Driger G Article

An Engine Gear is not a Spin Gear.
(Dec. 23, 2010  2:28 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: An Engine Gear is not a Spin Gear.

So I should put "Engine Gear (EG): Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi Flat)" ? On Dragoon GT's article it says spin gear, then it lists what type it is. But I'll change it though.

Edit: Oh! I get it now! You want me to take out the link, because it directs to spin gears!! (Am I right?)
OK, I think I fixed the Engine Gear thing. So, is everything else up to Beywiki standards, or is this far from a good article?
bumping in that manner is unnecisary.

personally, I think it is very close to heing ready for a beywiki article. have you tried contacting Kei?
(Feb. 20, 2011  3:11 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: bumping in that manner is unnecisary.

personally, I think it is very close to heing ready for a beywiki article. have you tried contacting Kei?

Yes I did, and Kei said he'll look it over, and didn't leave any other response.
then simply wait. he's probobly busy with life and what not
this is my attempt for Driger G..
Quote:{{Beybox
| image = driger_g.jpg
| full item name = Driger G
| item number = A-94
| beyblade system = [[EG System]]
| beyblade type = [[Attack]]
| starter or booster = [[Starter]]
}}
__TOC__

==Attack Ring : Triple Tiger ==
* '''Weight:''' 7 grams

[[Triple Tiger]] is a large, thick and heavy [[attack ring]] that consists of three White Tiger heads, in which each of the head is built with a Sharp Point for [[Smash Attack]. Each of the Sharp Point is then enhanced with a moderate length [[Upper Slope]] for [[Upper Attack]].

With the nicely designated [[Upper Slopes]], [[Triple Tiger]] is able to deliver a decent amount of [[Upper Attack]], even though it might not be as well as [[Upper Dragoon]] in terms of Upper Attack (due to its limitation of its Upper Slopes), but together with the Sharp Points (built for [[Smash Attack]]), Triple Tiger is able to deliver a powerful Upward Smash attack to its opponent.

However, [[Triple Tiger]] is limited for Right Spin only while both [[Upper Dragoon]] and [[Triangular Wing]] can be used in both direction. This makes [[Triple Tiger]] less versatile when compared to the other top-tier Upper Attack ARs. But, [[Triple Tiger]] is still one of the best Attack Ring ever made for Upper Attack / Upward Smash Customization.

===Use in [[Attack]] customization===

* '''AR''': Triple Tigerr
* '''WD''': 10 Heavy
* '''SG''': Neo Right HMC
* '''BB''': SG Metal Flat 2

* '''AR''': Triple Tiger
* '''WD''': Wide Survivor
* '''SG''': Right SG (Bearing Version 2) (Wolborg 2)
* '''SG TIP:'''SG Grip Change Base Tip (Uriel 2)
* '''SP''': Survivor Ring (Dark Series)
* '''BB''': Customize Bearing Base

Note:The [[Survivor Ring]] Support Part is set to have the same alignment with the [[Triple Tiger]]'s attack point for maximum contact of the attack point.

== Weight Disk (WD): 10-Balance ==
See [[Wide Weight Disks | 10-Balance]].

== Spin Gear (SG): Right Engine Gear (Metal Semi-Flat)=
* '''Weight:''' 11 grams

Just like [[Left Engine Gear]] ([[Dragoon G]]), [[Right Engine Gear (Meta Semi Flat)]] is a flat tip Engine Gear that provides aggressive motion as well as decent [[survival]] during the period of activation. Instead of spinning in anti-clockwise motion, this Engine Gear spin in clockwise motion and can be only be used in Right Spin.
Apart from interesting gimmick of an Engine Gear as well as being a tall [[Spin Gear]] and easily self-K.O. (due to its own aggressive motion), this Engine Gear has no competitive value at all.

== Blade Base (BB): First Clutch Base (Driger G Version) ==

Driger G’s blade base is an ordinary circular [[Blade Base]] that activates the [[Engine Gear ]] at the start of the battle.
However, being as a tall and bulky base, it is not suitable for any use in battle since it receives hits well and is easily K.O.

== Gallery ==

<gallery>
</gallery>

==Other Version==
*[[Driger G]] – Hasbro Black Recolor Version
*[[Driger G]] – Tournament Prize Version (Gold, Silver, White)

== Overall ==
Eventhough the rest of Driger G’s Blade Base and Engine Gear are completely useless competitively, Driger G comes together with a useful Weight Disk and one of the best [[attack ring]] ([[Triple Tiger]]) for Upper Attack and Upward Smash Attack.
While it is easily available at cheap prices, every serious competitive blader should at least own at least of this beyblade for its usefulness of its Attack Ring.

[[CategoryTongue_outlastic Beyblade]]
[[Category:Beyblade]]

i tried my best to describe Driger G..so any correction would be really apreciated.. Eee
Triple Tiger doesn't actually have real recoil issues, I don't know how that became such a popular conception but it's just plain wrong, and HMC+Storm Grip is less "extra fast" and more "slightly faster than an iceberg". It's recoil is low enough to use Wide Survivor on the ariel 2 setup (where it lines up real nicely with survivor ring), and it's one of the best AR's for that (though it can't do anything to wolborg 4 defense, it'll take out most other things).
i thought about it to include the Ariel 2 set up..haha...but i dont really know the set up that you used..like the compatibility of Ariel 2 tip..haha
i know..my english would sounded pretty meh..hahah.. XD
AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: Wide Survivor
SG: Right SG (Bearing Version 2) (Wolborg 2)
SG Tip: SG Grip Change Base Tip (Ariel 2)*
SP: Survivor Ring
BB: Customize Bearing Base

make sure to add a note about aligning the SP with the AR's contact points.
Oh, and you may wanna call Ariel 2 "Uriel 2" instead, seeing as we never resolved what to call it on the wiki, despite Uriel 2 being hilariously incorrect.
thanks for your help th!nk.. Eee
i will try my best to edit my version of Driger G..also trying not to sound awkward too..XD
EDITEeedited my version of Driger G..i hope it looks better now.. Smile
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:56 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: == Overall ==
Even(You forgot a space here)though the rest of Driger G’s Blade Base and Engine Gear are completely useless competitively...
I think the article is very nice. Just saw that one mistake and corrected it quickly. Also, I think your description of the BB is a little blunt. My computer's about to die so I can't correct it right now, but maybe adding a little more would look better. Otherwise, this article is really good Smile
This is one of the best blades like top 10.
(Jul. 14, 2012  5:42 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:56 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: == Overall ==
Even(You forgot a space here)though the rest of Driger G’s Blade Base and Engine Gear are completely useless competitively...
I think the article is very nice. Just saw that one mistake and corrected it quickly. Also, I think your description of the BB is a little blunt. My computer's about to die so I can't correct it right now, but maybe adding a little more would look better. Otherwise, this article is really good Smile

haha..thanks for the correction..feels free to change what is needed....
as for the BB..i really dont have much words to describe..XD
since the design has nothing much to add...just a plain BB in my eyes...so yeah...
looking forward at your version..i really have no words to describe it.. XD
(Apr. 24, 2012  11:56 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: this is my attempt for Driger G..
| image = driger_g.jpg
| item number = A-94
}}
__TOC__

[[Triple Tiger]] is a large and heavy [[attack ring]]. It has 3 white tiger heads that slope downwards and have small, arrow-head like points at the tips. These tips help provide some [[Smash Attack]] to the beyblade. Also, the length of each head, combined with the steep slope, provides viable [[Upper Attack]]. However, the limitation of the Upper Slopes allows this beyblade to be outclassed by other AR's, such as [[Upper Dragoon]] ([[Kid Dragoon]]). Also, [[Triple Tiger]] is limited to Right Spin, while both [[Upper Dragoon]] and [[Triangular Wing]] can be used in either direction. This makes [[Triple Tiger]] less versatile when compared to the other top-tier Upper Attack ARs. But together with the Sharp Points built for [[Smash Attack]], Triple Tiger is able to deliver a powerful Upward Smash attack to its opponents, and is still one of the best Attack Rings ever made for Upper Attack and Upward Smash Customization.

Note: The [[Survivor Ring]] Support Part is set to have the same alignment with the [[Triple Tiger]]'s attack point for maximum contact of the attack point.

Just like the [[Left Engine Gear]] ([[Dragoon G]]), [[Right Engine Gear (Meta Semi Flat)]] is a flat tip Engine Gear that provides aggressive motion as well as niche [[survival]] during activation. This Engine Gear spins in a clockwise motion, and can be only be used in Right Spin.
Although the Engine Gear is an interesting gimmick, it is prone to self-K.O.ing due to uncontrollability, and therefore retains no competitive value.

Driger G’s blade base is an ordinary, circular [[Blade Base]] that activates the [[Engine Gear ]] at the start of the battle. However, First Clutch Base is tall and bulky. This causes it to recoil and self-KO often, and as such, is not suitable for competitive play.

== Gallery ==

<gallery>
</gallery>

==Other Version==

== Overall ==
Even though First Clutch Base and Right Engine Gear Metal Semi-Flat are useless competitively, Driger G comes with a useful Weight Disk and one of the best [[attack ring]] ([[Triple Tiger]]) for Upper Attack and Upward Smash Attack.
Being easily available at cheap prices; every serious, competitive blader should at least own at least of this beyblade for its useful Attack Ring.

Sorry that took so long. I mostly ended up correcting a lot of grammar and spelling, and not a lot to due with the beyblade itself. Please don't hesitate to tell me if there's anything I missed or should fix.

EDIT: I realize the hypocrisy in not adding anything to the blade base section...I kinda agree with BJH; it doesn't really need anything else. It's just a first clutch base, and therefore pretty plain...
Quote:==Attack Ring : Triple Tiger ==

[[Triple Tiger]] is a large and heavy [[attack ring]]. It takes the form of 3 white tiger heads that slope downwards, in which have small arrow-head like points at the end each of the slopes. These arrow-head like points help provide some [[Smash Attack]] to the beyblade. Also, the length of each head, combined with the steep slope, provides viable [[Upper Attack]]. However, restricted by the arrow-head like points, the Upper slopes of this AR has shorter range compared to the other Upper Attack AR's, such as [[Upper Dragoon]] ([[Kid Dragoon]]).

Apart from that, [[Triple Tiger]] is only limited to Right Spin, while both [[Upper Dragoon]] and [[Triangular Wing]] can be used in either direction. This makes [[Triple Tiger]] less versatile when compared to the other top-tier Upper Attack ARs.

Triple Tiger is restricted to Right spin only, and is outclassed by Upper Dragoon for Upper Attack. However, together with the sharp points (arrow-head like points), Triple Tiger is able to deliver a very powerful [[Upward Smash Attack]] to its opponent. This entitles it as one of the best AR ever made for Upper Attack and Upward Smash Customization.

thats good enough..thanks..aha...
made some edit because..mainly..it is not as great as upper dragoon because the slope is restiricted by the sharp point for smash attack..
Right, that makes sense. Just watch out for using more than 1 transition here:
Quote:Even though Triple Tiger is restricted only for Right spin and is beaten by Upper Dragoon in term of Upper Attack , but together with the sharp points (arrow-head like points), Triple Tiger is able to deliver a very powerful [[Upward Smash Attack]] to its opponent, entitled it as one of the best Attack Rings ever made for Upper Attack and Upward Smash Customization.
Here's my edit:
Quote:Triple Tiger is restricted to Right spin only, and is outclassed by Upper Dragoon for Upper Attack. However, together with the sharp points (arrow-head like points), Triple Tiger is able to deliver a very powerful [[Upward Smash Attack]] to its opponent. This entitles it to being one of the best Attack Rings ever made for Upper Attack and Upward Smash Customization.
Just fixed the flow a bit (But my changes aren't too great...sorry...).
sounds better..haha
| image = driger_g.jpg
| item number = A-94
}}
__TOC__

[[Triple Tiger]] is a large and heavy [[attack ring]]. It takes the form of 3 white tiger heads that slope downwards, in which have small arrow-head like points at the end each of the slopes. These arrow-head like points help to provide [[Smash Attack]] to the beyblade. Also, the length of each head, combined with the steep slope, provides viable [[Upper Attack]]. However, restricted by the arrow-head like points, the Upper slopes of this AR has shorter range compared to the other Upper Attack AR's, such as [[Upper Dragoon]] ([[Kid Dragoon]]).

Apart from that, [[Triple Tiger]] is only limited to Right Spin, while both [[Upper Dragoon]] and [[Triangular Wing]] can be used in either direction. This makes [[Triple Tiger]] less versatile when compared to the other top-tier Upper Attack ARs.

Triple Tiger is restricted to Right spin only, and is outclassed by Upper Dragoon for Upper Attack. However, together with the sharp points (arrow-head like points), Triple Tiger is able to deliver a very powerful [[Upward Smash Attack]] to its opponent. This entitles it as one of the best AR ever made for Upper Attack and Upward Smash Customization.

Note: The [[Survivor Ring]] Support Part is set to have the same alignment with the [[Triple Tiger]]'s attack point for maximum contact of the attack point.

Just like the [[Left Engine Gear]] ([[Dragoon G]]), [[Right Engine Gear (Meta Semi Flat)]] is a flat tip Engine Gear that provides aggressive motion as well as niche [[survival]] during activation. This Engine Gear spins in a clockwise motion, and can be only be used in Right Spin.
Although the Engine Gear is an interesting gimmick, it is prone to self-K.O.ing due to uncontrollability, and therefore retains no competitive value.

Driger G’s blade base is an ordinary, circular [[Blade Base]] that activates the [[Engine Gear ]] at the start of the battle. However, First Clutch Base is tall and bulky. This causes it to recoil and self-KO often, and as such, is not suitable for competitive play.

== Gallery ==

<gallery>
</gallery>

==Other Version==

== Overall ==
Even though First Clutch Base and Right Engine Gear Metal Semi-Flat are useless competitively, Driger G comes with a useful Weight Disk and one of the best [[attack ring]] ([[Triple Tiger]]) for Upper Attack and Upward Smash Attack.
Being easily available at cheap prices; every serious, competitive blader should at least own at least of this beyblade for its useful Attack Ring.

The article looks great. I hope it's almost/is ready for beywiki soon. Don't we still need pictures, though?
Pictures aren't essential for upload. They don't matter much compared to the content.
sadly..my driger g is not mint enough for photoshoot..haha..if it is mint enough..i would be glad to take the pics as well..

well..i hope th!nk & Kai-V can take a look
This article should mention that this is probably the best cheap beyblade in terms of out of the box performance. Driger V2 has an out of the box performance section you can use as a basic template, but yeah. The AR compensates for the height of the Engine Gear, meaning unlike most engine gear beys, it can actually use the aggressive setups most engine gears are (even when not round) fairly effectively compared to others. In addition 10 balance isn't a bad weight disk for this and so on. The only issue is that it was released as a booster so launcher/ripcord must be obtained separately.

I'll give this a proper go-over once I have time but right now I'm more focussed on the terrible errors on the wiki, as well as the other drafts I've committed to and the various projects I'm working on. I may do this sooner than normal as I've been messing around with Driger G a lot recently and it is a personal favourite of mine, but yeah no promises in terms of time, lots of stuff on my plate haha, but at least unlike the certain someone benjohadi referenced, I'm actually devoted to this project Tongue_out