Driver/Performance Tip - Eternal

Quote:Eternal features a sharp tip of small diameter surrounded by a free-spinning ring made of PolyOxyMethylene (POM) thermoplastic, akin to a combination of Revolve and Bearing. The sharp tip of Eternal provides low friction with the stadium floor, resulting in high stamina and burst defense properties. While the small diameter of the sharp tip may imply easy destabilization, the wide diameter of the free-spinning ring helps maintain stability. The wide diameter of the ring also provides Eternal high procession time which is useful against opposite-spin and Mobile Stamina Customizations. However, due to the low friction of POM plastic, Eternal has less Knock-Out resistance compared to its predecessor Revolve.

Due to the use of Orbit and Atomic in the current metagame, Eternal is best suited for pure Stamina combinations---

Eternal is slightly shorter than most other Pre-Super Z Performance Tips. In theory, this is meant to prevent the opponent's Layer from striking the Eternal combination from below and destabilizing it, thus increasing Defense potential. In practice however, due to the design of the Burst System, this increases the chances of Disc-to-Layer contact and can potentially Burst the Eternal combination. Though the only minor reduction in height heavily mitigates the effect.

==Overall==
I mean, it's a Revolve with a POM ring, what else is there to be said? I'm gonna wait until we know how strong the spring lock is
Is the sharp tip made of POM?
(Jun. 16, 2018  12:19 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Is the sharp tip made of POM?

From what we can see, no, center tip is made from normal plastic
man i am stoked for this driver!

it looks so promising, i’m having that slight “oh no, this might be OP!” feeling...

which is definitely what you want to feel with a new beyblade announcement!!!

it might just be hype, but wow is TT in a roll
(Jun. 16, 2018  2:12 AM)RedPanda2 Wrote: man i am stoked for this driver!

it looks so promising, i’m having that slight “oh no, this might be OP!” feeling...

which is definitely what you want to feel with a new beyblade announcement!!!

it might just be hype, but wow is TT in a roll
This driver seems to have great life after death potential
Eternal the driver that comes with archer hercules

Me:better springs than both bearing and revolve,better beyblade with amazing clicks,I mean what more can I ask for
(Jun. 15, 2018  7:14 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Eternal features a sharp tip of small diameter surrounded by a free-spinning ring made of PolyOxyMethylene (POM) thermoplastic, akin to a combination of Revolve and Bearing. The sharp tip of Eternal provides low friction with the stadium floor, resulting in high stamina and burst defense properties. While the small diameter of the sharp tip may imply easy destabilization, the wide diameter of the free-spinning ring helps maintain stability. The wide diameter of the ring also provides Eternal high procession time which is useful against opposite-spin and Mobile Stamina Customizations. However, due to the low friction of POM plastic, Eternal has less Knock-Out resistance compared to its predecessor Revolve.

In the current metagame, Eternal is best suited for pure Stamina combinations due to the use of Atomic, akin to Revolve. While the POM ring may imply higher Life-After-Death potential, akin to Bearing, the lack of a bearing mechanism means that the POM construction has a negligible effect and that Life-After-Death is more dependent on how free-spinning the ring is.

Eternal is slightly shorter than most other Pre-Super Z Performance Tips. In theory, this is meant to prevent the opponent's Layer from striking the Eternal combination from below and destabilizing it, thus increasing Defense potential. In practice however, due to the design of the Burst System, this increases the chances of Disc-to-Layer contact and can potentially Burst the Eternal combination. Though the only minor reduction in height heavily mitigates the effect.

==Overall==

Eternal's similarities to Revolve makes it an excellent Revolve alternative. However, the lack of a bearing mechanism makes Eternal a poor Bearing alternative as well.

As such, if one cannot obtain Revolve then Eternal is a must have, otherwise, Eternal is a welcome addition to any blader's collection.
revolve sucks. Eternal should be a must have.

Edit: Revolve is currently listed as an outclassed driver. How can Eternal be a must-have and yet be worse than an outclassed driver? That makes no sense.
(Jul. 02, 2018  1:42 PM)jade_juper Wrote: revolve sucks. Eternal should be a must have.

Edit: Revolve is currently listed as an outclassed driver. How can Eternal be a must-have and yet be worse than an outclassed driver? That makes no sense.

Are you talking about Hasbro's Revolve? Cause that version is terrible. Revolve is still plenty competitive today especially against Atomic based combos
(Jul. 02, 2018  6:09 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  1:42 PM)jade_juper Wrote: revolve sucks. Eternal should be a must have.

Are you talking about Hasbro's Revolve? Cause that version is terrible. Revolve is still plenty competitive today especially against Atomic based combos

Since I have Hasbro’s revolve I will be getting eternal
I think eternal is more than just an alternative imo its an option like revolve is tighter but Et has better stability
(Jul. 02, 2018  6:09 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Maybe, but Eternal is better I think. At least it should be. It has far more stability and can outspin revolve.
(Jul. 03, 2018  2:21 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  6:09 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Are you talking about Hasbro's Revolve? Cause that version is terrible. Revolve is still plenty competitive today especially against Atomic based combos

Maybe, but Eternal is better I think. At least it should be. It has far more stability and can outspin revolve.

How do u know Et outspins revolve? Have u tested it?
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:09 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  2:21 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Maybe, but Eternal is better I think. At least it should be. It has far more stability and can outspin revolve.

How do u know Et outspins revolve? Have u tested it?

Not formally but when the person got the gift I bought for them (Archer Hercules) they were preparing for a tournament locally and so they wanted a good stamina type. Tested out Eternal and found it to be better than revolve in spin time is what I heard.
Atomic and Bearing would outspin it
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:27 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: Atomic and Bearing would outspin it

Highly unlikely. Eternal is the bearing drive of 4D. Sure EWD is powerful, but it's nowhere near BGrin. Eternal is OP
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:38 PM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:27 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: Atomic and Bearing would outspin it

Highly unlikely. Eternal is the bearing drive of 4D. Sure EWD is powerful, but it's nowhere near BGrin. Eternal is OP

Eternal is definitely not like B: D
It's basically a Revolve with a wider ring made of POM. I have yet to test its LAD yet but I'll try to get to it asap
(Jul. 03, 2018  5:48 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:38 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Highly unlikely. Eternal is the bearing drive of 4D. Sure EWD is powerful, but it's nowhere near BGrin. Eternal is OP

It's basically a Revolve with a wider ring made of POM. I have yet to test its LAD yet but I'll try to get to it asap

Well it has the free spin and the great balance. It doesn't have the bearing (which is the only missing thing).
(Jul. 03, 2018  5:48 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  4:38 PM)jade_juper Wrote: Highly unlikely. Eternal is the bearing drive of 4D. Sure EWD is powerful, but it's nowhere near BGrin. Eternal is OP

From testing its precession (drivers dont have lad)  seems a bit less than atomic tho the main question that matters is does it outspin revolve in same spin consistently
Don't approve this draft yet. I have a feeling that Eternal trashes Revolve.
(Jul. 04, 2018  5:03 AM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2018  5:48 PM)Mage Wrote: Eternal is definitely not like B: D

From testing its precession (drivers dont have lad)  seems a bit less than atomic tho the main question that matters is does it outspin revolve in same spin consistently

In another thread, it is written that et has higher presicission than atomic.please also test crash ragnarauk polish eternal and bloody Longinus polish eternal .
It is the ability to stay upright and not scrape during low spin
(Jul. 08, 2018  1:47 PM)Battleburst Wrote: It is the ability to stay upright and not scrape during low spin

I imagine that Eternal should be great at that. It is even in the anime.
(Jul. 08, 2018  3:37 PM)jade_juper Wrote: I imagine that Eternal should be great at that. It is even in the anime.
 But if an eternal combo is close to low-spin, and is knocked off balance, it would just spin around the stadium and wobble. I doubt Erernal sometimes.