Dt20000’s special chapter

@[Dt20000] here is your thread

If you may or may not know, in the Alternative story to Beyblade Burst God thread, dt20000 wrote a story called Beyblade  Burst 
Fusion. He contacted me for an idea for a special chapter, so I told him that a bunch of people can create a character to go into the special chapter. He agreed, so I made the thread and here it is! To make one use the following form:
Name:
Appearance:
BEYBLADE: (describe in depth)
Special moves:
~~Deleted~~
So, does this story take place during god or is it going into chouzetsu? If Chouzetsu then Vis could join.
@[Dt20000] here is my guy

Roan Jamieson
Energetic, Caring, and Smart
Black sneakers with Red highlights, dark blue jeans, blue winter coat (zipped up), curly and wavy brown hair, and brown eyes.
Smash Revenge (Attack type) a jumping Attack type. 
Revenge Strike; when Revenge gets hit it bounces back and strikes it’s opponent. 
Revenge Smash; Revenge jumps and Smashes it’s opponent.
(Dec. 30, 2018  4:15 AM)MWF Wrote: So, does this story take place during god or is it going into chouzetsu? If Chouzetsu then Vis could join.

It takes place two years after, and every bey has an Eclipse-esque gimmick as well as a Driver Chip. They can “fuse” with other beys by switching driver chips and combining their layers. You can find the full story here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Alterna...pid1486991
It’s somebody else’s thread that I invaded because they let me
(Dec. 30, 2018  4:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @[Dt20000] here is my guy

Roan Jamieson
Energetic,Caring,Smart
Black sneakers,dark blue jeans,blue coat (zipped up),curly brown hair
Smash Revenge (Attack type) a jumping Attack type. When fused it’s used for stationary attack
Revenge Strike when Revenge gets hit it bounces back and strikes it’s opponent
Revenge Smash Revenge jumps and Smashes it’s opponent

I was hoping for more description but okay, I’ll allow it
Name: Colin
Personality: Energetic
Appearance: Black shoes, Blue jeans, red shirt, black jacket(unzipped), and Straight black hair.
Beyblade: Ultimate Crusher balance type. 3 main contact points. Other parts are 0, meteor, and Ultimate Zeta
Special moves: Ultimate slash. Beyblade rares back and hit opponent hard. Ultimate launch. Beyblade speeds up.Ultimate Zeta change. Beyblade changes between attack, Defense, Stamina, and balance.
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:23 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Name: Colin
Personality: Energetic
Appearance: Black shoes, Blue jeans, red shirt, black jacket(unzipped), and Straight black hair.
Beyblade: Ultimate Crusher balance type. 3 main contact points
Special moves: Ultimate slash. Beyblade rares back and hit opponent hard. Ultimate launch. Beyblade speeds up.

Okay, he will be in the story.

Everybody can create up to 3 characters, possibly more if they ask and I approve
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:00 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  4:15 AM)MWF Wrote: So, does this story take place during god or is it going into chouzetsu? If Chouzetsu then Vis could join.

It takes place two years after, and every bey has an Eclipse-esque gimmick as well as a Driver Chip. They can “fuse” with other beys by switching driver chips and combining their layers. You can find the full story here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Alterna...pid1486991
(Dec. 30, 2018  4:50 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @[Dt20000] here is my guy

Roan Jamieson
Energetic,Caring,Smart
Black sneakers,dark blue jeans,blue coat (zipped up),curly brown hair
Smash Revenge (Attack type) a jumping Attack type. When fused it’s used for stationary attack
Revenge Strike when Revenge gets hit it bounces back and strikes it’s opponent
Revenge Smash Revenge jumps and Smashes it’s opponent

I guess I could modify Misuku and Misuki's beys to fit this.

Bladers: Misuku/Misuki
Ages: 17/18
Outfits: black jacket over a dark red shirt. Black pants and boots/white jacket with an icy blue shirt. Jeans and sneakers
Personalities:energetic/reserved
Layers: Drake, an icy blue bey that depicts a frost dragon. One half of the layer is a large upper attack and is the tail of the dragon, the other is the jaggy ice breath. left core/ Draco, a fiery red bey that depicts a fire dragon. One half of the layer is a deflecting wing, the other is the wall of a burning fortress. right core
Disks: 10/0
Frames:turn/wall
Drivers: Xtreme/Bearing

Combined forms: true drake, used by Misuku. Metal left core, Wing of Draco and tail of drake. Uses 10W.X/ true draco, used by Misuki. Metal right core, ice breath of Drake and burning fortress of Draco. Uses 0W.Br

They prefer to battle in 2v2 battles.
The true forms are perfectly balanced despite the two sides being so different.
Nevermind, MWF fixed it.
(Dec. 30, 2018  7:19 AM)MWF Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:00 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: It takes place two years after, and every bey has an Eclipse-esque gimmick as well as a Driver Chip. They can “fuse” with other beys by switching driver chips and combining their layers. You can find the full story here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Alterna...pid1486991

I guess I could modify Misuku and Misuki's beys to fit this.

Bladers: Misuku/Misuki
Ages: 17/18
Outfits: black jacket over a dark red shirt. Black pants and boots/white jacket with an icy blue shirt. Jeans and sneakers
Personalities:energetic/reserved
Layers: Drake, an icy blue bey that depicts a frost dragon. One half of the layer is a large upper attack and is the tail of the dragon, the other is the jaggy ice breath. left core/ Draco, a fiery red bey that depicts a fire dragon. One half of the layer is a deflecting wing, the other is the wall of a burning fortress. right core
Disks: 10/0
Frames:turn/wall
Drivers: Xtreme/Bearing

Combined forms: true drake, used by Misuku. Metal left core, Wing of Draco and tail of drake. Uses 10W.X/ true draco, used by Misuki. Metal right core, ice breath of Drake and burning fortress of Draco. Uses 0W.Br

They prefer to battle in 2v2 battles.
The true forms are perfectly balanced despite the two sides being so different.

You’re accepted!
@[Dt20000] here is my second character

Jake Jamieson
Sweat shirt, sweat pants, sweat band,gray sneakers
Lazy
Turn Zombie 7C. Et (balance) a BEYBLADE with a revive armor gimmick when the armor comes off Zombie has 4 rubber contact points
Rubber press is when Zombies armor comes off and double teams it’s opponent
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @[Dt20000] here is my second character

Jake Jamieson
Lazy
Turn Zombie 7C. Et (balance) a BEYBLADE with a revive armor gimmick when the armor comes off Zombie has 4 rubber contact points

Does it spin left or right?
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:55 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  6:49 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: @[Dt20000] here is my second character

Jake Jamieson
Lazy
Turn Zombie  7C. Et (balance) a BEYBLADE with a revive armor gimmick when the armor comes off Zombie has 4 rubber contact points

Does it spin left or right?

Right I forgot to put that down it is dual spin and this guy is Roan’s big brother
I finished it!
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:09 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I finished it!

Is there going to be a 2nd special chapter?
(Jan. 06, 2019  7:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2018  10:09 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I finished it!

Is there going to be a 2nd special chapter?

Ye
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:01 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  7:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Is there going to be a 2nd special chapter?

Ye

When?
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:01 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: Ye

When?

After Chapter 10. I’m currently working on Chapter 8, so probably a week or so
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:03 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2019  8:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: When?

After Chapter 10. I’m currently working on Chapter 8, so probably a week or so

Ok thanks. Do you want to check the newest chapter of my series?
Special Chapter 2 is in the making, everyone! I just finished Chapter 10, so you should go check that out while you wait!
Alicia Caryadani
T-shirt, shorts, cap
Energetic, but more serious and happy in battles
Crystal Aether 10 Rainbow (Left Spin Defense Type)
Has four points that can switch to counter mode by extending them
Crystal Counter- Used in either mode, when a bey attacks it counterattack with it's rubber ball Performance Tip
Crystal Rainbow Cannon- Aether hits the wall in defense mode, to increase the power behind it's defenses
Crystal Rainbow Slash- Slashes the opponent with its blades in counter mode
(Jan. 13, 2019  11:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Alicia Caryadani
T-shirt, shorts, cap
Energetic, but more serious and happy in battles
Crystal Aether 10 Rainbow (Left Spin Defense Type)
Has four points that can switch to counter mode by extending them
Crystal Counter- Used in either mode, when a bey attacks it counterattack with it's rubber ball Performance Tip
Crystal Rainbow Cannon- Aether hits the wall in defense mode, to increase the power behind it's defenses
Crystal Rainbow Slash- Slashes the opponent with its blades in counter mode

You’ll be in the next special chapter
Thanks man
(Jan. 13, 2019  6:02 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Thanks man

No prob.

Toko and Nika are going to battle soon, everyone! I want you to take a vote on who wins! So far it is
Nika - III
Toko - IIII

The vote ends January 15th 12:00 AM EST.
(Jan. 13, 2019  9:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  6:02 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Thanks man

No prob.

Toko and Nika are going to battle soon, everyone! I want you to take a vote on who wins!

I choose Nika
(Jan. 13, 2019  9:33 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  9:26 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: No prob.

Toko and Nika are going to battle soon, everyone! I want you to take a vote on who wins!

I choose Nika

Alright.