Dueling Network

Poll: Do you play regularly?

Yes
63.16%
No
36.84%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
(Oct. 15, 2014  5:45 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: I dont understand how ANYONE can have a good game in DN...no one is ever honest and the system is too easily abused....plus, if you are learning a new playstyle or set of cards, the average player can miss details such as card timings and proper effect activation....

YGO/Devpro does all of that...it teaches you how to really play the game, and makes you better for it.
Because not everyone wants to download stuff...

DN Is much better to have conversatios on, as well
Thats a silly reason to not get a great program.

Automatic Dueling systems properly teach the game as it was meant to be played. Ive tutored a few of my friends that way.

If you are an honest player on DN, I commend you. But your struggles dont seem worth the effort.
I play on both Ygopro, and DuelingNetwork. I generally run a Chain Burn deck (yes, I'm satan, thank you) or an EvilSwarm deck. I've been playing with some other decks though, I played with some of the newly released Geargiano cards, and I enjoyed Fluffals.
Is this a mobile game?
(Dec. 01, 2014  5:10 AM)Elite Deity Wrote: Is this a mobile game?

Nah,It's a website to play online YGO.
(Dec. 01, 2014  5:10 AM)Elite Deity Wrote: Is this a mobile game?

You can get a smart phone app for ygopro though. I find it handy. Naturally you have to have Wi-Fi or data to use it.
Where to get it,and what's the site name?
Please tell me if there is a app
i go on dueling network just to play other duelist online, "rank up" (get it?), and just for fun, my username is kaibaman7869 and i run an OK dragon deck. I'm not the guy that troll's other people online, i have respect for people online and i just have fun playing the game
Hey me and geetsted99 were thinking about doing a WBO Duelist Network tournament. Would anyone be interested? There isn't to much confirmed right now, but we are looking to see who's interested. If you are please post below this and once we have a decent number of people we can work out other details.
I would do it
sure ^^ i can