Driger G Article

One minor thing is that you say it's restricted to right spin. The way you say it sounds like it can't be used in left while it can be it just sucks in it so I think that should be reworded. Now lets put it up so someone can comment on my new article (no one has yet!).
"restricted" changed to "being excellent in right spin only"
How about that?

I will try to edit the overall section asap when i got time...haha..since i am not using laptop,its quite hard to sort things out.. xD
It has some force smash in left spin, but too much recoil to do use it successfully. Will try it out again tomorrow to give a more accurate explanation but yeah, it needs to be mentioned.

Other things:
I don't know if "less versatile" is the right description for it, because it is a more versatile AR than triangle wing and upper dragoon, it works on basically any attack base at any height and can do both smash and upper.
Also, it's usefulness on tall bases (eg Customize Grip Base, Volcano Change Base) needs to be discussed, its low reaching, powerful smash contact points are really helpful and because it sits lower (probably because it's at the same height as the main source of weight) it suffers less recoil issues on CGB compared to Triple Wing/Cross Griffon.

Also, keep it to one combo per combo section. Do an Upper Attack and a Smash Attack section. For the Upper Attack combo just do the standard Neo Right HMC/10 Heavy/Storm Grip Base, or stick with the Metal Flat 2 combo you have there, and for Smash, I think the best combination to demonstrate its abilities would be:
AR: Triple Tiger
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right (S-MG Core)
SP: Survivor Ring
BB: Customize Grip Base
with the same note about alignment in the current combo.
It's not as powerful a combo as the ariel 2 one and the current combo is totally amazing, but it's both more accessible (which is something to highlight in combinations when a top tier part is easy to get) and demonstrates the height-compensating features way better.

In theory you could do the storm grip combo for upper, cgb combo for smash and then a hybrid attack combo. The current ariel 2 tip does just that but it might be better to go with SG Metal Flat 2, I'll work something out tomorrow to make 100% sure the idea is competitive and provide a combo.

Also you need to explain how each combination works, how it uses/works with Triple Tigers abilities, and what each part does/why it was chosen.

Quote:==Attack Ring : Triple Tiger ==
* '''Weight:''' 7 grams

[[Triple Tiger]] is a large and heavy [[attack ring]]. It takes the form of 3 white tiger heads that slope downwards, in which have small arrow-head like points at the end each of the slopes. These arrow-head like points help to provide [[Smash Attack]] to the beyblade. Also, the length of each head, combined with the steep slope, provides a viable [[Upper Attack]]. Restricted by the arrow-head like points, the Upper slopes of this AR has slightly shorter range compared to the other Upper Attack AR's, such as [[Upper Dragoon]] ([[Kid Dragoon]]). However, with the combination of the steep Upper Slope and its arrow-head like point, Triple Tiger is able to deliver a very powerful Upward Smash Attack, in which entitles it as one of the best AR ever made for Upper Attack and Upward Smash Customization.

While in Left spin, the edges on the white tiger heads provides the AR with some amount of Force Smash Attack. However, Triple Tiger suffers from too much recoil when in Left spin, making its Force Smash potential not viable for use at all. And therefore, Triple Tiger has no competitive use in Left spin customization where as both [[Upper Dragoon]] and [[Triangular Wing]] can be used in either direction excellently.
Nonetheless, Triple Tiger's thick design and its steep design of the Upper Slope also allows it to be use on tall Blade Base.

Even though Triple Tiger only excellent for Right spin and is outclassed by Upper Dragoon in terms of Upper Attack, together with its wide range of attack, its powerful Upward Smash Attack, and its compatibility on tall BB, Triple Tiger is one of the most versatile AR made for Attack customization making it in the same level as [[Triangular Wing]] and [[Upper Dragoon]] even even though it is not usable in Left spin.

===Use in [[Attack]] customization===

* '''AR''': Triple Tiger
* '''WD''': Wide Survivor
* '''SG''': Neo Right (S-MG Core)
* '''SP''': Survivor Ring (Dark Series)
* '''BB''': Customize Grip Base

Wide Survivor help in providing more agressiveness to the set-up without sacrificing its survival. Triple Tiger suffer from less recoil while paired with Customize Grip Base compared to Cross Griffon and Triple Wing. While having less recoil without sacrificing its aggressiveness, CGB allows Triple Tiger to reach its maximum potential. The [[Survivor Ring]] Support Part is set to have the same alignment with the [[Triple Tiger]]'s attack point for maximum contact of the attack point.
Quote:== Overall ==
Even though First Clutch Base and Right Engine Gear Metal Semi-Flat are useless competitively, Driger G comes with a useful Weight Disk and one of the best [[attack ring]] ([[Triple Tiger]]) for Upper Attack and Upward Smash Attack.
Being easily available at cheap prices; every serious, Driger G is a good choice for a first beyblade, and its AR is a very useful part for Attack, a must-have part for every competitive blader.
So yeah, today I focussed on actual articles rather than the plastic competitive combo list/plastic Beyblade article/difficult rewrites and other timesinks that I'm stuck right now, and I actually focussed for the entire day, mainly because there's very little else I can do thanks to illness, so I got stuff done.

I should get sick more often huh?

Seriously though, this one was really easy as I had a good base to work from. Good job guys. Smile

Pictures wise, If no one else has provided suitable pictures, I'll try and take some of my three variants (Regular SonoKong, Takara with White Tiger Ver. Stickers, and Hasbro Black) once I get the lighting sorted. I have a suitable stock image from Hasbro's site ready to go for the beybox image, though Smile

Also, I know the stuff about upper claw here doesn't match the driger v2 article, that information is the cause of the large amount of time it's taking me to update that article, haha.

Anyway, I'll put this up tomorrow. Want to get some sleep and look at it with fresh eyes (and hopefully a less sick-feeling body) tomorrow, because it went a little too fast, haha. Basically, I haven't done the proper final revision yet.

Quote:{{Beybox
| image = driger_g.jpg
| full item name = Driger Gatling
| item number = A-94
| beyblade system = [[EG System]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster = [[Starter]]
}}
__TOC__

==Attack Ring (AR): Triple Tiger ==
* '''Weight:''' 6.2 grams

Triple Tiger takes the form of three tiger heads, trailed by long slopes, reaching down to the bottom of the Weight Disk, and terminating at fairly tall vertical contact points. These slopes face clockwise, starting with a much steeper slope at the start, beginning just below the top of the weight disk, and reaching up to normal Attack Ring level. This is followed by a completely vertical descent, and then by another, shallower slope. As such, Triple Tiger actually has relatively short slopes, and though their angle still allows them to exhibit very effective [[Upper Attack]], the Attack Ring is perhaps more notable for its [[Smash Attack]], primarily due to the excellent angle of its contact points, which focuses the full force of the Beyblade's motion behind every hit, also serving to lower the [[Recoil]] it would otherwise suffer as a result of its large contact points. In addition to this, along with [[Driger V2|Driger V2's]] Upper Claw, it is one of two competitive Smash Attack ARs which hit at a height below Attack Ring-level, allowing the use of taller Bases such as [[Customize Grip Base]]. Again along with its predecessor, it is one of two Attack Rings that is considered Top Tier for both Upper Attack and Smash Attack. Furthermore, it is highly effective at combining both - to the point that while [[Master Dragoon|Upper Dragoon]] and [[Dranzer GT|Triangle Wing]] are both better at pure Upper Attack, and Attack Ring Setups such as [[Gaia Dragoon V|Dragon Breaker]] with [[Galzzly|War Bear's]] SAR are better at pure Smash Attack, Triple Tiger holds its ground in each type of Attack customization by incorporating elements of the other, making it one of the most versatile Right Spin Attack ARs ever made.

One area where Triple Tiger is not particularly versatile, however, is spin direction. Unlike Upper Dragoon and Triangle Wing, and like most Smash Attack ARs, Triple Tiger is only effective in a single spin direction, its left spin contact points, namely the flat edge at the top of the sloped section and a small [[Force Smash]] slope beneath it, do little but create large amounts of [[Recoil]]. While this does hamper its overall versatility, it is a necessity to allow its Smash Attack contact points to be adequately exposed.

Despite this small concern, Triple Tiger is undeniably one of the best Attack ARs of the generation, its excellent design allowing it to perform extremely well in both [[Smash Attack|Smash]] and [[Upper Attack]], making it a highly versatile Attack AR which works extremely well in any right spin Attack setup. In addition to this, it is generally available for significantly cheaper prices than other Top Tier Attack ARs, aside from [[Dragoon G|Dragoon G's]] Eight Spiker, which it is generally more effective than, especially for budget combinations.

===Use in [[Smash Attack]] Customization===
* '''AR:''' Triple Tiger ([[Driger G]])
* '''WD:''' [[Wide Defense]]
* '''SG:''' [[Spin_Gear#V_and_V2_Series_Spin_Gears|Neo Right SG]]
* '''SG Core:''' [[Magnecore|North/South Magnecore]]
* '''SP:''' Survivor Ring ([[Dark Series]])
* '''BB:''' Customize Grip Base ([[Dragoon V2]])

Customize Grip Base is an excellent Blade Base, however its tall height often makes it difficult for most Attack Rings to reliably make contact with opponents. Triple Tiger is one of two top tier Smash Attack AR's that can compensate for that height effectively, and unlike the other, [[Driger V2|Driger V2's]] Upper Claw, Triple Tiger has excellent synergy with Survivor Ring, which, while not a particularly easy to obtain part, is significantly easier to find than [[Ortros|Twin Guard]], the only comparable option for Upper Claw. Wide Defense provides an excellent weight distribution for Smash Attack, and combined with the Magnecore, controls any [[Recoil]] produced. This makes for a highly potent Smash Attack customization.

===Use in [[Upper Attack]] Customization===
* '''WD:''' [[Heavy Weight Disks|Ten Heavy]]
* '''SG Core:''' Heavy Metal Core ([[Metal Driger]])
* '''BB:''' Storm Grip Base ([[Dragoon S]])

While its slopes are not as long as those of [[Master Dragoon|Upper Dragoon]] or [[Dranzer GT|Triangle Wing]], and nor do they reach quite as low, Triple Tiger still exhibits effective Upper Attack, as well as adding some [[Smash Attack]], which can be useful to finish off destabilised opponents, making it just as effective in a standard Upper Attack custom like this as either of those ARs. In this combination, the use of Ten Heavy and a Heavy Metal Core contributes to a central weight distribution that maximises the customization's ability to maintain a high RPM, and the extremely low height of Storm Grip Base allows Triple Tiger to reach under opponents and execute effect Upper Attacks, making the customization extremely deadly.

== Weight Disk (WD): Ten Balance ==
* '''Weight:''' 14.9 grams
See [[Balance Weight Disks | Ten Balance]].

== Spin Gear (SG): Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)==
* '''Weight:''' 11.0 grams

Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat), despite its name, has a relatively flat tip – like [[Dranzer V]], the Semi-Flat classification seems to pertain to the smaller diameter, rather than any significant bevelling of the edges. The tip shape itself provides reasonably aggressive movement and decent speed for [[Attack]], and the use of metal provides solid [[Survival]] compared to many Attack Type tips, but on the whole is unexceptional and outclassed by a great many alternatives, such as [[Gaia Dragoon V|SG Metal Flat Base (Gaia Dragoon V Version)]]. The Engine Gear gimmick provides an additional burst of speed at a time determined by the Blade Base, however its uncontrollability, coupled with the rather poor traction of the tip, means this is rarely of any use, and in fact sometimes poses a Self-KO risk. As a whole, like most Engine Gears, this part is considered useless.

== Blade Base (BB): First Clutch Base (Driger G Version) ==
* '''Weight:''' 7.3 grams

Driger G’s Blade Base is a rather plain, circular Blade Base, with a clutch that activates the Engine Gear at the start of the battle. It's smooth, sloped underside provides some Life-After-Death, but not to the degree of competitive notability, and its bulk prevents any offensive use. Its round shape makes it better than most Engine Gear Bases, but it still fails to find any use, the most notable use being some small ability in [[Circle Survivor Defense]] Customizations, however it is outclassed for this purpose by [[Wolborg 4|Wolborg 4's]] own Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version) and therefore sees little use for this either. As such, like most Engine Gear Bases, First Clutch Base (Driger G) is considered mediocre, and sees little to no use in serious competitive customization.

==Uncustomized Performance==
Driger G carries on a common trend in Driger Beyblades by performing well without any customization. While nowhere near [[Driger V2|Driger V2's]] incredible uncustomized performance, Driger G is by far the best cheap Beyblade on the market, largely due to its excellent Attack Ring, Triple Tiger, which compensates for the height of its Engine Gear and Blade Base with its excellent vertical range. In addition to this, Driger G comes with a decent Weight Disk for these purposes in [[Balance Weight Disks|Ten Balance]], (though [[Wide Weight Disks|Ten Wide]] would be superior), and a decently aggressive tip, making it a fairly useful [[Attack]] type out of the box, with some additional [[Survival]] which can catch more defensive opponents off-guard.
As such, despite its reputation as "cheap", Driger G is certainly worth being wary of in a tournament situation.

== Gallery ==
<gallery>
</gallery>

==Other Version==
* [[Driger G]] - Hasbro Customize Engine Gear Version (Black) – comes with [[Spin_Gear#G_and_GT_Series_Spin_Gears|Right Customize Engine Gear]] and Metal Semi-Flat CEW.
* [[Driger G]] - Tournament Prize Versions (Gold, Silver and Bronze)

== Overall ==
Driger G comes with a useful Weight Disk and an incredible Attack Ring, which is good enough even to compensate for the mediocre Blade Base and Engine Gear to provide strong performance out of the box. Coupled with unrivalled value for money, Driger G is an excellent Beyblade for beginners and experienced Bladers alike. '''All serious Bladers should own this Beyblade.'''

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]
So...many...commas...

When I come back from lunch, I'll try to fully edit the article, but just from the Triple Tiger section I can tell it has a TON of commas.

I'll try not to delete any info and restructure the article, and from then you can tell me what to edit out/insert instead.
Eh, no need, I can fix it myself once I'm properly awake haha, was a little concerned about that last night.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I appreciate the offer and getting critical feedback is great, it's just that excessive comma use is one of my big faults writing wise so I want to get used to fixing it myself.
mhmm, fair enough.

I'll try to look over some of your other drafts, and maybe get around to writing a few on MFB myself since for some reason I've had a ton of free time so far in junior year of high school.
Eh, most if not all of my own drafts are missing information I've since discovered(if they were simple tidying jobs I'd have done them by now), so I have to tidy them anyway once I've put the new info in, so it wouldn't be worth your time. I'll chat to you about some stuff you could be really helpful with once I'm more awake, though, haha Smile
Well, I managed to remove a total of 20 commas and tidy it up in other ways. Not bad IMO.

Will have a milo and go over it one last time before I put it up, though.

Quote:{{Beybox
| image = driger_g.jpg
| full item name = Driger Gatling
| item number = A-94
| beyblade system = [[EG System]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster = [[Starter]]
}}
__TOC__

==Attack Ring (AR): Triple Tiger ==
* '''Weight:''' 6.2 grams

Triple Tiger takes the form of three tiger heads trailed by long sloped sections which reach down to the bottom of the Weight Disk, terminating at fairly tall vertical contact points. These slopes face clockwise, starting just below the top of the Weight Disk with a much steeper angle, which reaches up to slightly above normal Attack Ring level. This is followed by a short but completely vertical descent and then by another, shallower slope.

This means Triple Tiger actually has comparatively short [[Upper Attack]] slopes, and though their angle still allows them to exhibit very effective Upper Attack, the Attack Ring is perhaps more notable for its [[Smash Attack]]. This is due to the excellent angle of its contact points, which focus the full force of the Beyblade's motion behind every hit; serving to lower the [[Recoil]] it would otherwise suffer as a result of its large contact points.
In addition to this, along with [[Driger V2|Driger V2's]] Upper Claw it is one of two competitive Smash Attack ARs which hit at a height below Attack Ring-level, allowing the use of taller Bases such as [[Dragoon V2|Customize Grip Base]] without any issues in terms of making contact with opponents.

Again along with its predecessor, it is one of two Attack Rings that is considered Top Tier for both Upper Attack and Smash Attack, and is highly effective at combining both. It does this to the point that while [[Master Dragoon|Upper Dragoon]] and [[Dranzer GT|Triangle Wing]] are both better at pure Upper Attack, and Attack Ring Setups such as [[Gaia Dragoon V|Dragon Breaker]] with [[Galzzly|War Bear's]] SAR are better at pure Smash Attack, Triple Tiger holds its ground in each type of Attack customization by incorporating elements of the other, providing incredible versatility.

The one area where Triple Tiger is not particularly versatile is spin direction. Unlike Upper Dragoon and Triangle Wing, but like most Smash Attack ARs, Triple Tiger is only effective in a single spin direction. Its left spin contact points, namely the flat edge at the top of the sloped section and a small [[Force Smash]] slope beneath it, create large amounts of Recoil and little else. While this does hamper its overall versatility, it is a necessity to allow its Smash Attack contact points to be adequately exposed.

Despite this small concern, Triple Tiger is undeniably one of the best and most versatile Attack ARs of the generation, its excellent design allowing it to perform extremely well in both Smash and Upper Attack, and creating a true hybrid Attack Ring that provides excellent performance in any right spin Attack setup. In addition to this it is generally available for significantly cheaper prices than other Top Tier Attack ARs, aside from the arguably less useful [[Dragoon G|Eight Spiker]].

===Use in [[Smash Attack]] Customization===
* '''WD:''' [[Wide Defense]]
* '''SG Core:''' [[Magnecore|North/South Magnecore]]
* '''SP:''' Survivor Ring ([[Dark Series]])
* '''BB:''' Customize Grip Base ([[Dragoon V2]])

Customize Grip Base is an excellent Blade Base, however its tall height often makes it difficult for most Attack Rings to reliably make contact with opponents. Triple Tiger is one of two top tier Smash Attack AR's that can compensate for that height effectively, and compared to the other, [[Driger V2|Driger V2's]] Upper Claw, it boast excellent synergy with Survivor Ring, which, while not a common part, is much more easily obtained than the outrageously rare [[Ortros|Twin Guard]], which Upper Claw must rely on for similar Smash Attack support. In addition to this, Wide Defense provides an excellent weight distribution for Smash Attack, and combined with the Magnecore, controls any [[Recoil]] produced. This makes for a highly potent Smash Attack customization.

===Use in [[Upper Attack]] Customization===
* '''WD:''' [[Heavy Weight Disks|Ten Heavy]]
* '''SG Core:''' Heavy Metal Core ([[Metal Driger]])
* '''BB:''' Storm Grip Base ([[Dragoon S]])

While its slopes are not as long as those of [[Master Dragoon|Upper Dragoon]] or [[Dranzer GT|Triangle Wing]] and nor do they reach quite as low, Triple Tiger still exhibits effective Upper Attack, as well as adding some [[Smash Attack]] which can be useful to finish off destabilized opponents, making it just as effective as either of those ARs in a standard Upper Attack custom such as this. The rest of the customization is standard for Upper Attack, Ten Heavy and the Heavy Metal Core are used to maximize the ability to maintain a high RPM, and the extremely low height of Storm Grip Base allows Triple Tiger to reach under opponents and execute effective Upper Attacks, making the customization very deadly.

== Weight Disk (WD): Ten Balance ==
* '''Weight:''' 14.9 grams
See [[Balance Weight Disks | Ten Balance]].

== Spin Gear (SG): Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)==
* '''Weight:''' 11.0 grams

Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat), despite its name, has a relatively flat tip - like [[Dranzer V]], the Semi-Flat classification seems to pertain to the smaller diameter rather than any significant bevelling of the edges. The tip shape itself provides reasonably aggressive movement and decent speed for [[Attack]], and the use of metal provides solid [[Survival]] compared to most other Attack Type tips. On the whole however, the tip is unexceptional and outclassed by a great many more effective alternatives, such as [[Gaia Dragoon V|SG Metal Flat Base (Gaia Dragoon V Version)]]. The Engine Gear gimmick provides an additional burst of speed at a time determined by the Blade Base, however its uncontrollability, coupled with the rather poor traction of the tip, means this is rarely of any use, and in fact sometimes poses a Self-KO risk, and the tall height it necessitates severely damages the ability of most Attack Rings to make effective contact with opponents. Like most Engine Gears, this part is considered useless.

== Blade Base (BB): First Clutch Base (Driger G Version) ==
* '''Weight:''' 7.3 grams

Driger G’s Blade Base is a rather plain, circular Blade Base, with a clutch that activates the Engine Gear at the start of the battle. Its smooth, sloped underside and round shape provides some [[Life After Death]], but not to the degree of competitive notability, and its bulk prevents any offensive use. Its round shape makes it better than most Engine Gear Bases as it uses its bulk more effectively, but it still fails to find any use for this. The only use worth mentioning is some small ability in [[Circle Survivor Defense]] Customizations, however it is outclassed for this purpose by [[Wolborg 4|Wolborg 4's]] own Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version), and therefore sees little use for this either. As such, like most Engine Gear Bases, First Clutch Base (Driger G) is considered mediocre and sees little to no use in serious competitive customization.

==Uncustomized Performance==
Driger G carries on a common trend in Driger Beyblades in that it performs well without any customization. While nowhere near [[Driger V2|Driger V2's]] incredible uncustomized performance, Driger G is by far the best cheap Beyblade on the market out of the box. This is almost entirely due to its excellent Attack Ring, which compensates for the height of the Engine Gear, and works well with the aggressive movement it produces. In addition to this, while not the optimal choice (both [[Wide Defense]] and [[Wide Weight Disks|Ten Wide]] would be better), [[Balance Weight Disks|Ten Balance]] supports suitably aggressive movement. This allows Driger G to be a decent [[Attack]] type Beyblade uncustomized, with some additional [[Survival]] that can catch more [[Defense|Defensive]] opponents off-guard, meaning that despite its reputation as "cheap", Driger G should not be underestimated in a competitive situation.

== Gallery ==
<gallery>
</gallery>

==Other Version==
* [[Driger G]] - Hasbro Customize Engine Gear Version (Black) – comes with [[Spin_Gear#G_and_GT_Series_Spin_Gears|Right Customize Engine Gear]] and Metal Semi-Flat CEW.
* [[Driger G]] - Tournament Prize Versions (Gold, Silver and Bronze)

== Overall ==
Driger G comes with a useful Weight Disk and an incredible Attack Ring, which is good enough even to compensate for the mediocre Blade Base and Engine Gear and provide strong performance out of the box. Coupled with excellent value for money, Driger G is a great Beyblade for beginners and experienced Bladers alike. '''All serious Bladers should own this Beyblade.'''

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

Article Added!
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Driger_G

Good job everyone!
Will try to get pics as soon as I'm well enough to take good ones haha.
just a suggestion..haha
for the "use in smash attack customization"
should we add proper pictures to indicate the proper orientation of the Triple Tiger and the Survivor Ring?
like the one in the Galzzly article..
No, it's much easier to do than the galzzly one, in this case it's just common sense and choosing from four positions (given the AR stays the same).