30.00%
It's decent.
30.00%
Eh... not so much.
5.00%
Oh lord no, just, no...
0%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
Can u test against genbul^2 e230mb and duo cancer 230mb ?
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Nice combo. I actually made a combo very similar to this way back when. Just never posted results. I used MF M I think. But its tier worthy. TB in general is tier worthy for stamina types.
Huh, this seems exceptional. I wasn't exactly thinking you were going to make something like this, but after what I've seen, good job.

How come you don't talk in the video, like describe how the combo works?
Not all people have too talk. He explains in the first page. Tongue_out

Now....... I got a new combo that intrests me.
He used to, and I agree that would be better than saying nothing :\.

This combo seems to have trouble against Phantom 230TB and 230D. I wonder if either of them would be a better choice? We'd need more benchmarks to determine that I guess.
Hm. Kinda agreeing with Tri, here.

What definitely makes this a better choice?

I'd like to see more benchmarks, myself.

Tongue_out
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
So IMO this would be an overall better combo with phantom
(Dec. 03, 2013  9:53 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Here's my benchmark with Phantom;

Phantom Cancer 230TB VS Duo Cancer 230TB

Duo Cancer 230TB: 2/20
Phantom Cancer 230TB: 18/20

Duo win rate: 10%

Name some for me, I'll do them.

Could you try both against Duo 230 D? (If you have 2 Duo's, that is, haha)
(Dec. 03, 2013  10:01 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2013  9:53 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: Here's my benchmark with Phantom;

Phantom Cancer 230TB VS Duo Cancer 230TB

Duo Cancer 230TB: 2/20
Phantom Cancer 230TB: 18/20

Duo win rate: 10%

Name some for me, I'll do them.

Could you try both against Duo 230 D? (If you have 2 Duo's, that is, haha)
He already did duo cancer 230tb against duo 230d on the last page Wink
Umm...... Yeah I got 2 Duo. I done some tests last page on Duo Cancer 230D,but I'll redo them and the Phantom.
Phantom could beat Duo unbelievable, but I just saw it, so I believe it... Anyways boy of the combos are top tier so if ones better then another what will happen? I mean that test just showed a HUGE difference in there strengths. I believe we should do that with all Duo and Phantoms so we just know which we should prefer.
Here's the problem with using Phantom on a 230 Stamina combo:

Kei Wrote:The point wasn't to remove 230 for all Stamina combos, but to remove it for Phantom. The recoil of Phantom + the height of 230 + a Stamina Bottom is not a positive mix.

As you all probably know, 230 Phantom customs were removed from the tier list recently for this reason.

Now, onto the fact that Phantom is winning against Duo. This is a very common problem between tests results when Duo and Phantom are mirrored. Beywiki puts it nicely:

Beywiki Wrote:While its weight distribution and solo spin times are not as good as Phantom—the most popular Stamina Metal Wheel—its lower Recoil means that it loses less Stamina when hit, and as a result, the Survival ability of these two Metal Wheels is almost perfectly even. They are so closely matched, in fact, that which of the two will win in a battle between otherwise identical combinations depends entirely around the weight of the two specific Duo and Phantom Metal Wheels, which is known to vary to a relatively large degree in 4D Beyblades.

As a demontration of these variations, observe the following test results from a few weeks back when we were discussing Phantom SR200TB for the tier-list:

(Oct. 29, 2013  7:53 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: HOLY CLEAR WHEELS!!!

Phantom Cancer SR200TB vs. Duo Cancer 230D
Beys alternated launching first.
Phantom: wins, 15/20 (All OS)
Duo: wins, 5/20 (1 KO, 4 OS)
Phantom Cancer SR200TB win rate: 75%

Mind blown... I can't believe this. My Duo usually beats all my Phantoms into the dirt, but this guy just ran over it.

Anyone else for adding this at some point? I am very impressed, very impressed indeed. Smile

(Oct. 29, 2013  8:10 PM)jacolal Wrote: Um... I have got results quite different.

Phantom Cancer SR200TB vs. Duo Cancer 230D
Beys launched alternately
Phantom: wins, 10/20 (All OS)
Duo: wins, 10/20 (1 KO, 9 OS)
Phantom Cancer SR200TB win rate: 50%

That's odd... I don't know why.

Both of our results were different, with my Phantom pulling 15 OS as opposed to 10. This is a minor deviation, but needless to say results between the two can become wildly different with each so close to the other.

That said, testing the wheels against each other with the same setup is kind of irrelevant.

As for the combo having trouble with Duo 230D:

Duo Cancer 230TB vs. Duo Cancer 230D
Beys alternated launching first. Identical parts swapped after 10 rounds.
230TB: wins, 16/20 (All OS)
23D: wins, 4/20 (All OS)
Duo Cancer 230TB win rate: 80%

...Did you guys read the launch section?

theblackdragon Wrote:Against D-series tips, banking slightly can work quite a bit better. I would reccomend banking slightly against other 230 Stamina types. Not too deeply, or you'll through yourself off-balance. Confused

Banking slightly does a LOT. You could easily go from 0/20 to 16/4. TB's advantage over other Stamina bottoms is that it's slightly more stable in the face of impact, so launching slightly aggressively will put you miles ahead of the competition. However, launching straight, a sharp tip is obviously gonna spin a bit longer than a ball-shaped one.
As soon as I got my TB from the Hasbro two pack, I immediately tried this thing out and forgot to post.

Duo Cancer 230TB vs. Phantom Aquario W145WD

DC: 17 wins (All OS)
PA: 3 wins (All OS)
Duo Cancer win percentage: 85%

I really like this combo! I also tried its 'Hasbro counterpart' which I will post tests for soon.
That's great! Grin Thanks Tri. I look forward to the Hasbro Duo testing.