the most part I am going to be trying to avoid them anyway.

This game really looks like they have the Parkour/Free Running thing down pretty well.
I was a fan of what was done with it in Brink and obviously Mirrors Edge, so Dying Light has my attention, regardless of the Zombies haha.