Driver - Accel

Quote:For these reasons, its only remaining use in the Burst metagame is for a [[Mobile Defense]] hybrid, which is designed to avoid Attack types as well as utilize Accel's lower friction with the stadium to avoid more contact with Attack types, which then causes less Burst Finishes.

Feels confusing, idk
(Jan. 31, 2016  11:07 PM)*Ginga* Wrote:
Quote:For these reasons, its only remaining use in the Burst metagame is for a [[Mobile Defense]] hybrid, which is designed to avoid Attack types as well as utilize Accel's lower friction with the stadium to avoid more contact with Attack types, which then causes less Burst Finishes.

Feels confusing, idk

Just removing the above three words should be good enough hah.
No, that would be redundant.
Quote:which is designed to avoid Attack types as well as utilize Accel's lower friction with the stadium to avoid Attack types, which then causes less Burst Finishes.

The point is that the lower friction causes the bey to bounce off of the Attack type rather than take a massive hit. I probably could've worded that better though.

How's this:

Quote:which is designed to avoid Attack types as well as utilize Accel's lower friction with the stadium to bounce off of Attack types rather than take heavy hits. This technique overall causes less Burst Finishes.
(Jan. 31, 2016  11:35 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: No, that would be redundant.
Quote:which is designed to avoid Attack types as well as utilize Accel's lower friction with the stadium to avoid Attack types, which then causes less Burst Finishes.

The point is that the lower friction causes the bey to bounce off of the Attack type rather than take a massive hit. I probably could've worded that better though.

How's this:

Quote:which is designed to avoid Attack types as well as utilize Accel's lower friction with the stadium to bounce off of Attack types rather than take heavy hits. This technique overall causes less Burst Finishes.

That sounds better and is a lot clearer than the previous iteration, haha.
Right, definitely go for that last version hah.
Okay, then I'd say this is ready to go.
I kept on forgetting to post here...

This is definitely good to be posted Smile
Alright, another draft we can move out of here : http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Driver_-_Accel

Thank you to everyone who made it possible !
Thanks to everyone who helped me to make possible to publish it on Beyblade Wiki(especially Kai-V)Smile
I think we should update the staller and mobile defence combos section as zephyr beign used ratherSmile Also the overall section.
(Apr. 20, 2016  1:13 PM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I think we should update the staller and mobile defence combos section as zephyr beign used ratherSmile Also the overall section.

I don't have any personal experience with Zephyr, but other members have said that Accel is better in some situations. It also seems that combo with Accel, such as WHA and DS/R/HA are still good.
I think we should update this thread. Accel seems useless now. It is outclassed by Zephyr and Xtreme.
(Jul. 01, 2016  7:00 AM)vikrambeyblade Wrote: I think we should update this thread. Accel seems useless now. It is outclassed by Zephyr and Xtreme.

Not really. Accel and Zephyr are about the same. Also, this is my personal opinion, but it still could be used in Attack if you don't like how fast Xtreme is. Valkryie Accel could still do some work.
If there is a consensus within the community, then we can change Accel's description for sure, but right now everybody seems to be busy using Revolve hah.
I played Attack combos at Beyblade Prime and always used Accel on them. Xtreme is far too uncontrollable for me, and I know a few others have the same issue as well. I'd certainly argue that Accel still has its place on top, so I'm not sure it really needs an update at this time.
Given the options of using Zephyr and Xtreme in competitive play, I'd have to say Accel is still my go-to attack driver. I'm not a fan of X in particular mainly because of the small window it leaves you to land satisfying, burst-inducing hits. Tornado stalling tends to mean certain death for X combos because of how quickly it loses spin velocity. Additionally, even when shot by experienced users, the fact that the part performance depends so critically on the state of wear on the part (too unwieldy for most when not broken in, but also prone to eroding away) combined with its aforementioned poor stamina, is a dealbreaker for me.

In addition to being easier to control, Accel's respectable attack speed and movement patterns combined with its decent stamina make it a winning part. When launched properly, it is still possible to achieve tight flower-esque movement patterns that will deliver some satisfying hits to an opponent early in the match. Should this pattern not take, however, and a tornado stall occur, my Accel combo will lose spin at a much slower rate than an Xtreme combo, meaning that when it's done mucking about on the outer rim of the stadium, I've still got those crucial RPMs that allow it to deliver heavy hits to the opponent, and the window for delivering such hits is much, much larger than it would be with wider attack drivers. It's also not uncommon for me to have come out of a tornado stall with enough power left to both destabilize the opponent enough to make them lose spin by hitting the stadium floor, and then winning by outspin.

I've found Zephyr to also share most of these benefits, but much like HF in MFB, I've seen that Zephyr is too fragile a tip, with a higher risk of denting and deforming from regular use. This is not a worry with Accel, and provided I keep it away from concrete surfaces and hungry children, it should remain a much visited piece in my war chest for a long, long time.
Quote:''Accel''' is a Driver released as part of the Burst System. It debuted with the release of Valkyrie Wing Accel on July 18th, 2015.
==Description==
The Accel Driver features a flat plastic tip with a small diameter akin to the Flat performence tip from Metal Fight saga and the Flat Running Core from HMS and it is the height of a standard Driver. The center of the Driver also contains an embossed logo featuring a stylized letter "A" for easy differentiation from other Drivers.The Accel Driver performs as a standard flat tip When launched straight, it catches onto the Tornado Ridge and rapidly circles the stadium, eventually moving closer to the center of the arena when it has less Spin Velocity. Alternatively, if launched with a Sliding Shoot, it will be able to maintain a flower pattern and cross the center of the stadium a few times at high Spin Velocity.
With the introduction of the Xtreme Driver, Accel's usefulness in Attack combinations has been Reduced. Even though it has more stamina and is a lot more controllable, it has less speed and power in comparison to Drivers like Xtreme and even Hunter.Due to these reasons it is outclassed for Attack Customizations but it is still the second best Driver for Mobile Stamina types,only being outclassed by Zephyr in that Department.Unlike the fragile Zephyr which is known for  breakage and denting problems with constant use,Accel does not suffer from such problems.While Zephyr has better stamina than Accel but due to its fragility issues and the fact that the difference in thier performance is negligible Accel is an excellent substitute for Zephyr.
==Uses in Attack Customization==
Accel can be used in Attack Customization Metal God Chip Twin Nemesis/Seig Xcalibur/Legend Spriggan 2/4/5/7 Glaive/Star/Meteor/Flow/Cross/Vortex Accel.The heavy weight and aggressive shape of Legend Spriggan/Twin Nemesis/Sieg Xcalibur combined with the heavy weight of 2/4/7/5 Glaive/Cross/Meteor/Star/Flow can provide powerful hits while the higher stamina of Accel Driver compared to other Attack Drivers like Xtreme and Hunter can provide more hits.Which can be beneficial in some situations.
==Uses in Mobile Stamina Customization==
Accel be used in Mobile Stamina customization Maximum Garuda,Odin/Deathcyther/Shadow Orochicalcum/Alter Chronus/Acid Anubis/Dark Deathscyther/Blaze Raganrok Gravity/Spread/Knuckle 7/2/4/8 Glaive/Cross Accel.This customization features high stamina is able outlast the opponent by avoiding contact.But due to the introduction of left spin in Standard format, Mobile Stamina customizations are no longer useful for competitive play.
==Overall==
Overall, Accel was once one of the best Driver for Mobile stamina types but, due to the introduction of left spin in Standard format, Mobile Stamina customizations are no longer useful for competitive play.With that being said,its still a viable Driver for Attack but is overshadowed by drivers like Xtreme and Variable.Although not a must-have but Accel is a welcome addition to a bladers collection.
==Differences in Hasbro version==
The Hasbro version of Accel,like all other Hasbro Drivers can only be used with Hasbro Energy Layers.The Hasbro version of Accel features  slight decrease diameter of the tip,this means it has less speed and attack potential than its Takara Tomy variant but more stamina.Although,the difference in their performence is negligible,the Hasbro version of Accel is a little bit slower than its Takara-Tomy counterpart. However due to the fact that left spin is not introduced in the Hasbro-Only Burst format,the Hasbro version of Accel Driver sees more use than its Takara-Tomy counter-part.Due to the fact it has usage in both Attack and Mobile Stamina Customizations.

==Use in Attack Customization==
Accel be used in Attack Customization Roktavor/Zeutron Z2/Valtryek/Valtryek V2/Spryzen S2 Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle/Spread//Down Accel.The aggressive shape of Roktavor/Zeutron Z2/Valtryek/Valtryek V2/Spryzen S2 provide powerful hits and the high stamina of Accel Driver compared to other Attack Drivers like Xtreme and Variable,allows for more hits increasing chances of a Burst or Over finish, if this Customization fails to KO the opponent.Using Heavy/Gravity disk can provide more powerful hits while using Knuckle/Down/Spread can increase burst resistance.

==Use in Mobile Stamina Customization== 
Accel be used in Mobile Stamina Customization Yegdrion/Kerbeus/Unicrest Gravity/Knuckle/Spread Accel.The high Stamina of Kerbeus/Unicrest/Yegdrion is further bolsters by the outward weight distribution of Gravity/Knuckle/Spread and allow this customization to stay on the tornado ridge for a longer period of time,this combined with the high stamina and ability to ride the tornado ridge, of Accel allows this Customization to outspin the opponent by avoiding contact with it.

==Overall==
Overall,Accel is a very versatile driver and has found use in Attack and Mobile Stamina Customizations.Its the second best driver available for Mobile Stamina Customizations and a useful Driver for Attack.These features make Hasbro version of Accel a must-have for any competitive blader.

==Product List==
==Takara-Tomy==
  • B-01 Valkyrie Wing Accel (translucent blue)
  • B-08 Valkyrie Wing Accel (Start Dash Set) (translucent turquoise)
  • Valkyrie Wing Accel (Black Knight Ver.) (clear)
  • B-06 Ragnaruk Central Accel (translucent dark blue)
  • B-12 Deathscyther Oval Accel (translucent purple)
  • B-15 08 Kerbeus Spread Accel (Random Booster Vol. 1) (translucent pale pink)
  • B-15 06 Spriggan Central Accel (Random Booster Vol. 1) (translucent indigo)
  • B-18 Valkyrie Wing Accel (Vs. Play Set) (translucent blue)
  • B-24 04Wyvern Heavy Accel (Random Booster Vol. 2) (translucent blue)
  • Corocoro Limited Driver (gold)
  • B-67 Unlock Unicorn Quarter Accel (Random Booster Vol. 5)
==Trivia==
-It was the first Attack-Type Driver ever released.
made some edits and updated this draft.