Dye my hair: Yes or no?

I actually wanna dye my hair a bright vibrant Shock Yellow.
I want blue, but no "normal" people from old country have blue hair, but when I get it trimmed on Friday, I may surprise them and ask for it to be dyed. Worst is that they disown me for a week or two...
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:21 AM)Train Wrote: I actually wanna dye my hair a bright vibrant Shock Yellow.

do it and take pictures
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:21 AM)Train Wrote: I actually wanna dye my hair a bright vibrant Shock Yellow.

do it and take pictures

2x
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:51 AM)G Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

do it and take pictures

2x

3x
Not sure how to go about doing it and I need to talk with my parents about it I have a very public job and if it won't fly there then it's no go..
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:56 AM)Train Wrote: Not sure how to go about doing it and I need to talk with my parents about it I have a very public job and if it won't fly there then it's no go..

you could wear a visor to work. i hear they're the latest in fashion for heads.
(Sep. 17, 2008  3:15 AM)G Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  2:56 AM)Train Wrote: Not sure how to go about doing it and I need to talk with my parents about it I have a very public job and if it won't fly there then it's no go..

My mom and I work in the same building and I can't wear a hat while I'm working.
(Sep. 17, 2008  3:23 AM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2008  3:15 AM)G Wrote:

My mom and I work in the same building and I can't wear a hat while I'm working.

oh scratch that then Lips_sealed
Dying your hair sounds like it's out of the question now Uncertain
(Sep. 16, 2008  10:59 PM)bugturtles Wrote: i think red is a natural color?

i want to at least highlight or streak some dark red into my hair, but i have to persuade my parents

someone give me tips on how to do so

You surfed for too long and somehow your hair sunbleaches into red streaks.
Your parents shouldn't care too much. It's your hair. I've not cut mine for two years and my parents gave up after a few months of me not cutting it.

Dyed mine black btw. Joyful_3

Anyone got tips on how to keep it colourful? Last time mine faded. Q.Q
why is this 4 pages long
Because we don't have enough posts to make it 5 pages yet.
(Sep. 19, 2008  6:47 AM)Nic Wrote: Because we don't have enough posts to make it 5 pages yet.

I like that answer XD
I'll help make 5 pages
(Jul. 29, 2009  2:45 AM)SilverWolf Wrote: I'll help make 5 pages

Why bump this? It's almost a year old Uncertain
(Jul. 29, 2009  2:45 AM)SilverWolf Wrote: I'll help make 5 pages
Do you realise this topic is one year old, that the member who created it is banned, and that there is no point in making it five pages long, especially if you do not contribute to what the topic actually is about ? Not to mention that a fifth post on a page that needs twenty messages to be filled is nothing.
Oh, just saw that, sorry