Duo Aquario W145 MF (collaboration with Shaina)

INTRODUCTION
I stumbled upon this combo while finding an alternative for Flash and Phantom on the W145 MF.
Flash was hard for me to control back then, and Phantom was so light that it got knocked out easily.
This combo is half anti-attack, half moving-stamina type. I use my phone to surf, so please be patient as I put up test results a tad late as I run out of characters, or due to slow internet speed.
Please do not post until my thread is completed. It'll take about 30 minutes
Thanks.

THE COMBO'S SET UP
FACE BOLT- A normal Face Bolt should be used in order to get some more stamina, a Metal Face should be used if you prefer it.
CLEAR WHEEL- Aquario for some weight
METAL WHEEL
Duo, for stamina and defense
SPIN TRACK-
W145, for that little extra stamina
PERFORMANCE TIP
MF, for extra stamina for the alkaline attack

THE LAUNCH
Against attack types, slow launch, against stamina, 100% launch, with tornado stalling or sliding shoot, according to your preference.
Tests coming up soon

EQUIPPMENT
BB-10 Attack Type Stadium
2 BeyLauncher LRs

TESTS
ATTACK
Duo Aquario W145 MF Vs. Flash Orion S130 RF
Results
Duo- 15 wins(3 KOs, 12 OS)
Flash- 5 wins (5KOs, 0 OS)
Detailed Results
1 DUO KO
2 DUO OS
3 DUO OS
4 DUO OS
5 DUO OS
6 FLASH KO
7 DUO OS
8 DUO OS
9 DUO OS
10 DUO OS
11 FLASH KO
12 FLASH KO
13 DUO OS
14 FLASH KO
15 FLASH KO
16 DUO OS
17 DUO OS
18 DUO OS
19 DUO KO
19 DUO KO
Duo win rate = 75%

Duo Aquario W145 MF Vs Phantom Cancer 90 MF
Duo- 9 wins (3 KO, 6 OS)
Phantom- 11 wins (0KO,11OS)
I box down before Ingulit's combo, hah!
Detailed Results
1 P-OS
2 D-OS
3 P-OS
4 P-OS
5 P-OS
6 D-OS
7 D-OS
8 P-OS
9 D-KO
10 D-KO
11 D-OS
12 D-OS
13 P-OS
14 D-KO
15 D-OS
16 P-OS
17 P-OS
18 P-OS
19 P-OS
20 P-OS
Duo win rate = 45%

Duo Aquario W145 MF Vs Phantom Cancer 90 MF
Duo- 9 wins (3 KO, 6 OS)
Phantom- 11 wins (0KO,11OS)
I box down before Ingulit's combo, hah!
Detailed Results
1 P-OS
2 D-OS
3 P-OS
4 P-OS
5 P-OS
6 D-OS
7 D-OS
8 P-OS
9 D-KO
10 D-KO
11 D-OS
12 D-OS
13 P-OS
14 D-KO
15 D-OS
16 P-OS
17 P-OS
18 P-OS
19 P-OS
20 P-OS
Duo win rate = 45%

Sorry for the double post for the Phantom testing.
Duo Aquario W145 MF Vs Diablo Kerbecs BD145 LRF
Duo- 20 wins(0 KO, 20 OS)
Diablo- 0 wins (0 KO, 0 OS)
Duo win rate = 100%
I won't post the Detailed Results because this is just too obvious in the results itself. Slow launching Duo was the key over here

Duo Aquario W145 MF Vs Phantom Cancer 230 SD
Duo- 20 wins (20 KO, 0 OS)
Phantom- 0 wins (0 KO, 0 OS)
Duo win rate = 100%
A sliding shoot would just make phantom sweetly leave the stadium...

These are the testings I have done upto now. I don't have good synchromes, so it's worthless testing alongside them.
Thanks to Shaina for the idea
Thanks to gameboysuperman for lending the BB-10 and literally all his beys to help me with testing.
I'll be glad if someone could test this with top-tier synchromes.
I haven't done an extensive testing yet, cause if this thread closes down for some reason, I'll feel worthless.
You are now free to discuss and place your opinions!
Thanks for the co-operation
Looks like you might want to work on your handling with Flash on S130RF. These results seem a bit off. Flash should be KOing a whole lot more than what you got. At least, that's what it seems like to me.
Could you please make a video of this I really don't believe it

You said this is half anti attack but anti attack is a moving defense type that can KO attack and stamina (this could never KO stamina) , but then u went against that by saying it was a moving stamina type....

And with the flash tests I refuse to believe that this combo beat flash that bad.. I meant flash can rack up 50-60% wins vs synchrom and duo defense combos so I refuse to believe that a Flash lost to a bey with no metal face whatsoever, low grip, and slower than flash....

Same with the Diablo tests...
I definitely agree about the video. I do find interesting that it can OS that stamina combo though. Can someone test this against Phantom/ Duo Cancer W145 WD/ EWD? AD145 is fine if you don't have a second W145.
I'll test this later, but I believe Diablo should have a MUCH higher win rate. It also surprises me that Flash didn't do better. Do you have any synchromes you could test against this?
Flash should have got 100% against this.
It's hard for me to put up a video of the battle as I surf only through my mobile.
As I mentioned before, I used a SLOW LAUNCH against Flash and Diablo. I don't know how clear I have to be. And of course MF has more stamina than RF variants.
The things is, most of you have taken Flash as an overwhelming God over pre-Zero-G beys. So when some combo gets a nice win rate, you people simply can't believe it.
Thunder Dome, I have only Revizer and Gryph for Synchromes
Not really it's just a good attack type and this should get stomped on by a good attack type.
Slow launch doesn't work on such combos. Weak launching is a technique used specifically for defence types facing an opposite spinning Attacker.
Moreover, you yourself said that you can't control Flash on MF. MF is rather easier to control than RF. So right now, its pretty clear that you probably can't use Flash well.
Also, there is no reason why you should think of us as Flash worshipers. If we say something, there is a reason behind it. And if there are so many people doubting your results, at least give us a reason/explanation about this combo.
How did you launch either combo? What did you launch first? Why didn't Flash KO? Condition of RF? Also, "Sliding Shoot or Tornado Stall- whatever you prefer" is VERY WRONG.
You'd just weak launch this combo, and Tornado Stall Flash because you PREFER Tornado Stalling. Pretty cool idea, that. If you do that, you'd always defeat Flash. But then the testing is unfair.
Give us some explanation, man! Smile
If you had taken 10 seconds of your precious life to read the first few lines of the OP, then you wouldn't launch my Flash's launching technique.
I obviously did Sliding Shoot for Flash and Diablo. For Phantom, I used the tornado stall.
I was cocky enough to launch Duo first at all times.
And rather than giving that attitude, you should've thought and seen the results against Phantom 90 MF.
If my tests were lies, I would've easily blurted that I got 100% percent results. But no, you people like to doubt.

The thing is, you have a thing against me due to the Group conversations on Facebook.
The same thing happened when I suggested a combo for Zero-G. Still, For your info, RF was hardly used. I used an LRF at the tournament for attack oriented beys, just in order to save my RF from wearing, so that I could use it for this combo's testing alongwith Flash.
If you guys want to, go on, find ways to close this thread, find ways to prove that I'm a noob, find ways to show that you people are superior & I'll wait.
(Apr. 25, 2013  9:16 AM)zeneo Wrote: If you had taken 10 seconds of your precious life to read the first few lines of the OP, then you wouldn't launch my Flash's launching technique.
I obviously did Sliding Shoot for Flash and Diablo. For Phantom, I used the tornado stall.
I was cocky enough to launch Duo first at all times.
And rather than giving that attitude, you should've thought and seen the results against Phantom 90 MF.
If my tests were lies, I would've easily blurted that I got 100% percent results. But no, you people like to doubt.

The thing is, you have a thing against me due to the Group conversations on Facebook.
The same thing happened when I suggested a combo for Zero-G. Still, For your info, RF was hardly used. I used an LRF at the tournament for attack oriented beys, just in order to save my RF from wearing, so that I could use it for this combo's testing alongwith Flash.
If you guys want to, go on, find ways to close this thread, find ways to prove that I'm a noob, find ways to show that you people are superior & I'll wait.

Eh, we don't want to close this thread nor we want to prove that you're a noob. Jan is just telling to explain the thing, that's all. You're the one who's taking this very seriously.
Bro, calm yourself. Explain very clearly. That's all I wanted to say. And if I find you rude, I apologize in advance.

Thank you.
We never said your tests were lies.
You didn't give us enough details, so I asked a few questions.
You can't provide us a video. We diidn't complain.

But well, you get offended when we ask you questions. I read through your OP and asked questions that were important, but not answered. If you think we bear grudges against you, then I can do nothing about it.

And if you would stop complaining and would like to answer my question, then cool-
If you Slide Shot Flash, it should have KOed. What exactly happened? Wall saves? Dodged Attacks?
For your final question-
The reason why Flash couldn't KO Duo most of the time was because when attacked, Duo did get a hit, but didn't get KOed, as the MF usually hit the tornado ridge, and came back to the central part of the stadium, and eventually, Flash would die. Duo got some wall saves only when Flash hit it when Flash was launched, after that, it was just the hitting-the-ridge-and-hopping-back-in that was happening.
I hope you feel that this is a valid, and true explaination.
(Apr. 25, 2013  9:38 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: If you Slide Shot Flash, it should have KOed. What exactly happened? Wall saves? Dodged Attacks?

You're not really supposed to Slide Shoot against an aggressive combo, seeing that Duo uses MF. Tornado Stalling would be the best option.

I have a question by the way, what happens if you launch it strong against Attack Combos ?
What Relic?
Duo W145 MF is not an aggressive combo, compared to Flash, and some other Synchromes.
And if I tornado stall Flash, rather than Sliding Shoot, it'll just die before it starts coming towards the centre.
(Apr. 25, 2013  10:29 AM)Relic Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2013  9:38 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: If you Slide Shot Flash, it should have KOed. What exactly happened? Wall saves? Dodged Attacks?

You're not really supposed to Slide Shoot against an aggressive combo. Tornado Stalling would be the best option.

Well, I didn't expect a weak launched combo to be especially aggressive, but yeah. As he said it was Slide Shot, I just questioned his statement. Grin
(Apr. 25, 2013  10:33 AM)zeneo Wrote: What Relic?
Duo W145 MF is not an aggressive combo, compared to Flash, and some other Synchromes.
And if I tornado stall Flash, rather than Sliding Shoot, it'll just die before it starts coming towards the centre.

Compared to Flash with an RF, of course it isn't. But an MF is supposed to be aggressive, even if you do a weak launch, unless of course you launch too weak, but in that case, Flash would out-spin.
Can someone just test this independently please? I don't have W145, so as strong as my doubts are about those results, I'm not going to say much more than that. Hopefully though, someone who has the parts will chip in more tests soon. You'd think with fairly common parts and the number of people expressing doubt we'd have that by now, but whatever I guess...

Relic: In same spin it'd probably KO as well, weak launching often only makes that easier in same-spin battles (and basically always for a high power smash wheel like flash).

zeneo: tests can be wrong even without being intentionally forged. We've seen it happen plenty of times, and lately it's happened very often with 'flash killers' etc - and at least one of these combos also used MF. Don't take the questions or doubts personally - independent testing will settle these things.
Tests
Duo Aquario W145 MF vs Flash Jupiter S130 RF (No MF-H because I was testing something in a different stadium with it)

Gear
Duo: 1 (1 KO)
Flash: 9 (9 KOs)
Duo win percentage 10%
Detail
Duo got an extremely lucky KO. I did 10 tests because it was at 9-1. I would have done more if it was closer.
I put together a video demonstration. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=g-hig...05pa8SyfWw

You don't really need to watch the second part unless you want to I guess. It does show this combo is okay against stamivs types. For me, it got knocked out of a flower pattern fast though.
This combo is one of those Tornado Stalling combos that do well against Stamina. We've had combos like Phantom 90MF & Meteo CH120XF that were quite similar.
So yeah, this combo would mostly do very well against Stamina, haha.
We can't just dismiss them like that, we need a couple more confirmation tests from a few more members with nearly the exact same conditions to ensure his tests are 'fake.'

Note: 'fake,' not fake. Test results do vary and there are some factors which can affect the result. That's why a combo has to be tested by multiple users before being considered officially top-tier.
I understand, but the factors cannot be that different. Even if they are, how can he get so different results from everyone else? Also I know how good Flash attackers are so it was hard to believe for me. I will not call him fake, but I do have suspicions.
Of course, that is exactly why a combo is tested by several members. Most people here have questioned his Flash tests.
But as th!nk said earlier, we need a few more people to test and hence pass their final verdict. Smile