Eh... not so much.
5.00%
Oh lord no, just, no...
0%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
~~~~~~ Duo Cancer 230TB ~~~~~~

[Image: Duo+Cancer+230TB.png]

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey guys! Welcome to my 14th testing thread! I've had it in the back of my head to test this combo for months now, and I really like it now that I've put more time into it. I think it'll be an interesting idea to explore.

The concept:

The launch:

Parts choice:

Testing Videos:

Tests:

Counters:

Overall, I totally love this thing! Grin It puts up some very impressive numbers. I hope this'll change up the Stamina meta a little! Tell me what you think. Testing is encouraged!
Looks pretty nice, do you think you can test vs. MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF?
This thing seems really easy to KO..... Can u do a benchmark with duo cancer 230d?
That's a very good idea... I'll try to get that done soon. I'm gonna put my money on Phantom, but I'm not quite sure.

(Dec. 03, 2013  3:26 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: This thing seems really easy to KO..... Can u do a benchmark with duo cancer 230d?

Um... it's a Stamina type. XD You're gonna hit 100% with Wyvang against any stamina combo as long as you don't fudge up the launch.
This Seems Like A Very Good Combo!
I Agree With Kyler, Please Test This Against MF-L Phantom Cygnus 85MF
That's One Nice Photo Of Duo Cancer TBD Smile
Cool, nice idea.

Tests against _____ Dragooon F230GCF please?
(Dec. 03, 2013  3:28 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Cool, nice idea.

Tests against _____ Dragooon F230GCF please?

Oh gosh, Dragooon would top 10/0 every time. XD This thing can out-spin just about anything right-rotating, and probably a couple left-spin Attack types, but nothing built to spin equalize.
Can you do a test against Wyvang Dragoon BD145 RDF?

Thanks. Grin
(Dec. 03, 2013  3:34 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Can you do a test against Wyvang Dragoon BD145 RDF?

Thanks. Grin
Not to come off rude or anything but it has already been stated (and I believe proven) that a right spin (Duo in this case) with TB does not stand a chance against Dragooon combos. TB isn't able to OS opposite spin combos like that.
Something else I can test! Requests?
(Dec. 03, 2013  3:39 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2013  3:34 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Can you do a test against Wyvang Dragoon BD145 RDF?

Thanks. Grin
Not to come off rude or anything but it has already been stated (and I believe proven) that a right spin (Duo in this case) with TB does not stand a chance against Dragooon combos. TB isn't able to OS opposite spin combos like that.

My bad.

Just wanted to see how it would handle, haha.
(Dec. 03, 2013  3:42 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Something else I can test! Requests?

Would u happen to be able to test against duo cancer 230d or do a benchmark?
I will test against Phantom 230TB. I think that'll put up a fight.
(Dec. 03, 2013  3:43 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2013  3:39 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

Thanks. Grin

My bad.

Just wanted to see how it would handle, haha.
I did a test if you wanted to see how it would fair
Duo Cancer 230 TB vs MSF Wyvang Dragooon BD145 RDF
Duo:0
Dragooon:10 (9 OS, 1 KO)
Duo win percent: 0%
My prediction came true, I knew the matches would look very close, then TB goes to the ground. The TB I was using was a little worn, but I don't think to much to affect the results. Overall I really like this combo. Been playing with it since Colosseum where I got my first TB, I just haven't used it due to a lot of Left Spin in North Carolina.
Sorry but I still prefer my SR200 setup Uncertain

Duo Cancer SR200 TB VS Duo Cancer 230 TB
SR200 Win: 90% (9 OS)
230 Win: 10% (1 KO) It was a freak knock-out

Duo Cancer 230 TB VS Genbull^2 SR200 TB
SR200 Win: 100% (10 OS)

But I do agree that it does really well against E230 Smile
Duo Cygnus 230TB vs Phantom Cancer 230TB
Duo wins: 0/20
Phantom wins: 20/20(all OS)
Duo Win Percentage: 0%
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
(Dec. 03, 2013  4:07 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Duo Cygnus 230TB vs Phantom Cancer 230TB
Duo wins: 0/20
Phantom wins: 20/20(all OS)
Duo Win Percentage: 0%

This is really just Phantom vs. Duo, LOL. It doesn't actually solve anything. You Phantom mold probably wins against your Duo most of the time.

Galaxy Blade/Dr. PepsiDew:
Did you guys swap out your Duos halfway through? If you didn't, then I'd do ten more rounds with Duos swapped. It makes a huge difference.

I'll get some tests done vs Duo 230D later today if I can, along with Phantom 85MF.
No, I didn't. I'll try it and do more tests later. Any requests?

Off-Topic: Thanks TheBlackDragon, for caps in my name. I want the username change back.
I've tried this exact combo before and I didn't like it. Try this against girago please.
I did 0-0
I don't understand how it got 100% against Wyvang Wyvang BD145RSF, so I tested it out myself, and this is what I got. Note that I used Girago Wyvang not Wyvang Wyvang, due to me not having 2 Wyvangs.

Duo Cancer 230TB vs. Girago Wyvang BD145RSF

Duo Cancer Wins: 5 (All OS's)
Girago Wyvang Wins: 15 (11 KO's, 4 OS's)

Duo Cancer Win Percentage: 25%

:$
Fake tests (Click to View)
WBO Committee: It was recently brought to our attention that all tests by Crescent in this topic are fabricated. We urge you to forget their results and that someone trustworthy conduct the actual tests for the sake of this metagame.
Oh my goodness!!

You guys are right... I didn't finish putting the results in! XD I was copying and pasting another test and editing it to save time, but I didn't finish changing the numbers! I've edited the test now. Duo went 3/17. Super sorry about that. I must've skipped over it before finishing. Tongue_out
Haha, that's more like it. You're forgivinTongue_out

Need anymore tests?