Duo Uranus Discussion

Ehh, I think you mean that I shouldn´t post anything here because you´re meaning that my post are ´´silly´´? is that right? only because I said that I found death as good as duo?

I say what I see, what I tested and what I know and this is a discussion, if something is wrong by my posts correct me
You haven't actually done any proper testing, and what you are saying is not actually helpful to a discussion which has plenty of test results to fuel it, as it adds nothing of relevance or importance to said discussion.
(Dec. 12, 2011  5:33 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: Ehh, I think you mean that I shouldn´t post anything here because you´re meaning that my post are ´´silly´´? is that right? only because I said that I found death as good as duo?

I say what I see, what I tested and what I know and this is a discussion, if something is wrong by my posts correct me

You need to do proper testing and the tests show duo better the death
(Dec. 12, 2011  2:48 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: Duo will get in top tier 1 defense and stamina, by attack I don´t know
and now I have get for some days a duo from my friend and yeah you were right it is better than death but not much

It's not gonna be the number one choice for both. Basalt is still beter for defense and phantom is still better for stamina. But overall it does compaRe nicey to both of those and it's not stuck to one category.
Actually, it is better for defense than basalt, and the stamina thing comes down to weight, so it can go either way.
Death on BD145 is a serious contender in the metagame, and if duo bests death in that way then, im now more excited about my dx set arriving Pinching_eyes_2

But Imo it won't replace basalt as the king pin in defence, it doesnt have the raw weight basalt has, but trading that defence, for a better stamina ain't too shabby, this'll probably get to be somewhere in a top tier balance customisation MF-Duo UranusBD145CS? maybe.
Considering how easily basalt is KO'd now, I'd be a little concerned if Duo didn't replace it largely. I think you're overestimating basalt's current popularity.
what about phantom? does phantom still hold its own against duo?
Normally I'd tell you to check the testing but it's fuzzy and I'm in a good mood.

It depends on the weight of each wheel. Duo gets 100% against lighter phantoms, but if phantom is over 1g heavier (iirc, check the "weight variations of 4d's" thread), phantom beats it almost 100%. That said, considering phantom is the best stamina wheel out and Duo beats every other stamina wheel 1v1, it's still very impressive.

Will try and do more testing today, so I have enough justification to bring this up in the competitive combo's thread, but other people's testing would be really helpful guys, so if you have it, PLEASE test! Weights of Duo's/Phantoms if you can would be awesome too!

I would really like some variares vs DuoBD145 testing, and some TH170 tests, against attackers, especially MF-H Duo Aquario TH170/195/220 RDF VS MF Variares CH120/R145RF (Left Spin)
I would make tests, but had said it that Phantom is better than duo in stmina when it weights more and the duo that I have weights 42.4 and my phantom weights 43.91 (ehh yeah that´s the second heaviest phantom that I had seen, the first is one which phantom weights 44.13 (LOL)) so there is no reason to test it

I only did one test with vari ares
standard procedure
Vari Ares Ch120 rf (left) vs. Duo Uranus Bd145cs (stamina)
vari Ares: 3/20 wins (1 os, 2 ko)
Duo Uranus: 17/20 wins ( 2 ko, 15 os)
tests!:
standard procedures:
S mode
MF Blitz Unicorno S130RF VS MF-H Duo Uranus BD145CS:
BU:0
DU:20 (13 OS,7 KO)

MF Blitz Unicorno 85RF VS MF-H Duo Uranus BD145CS:
BU:2(KO only)
DU:18(17 OS, 1 KO)

MF VariAres CH120RF VS MF-H Duo Uranus BD145CS:
VA:2 (ko only)
DU:18 (2 KO's , 16 OS's)

amazing!!!
getting late here will have more tests up tomorrow Smile
requests???
Do you have TH170? I would like to see DuoUranusTH170RDF vs Attack Top Tiers.
My Request if possible:

MF-H Duo Aquario BD145EDS VS MF-M Gravity Perseus ATK 100EWD (AKA Final Hope)

MF-M Gravity Perseus ATK 100EWD was able to OS almost anything before the release of Phantom so I would like to see if it can OS Duo.

For all of the members who think "What the carp is he talking about", MF-M Gravity Perseus ATK 100EWD is a good, known combo in the UK
(Dec. 18, 2011  6:51 PM)J o n Wrote: Do you have TH170? I would like to see DuoUranusTH170RDF vs Attack Top Tiers.

As th!nk said,Duo + TH170 is not really good,but if you can still request it if you want.
H8R:-I'll request a mirror match,please.Duo 230D vs Scythe 230D.Can you do that?
(Dec. 18, 2011  6:51 PM)J o n Wrote: Do you have TH170? I would like to see DuoUranusTH170RDF vs Attack Top Tiers.

You should be more careful about specifying Metal Faces and Clear Wheels, as Uranus is one of the lightest CW's and its weight distribution is nothing to celebrate either.

Either way, I already asked if someone else could do something similar (I just selected an attack combo that should do better against it than others), so it would be good if someone who had the parts would do it, given I'm not comfortable testing with variares.

Bleik: I will try to give it a shot tomorrow if I get time.
I forgot to mention, Perseus must be in Left Spin.
Some requests!

Duo (S) Uranus BD145CS vs MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF
Duo (A) Uranus CH120RF vs MF/H Basalt Kerbecs BD145RSF!
RS on BD145 isn't very good at all.

Anyway, a request of my own: MF-H Duo Aquario TH170CS (S Mode; 195 Height) vs MF Beat Lynx R145RF (Attack Mode)
Why R145 on Beat? GB145 is better suited to the wheel.

Aura: And yeah if you're going to use a rubber tipped bottom on BD145, RS is a poor choice, RSF and RDF are the options (CS being plastic tipped). Especially on basalt.

Also, MF Gravity Perseus CH120RF is very, very dated, so you would probably want to explain it more.

Also Uranus is not a very useful CW, and CW's do matter on a beyblade that gets such close OS's. It's generally a poor choice on Duo.

Bleik: I figured.
I thought R145 was better...?

Eh, there have been tests against MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF, so disregard my post Tongue_out
Hazel explained GB145 in random thoughts recently, should be on the last couple of pages, so yeah.
(Dec. 18, 2011  7:56 PM)Kaiba Wrote: I thought R145 was better...?

Eh, there have been tests against MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF, so disregard my post Tongue_out

R145 creates too much additional recoil, and throws weight into weird places on the MW. GB145 focuses all of the weight into the contact points, and -reduces- recoil.
Hey Th!nk,
Mind doing MF-H Blitz UnicornoCH120RF/R2F vs MF-H Duo AquarioBD145CS? You said you already did this test but it wasn't formal, and you didn't post it. And I can someone test the same blitz combo vs MF-H Duo AquarioTH170WD? I know TH170 is not good on dou but someone beat me with that combo at a tournament and I wanted to see if the blitz combo can beat it. Thanks.
Blitz would demolish MF-H Duo Aquario TH170WD as WD doesn't have enough friction and will be easily KO'ed if you can bank reliably.
TH170 isn't bad on Duo, it's just generally a balance combo, not a defense combo, as it isn't so hard to KO (though, RDF can make it a bit of a hassle).

As for WD, RustyXD is right.
(Dec. 20, 2011  7:48 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Blitz would demolish MF-H Duo Aquario TH170WD as WD doesn't have enough friction and will be easily KO'ed if you can bank reliably.

*coughcoughDScoughcough* Tongue_out
It may be bad, but at least not THAT bad...
But seriously, WD on TH170? Why? D would be the best option...
And of course, RDF would be superb!
@th!nk- Aw... I knew Uranus was too light, but expected it to have decent synergy with Duo at least...
So, Aquario acquires the title of being the best CW for Duo?
Just why is Aquario a part of outclassed beys!!! Unhappy