Dubstep Thread

My fav. is SKRILLED!!!! my favourite song is the Rock 'n roll and scary monsters and sprites, i just love hearing their songs it just like brings me back to life and make me get moving
I love Bangarang! Has anyone bought the album?
Skrillex is too mainstream. @ArmorD-00taku LOVE EPHIXA AND GOING QUANTUM. GrinDD
Ephixa's Lost Woods Dubstep is like, amazing. Going Quantum's video of Flux Pavilion's Bass Cannon is so funny, cracks me up every time.
(Jan. 16, 2012  10:27 AM)JCx06 Wrote: Skrillex is too mainstream. @ArmorD-00taku LOVE EPHIXA AND GOING QUANTUM. GrinDD
Ephixa's Lost Woods Dubstep is like, amazing. Going Quantum's video of Flux Pavilion's Bass Cannon is so funny, cracks me up every time.

Too right, I feel like skrillex got boring fast. There's not many variations in his tracks and his new EP is quite bad in my opinion. Still, he belts out some good tunes every now and then. My favourite dubstep artists are Datsik, Excision, Cookie Monster and Borgore. Borgore has a really dirty sound though, it's not for everyone. Cookie Monster mixes all style and Datsik and Excision mix in a lot of metallic tunes.

Favourite song is Jenova Project by Datsik, amazing.
(Jan. 22, 2012  7:01 AM)Zain Wrote: Too right, I feel like skrillex got boring fast. There's not many variations in his tracks and his new EP is quite bad in my opinion. Still, he belts out some good tunes every now and then. My favourite dubstep artists are Datsik, Excision, Cookie Monster and Borgore. Borgore has a really dirty sound though, it's not for everyone. Cookie Monster mixes all style and Datsik and Excision mix in a lot of metallic tunes.

Favourite song is Jenova Project by Datsik, amazing.

IMO, Skrillex is indeed mainstream, but I really enjoy his stuff (i might go to one of his concerts). Borgore is awesome, Cookie Monster is great, Datsik as a solo artist produce some quality tunes, but with Excision they're way better lol
His collabs with excision are great but dude he has some awesome solo stuff too! Nuke 'Em, Retreat, Gecko, and the classic southpaw! Boom with excision is one of my favourite tracks though Smile

I'm listening to Rusko- Everyday (Netsky remix), it's really good. I was listening to Bangarang by Skrillex before but I can't stomach it anymore. Sirah's voice is absolutely grating.
Anyone listen to Liquid Stranger?? They have some pretty good tracks like Jolt, Ripple VIP, Rocket Fuel. They're definitely worth listening too. But I also love Skrillex, whether they're mainstream or not.
flux pavillion's "louder". (BTW, if you know how to play tetris, make sure you wont listen to this song; you'll be to nervous to play.)

I have this vid of people dancing dubstep. I'm looking for it right now. it has the song "louder" in it
No love for Zeds Dead?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmDASfOxfIs

Thats a Artist Mix of some songs from their new EP.
They're easily one of my favorite Dubstep groups.
(Feb. 04, 2012  1:15 PM)Blood Wrote: flux pavillion's "louder". (BTW, if you know how to play tetris, make sure you wont listen to this song; you'll be to nervous to play.)

I have this vid of people dancing dubstep. I'm looking for it right now. it has the song "louder" in it

This one?
yeah, that's the one Smile

The 2nd one flanked it, for me that is XD
Skrillex, and other not well-known/rookie artists.

Favorites: Rock n Roll and My Name Is Skrillex (deadmau5's official cover)
I mostly listen to Benny Benassi's Satisfaction and Skrillex's Bangarang , Kyoto , Right In and Disco Rangers Bus.

Check This Out! (1:51) The Drop And Bass Is Amazing xD.
Kill Everybody and Kyoto by Skrillex FTW.
SKRILLEX FTW my favourite songs include bangarang kyoto and pretty much anything he brings out lol Smile
Equinox, Kyoto, Bangarang and scary monsters and nice spirits love skrillex! (who doesnt)
My fav. songs are Bangarang, Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, Kyoto, and Cinema. Bangarang was the first Skrillex song I heard, thanks to my friend Jacob..... I thanked him the other day.

EDITGasph yea, Skrillex is the only DubStep artist I've heard, so that's why I'm posting about him.
Skrillex, Rusko, and Klaypex are the best. My favorite song is kill everybody and scary monsters(dirtyphonics remix)
I hate skrillex. I dont care what you say. Excision is amazing. Its like its straight from SOUNDWAVE!!!
Megatron: Soundwave, play the DEATH THREAT to all humans!!!
Soundwave: (Bass Cannon by Excision)
I like dubstep.I personally like this band that's part dubstep and part heavy metal named Enter Shikari.Check them out.I also like Skrillex.I like thier song First of The Year(Equinox)
I hate all Dubstep haters those people who say it isn't music. They just don't realize how musicly talented those producers are to layer the instruments to get it to sound like that.
Excision is Dubstep. If you love Dubstep so much, I bet you dont even know who Skream, Bassnectar, or Klaypex is.