Aug

Driger V2 for a Limited Time Only

Burnaby, British Columbia
Tournament Results
The Space Community Room (Lougheed Mall)
9855 Austin Ave
  First floor of the mall, on the left side as you walk towards London Drugs.
12:30 PM on 08/21/2022
Hosted by
  KIO
Contact Host
Format
Burst Limited

Selected official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello everyone, I thought I'd test the waters for alternative formats in the Greater Vancouver area. This will be my first time hosting a tournament, so please bear with me.

The venue will be inside Lougheed Mall in Burnaby. The tournament will be Burst Limited Format and Pick 3, Choose 1 in the first stage. The event is tentatively capped at 12 players, and will thus be Group Round Robin. Depending on how many people actually show up, we will alternatively be doing Round Robin or unranked Club Format. There is no entry fee. For free-play purposes, there will be at least two additional BeyStadiums.

On the day of the tournament, the check-in period will be between 12:30PM to 1:00PM. During this time, please come find me at the back of the venue room, so you can check-in. I will have a laptop computer and be acting as Challonge Master. You will not be able to enter the tournament after we start at 1:00PM.

MUST READ: COVID-19 Recommendations in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are recommended to abide by the recommendations outlined and linked in full detail below.

1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wear a Mask or Face Covering.
3. Thumbs Up Instead of Handshakes
4. Do Not Play with Others Equipment
5. During Beyblade Inspection, Disassemble Beyblades for Judges
6. Maintain Physical Distancing (2 meters apart)
7. After each Match Judges Should Disinfect Stadium
8. Only Bladers Registered Before the Tournament Day may Participate.

Please see additional event information and any local requirements below. 

The health and safety of each participant in this event will be our top priority. We expect all participants to abide by any requirements outlined on the page linked below.

This event is being hosted in accordance with the WBO's COVID-19 event recommendations outlined above, as well as:

Check-in, Registration & Participant Limit (12) Details

Tournament Check-in Details
  • Check-in begins at 12:30PM.
  • Check-in ends at 1:00PM. We will begin the tournament shortly thereafter. 
  • See more details under the "Need-to-Know Information" section at the bottom.
Registration & Participant Limit Details
  • This tournament has a maximum participant limit of 12 players.
  • If you are certain you can make it, please hit the blue JOIN TOURNAMENT button at the top of this page to register confirm your spot! 
  • Once 12 players have registered, you will not be able to enter the tournament.
  • As such, only users registered on the list at the top of the event page can participate in the tournament. No exceptions.
  • If you are unable to make it to the event, DO NOT hit the "Join Tournament" button. If you need to withdraw, hit the UNJOIN/LEAVE TOURNAMENT button.
  • If something unexpected comes up last minute and you cannot come, please post in this thread. Any players who sign up on this thread and do not show up without any prior notice will receive a warning in accordance with our Community Rules.

We will be playing indoors. There will be seats and tables for resting. If you have any questions about the location, time, or date, please feel free to post about it below. 

Any updates to the venue location or rescheduling will be posted by me on the morning-of, at the latest. If you see nothing posted to the contrary, assume everything is continuing as outlined here.

Prizes

Small prizes will be provided by me and given out to the top 4 players. The players may choose their prize in order of their final ranking. They are as follows:
  • Z Achilles (Holy Sword Ver.) (Layer)
  • Winning Valkyrie (Gold Ver.) (Layer)
  • Bloody Longinus (Crimson Dragon Ver.) (Layer)
  • 5 (Gold Ver.) (Disc)

Burst Limited Format Info

The First Stage of this tournament will be played using the Pick 3, Choose 1 (P3C1) Match Type. The Final Stage will be played using WBO Deck Format.

In P3C1, Bladers assemble 3 Beyblade combos to reveal to their opponent prior to the best-of-5 match, and then make their final selection from their three presented combos.

The rulebook for Burst Limited can be found here:

Banlist below for quick reference:
[Image: hKkYzCh.png]

Tournament Bracket on Challonge

[Image: bRO7nah.png]

As always, during the tournament while we cannot give you a set time for when your next match will take place, you are welcome to follow along with the tournament bracket on Challonge. Challonge is the management tool we use to run the event.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Congrats on your First Event, Kio. (Hopefully, Driger V2 is good during the tournament) I hope everything goes well and as planned. You have my support.
This tournament is gonna be awesome, great for a second tournament in the area
My special combo is world evo helios 2d universe
(Aug. 14, 2022  3:40 AM)Blading kid Wrote: My special combo is world evo helios 2d universe

Are you joining our future tournaments? Looking forward to then!
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...btAoUmEKA/
Challonge (First Stage): https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/DrigerTime
Challonge (Final Stage): https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/FinalDrigerTime
Winning Combinations: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1829407
This matches for event have now been processed.