Duo Cancer 230MF

This combo is a epic combo that will destroy any balance combos using Diablo.

Equipment:
BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
Beylauncher Army Green with Launcher Rubber.
3 Segment Grip + Grip Rubber+ Metal Assist + Grip Support.

Duo Cancer 230MF vs MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145MB
Duo Cancer: 20 wins All OS
Diablo Kerbecs: 0

Duo Cancer win rate 100%.

Duo Cancer 230MF vs MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF
Duo Cancer: 12 wins All OS
Diablo Kerbecs: 8 All Stadium Outs

Duo Cancer win rate 60%.
Duo Cancer 230MF vs MF Phantom Bull W145WD (Phantom Attack Mode)
Duo Cancer: 16 wins all os
Phantom Bull: 4 wins all os

Duo Cancer win rate 80%.
Cool. So it beats a combo nobody uses. What reason is there to make a thread?

Seriously, people. There was a thread made for nearly the exact same combo(except with Phantom)a few weeks ago. This is just like a worse version of this.

To recap, the combo will be destroyed by atk and stamina, might beat defense, and might beat balance.

EDIT:Uggggh.... I wish my brother would log out when he leaves! Once again, ShinobuXD
This is a tornado staller, right? Anyways, I think it would be best to test this against Stamina combos to see if it can last a really long time. Duo/Phantom Cygnus W145WD would be good.
By the way the Phantom Cancer 230MF combo thread got closed, so this will be too.
He made this combo only with the purpose of defeating Diablo balance combos, not making a Tornado Staller
(Apr. 06, 2013  11:32 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: By the way the Phantom Cancer 230MF combo thread got closed, so this will be too.
That was my thread, it was Fox, and its still open.
Anyway, yah, an explanation would be nice, and more tests against good combos.
(Apr. 06, 2013  11:33 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: He made this combo only with the purpose of defeating Diablo balance combos, not making a Tornado Staller

Yes but Diablo combos are not threatening at all. No doubt it could beat Diablo BD145MB, but a lot of things can.
(Apr. 06, 2013  11:00 PM)Phoenic817 Wrote: Cool. So it beats a combo nobody uses. What reason is there to make a thread?

Seriously, people. There was a thread made for nearly the exact same combo(except with Phantom)a few weeks ago. This is just like a worse version of this.

To recap, the combo will be destroyed by atk and stamina, might beat defense, and might beat balance.

EDIT:Uggggh.... I wish my brother would log out when he leaves! Once again, ShinobuXD

Hey I use that combo. Geesh no respect for the combo.
...it would get more "respect" if it was actually good.
If you provide good, solid tests, we would gladly "respect" it.
Its NOT a tornado staller. give it a chance to test it.
Man, it's gonna be a bad day for you when you figure out that Rubber Flat fits on Diablo...

It's nice that you did tests, but like everyone has been saying, it's kind of a weird combo to test against. In the future, you probably should do some more tests against a wider variety of customs.

EDIT: Why does everybody always say "lol this will get locked" all the darn time, it creates a really poisonous atmosphere. At least he provided some test results, as weird as they might have been... Give him a chance to test against more customs, and if you still think it should be locked just report it instead of posting that.
I tried testing Phantom 230 MF and Duo 230 MF. I came to the conclusion that Phantom on 230 MF is better than Duo on 230 MF.
This may be a Diablo-beating combo, but seeing the surge of synchromes, Diablo sadly looks less competitive.
Flash, or any synchrome can stomp it.
Either way, Phantom or Duo on 230 MF is not a competitive combo.
Phantom 230MF is supposed to be a tornado staller? Right? Well this is NOT.
There really isnt anything to test against, attack will KO it, Stamina will OS it It might OS defense though, Try Reviser Reviser BD145CS if you dont have two revisers, try any good synchrom with the same track/Tip set up or the same track and tip set up with death.
Hello Ryugavskyoya1! I am going to give you my honest opinion here...
It's great that are actively trying to create competitive combos, and that you are willingly giving your time and effort to contribute to the community. I think some people are a little bit ungrateful for that. I can see that you truly put your valuable time into testing and posting this combo, and I and thankful that you made an effort to help the rest of us get better. Smile

However, it doesn't look like this combo is getting very competitive results. 230 combos (especially those on MF) tend to be KOed easily by rubber-tipped attackers, and they can also be destabilized by shorter stamina/defense types. This combo could have some unique uses, but overall, it doesn't seem to be holding on very well. It's OK though Smile. So what if you didn't make a totally amazing combo on your first try? some of the people on this thread have never even made a thread for a combo before! Just keep trying, and you'll come up with something great eventually! Smile
Thanks for your support, I guess I messed up. Thanks for your honest opinion!
(May. 04, 2013  10:43 PM)ryugavskyoya1 Wrote: Thanks for your support, I guess I messed up. Thanks for your honest opinion!

You're very welcome! Keep it up! Smile