Driger

(Nov. 10, 2008  10:34 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
Quote:Driger F had a nice idea, but wasn't very good in the end.

I'm sorry but what was the idea of driger F? To be a smash attack that can't smash attack and just grinds itself around the edge of the stadium? =S

I'll admit I'm not great with customisations but driger F just plain annoyed me. =[

Full-auto clutch thing was a good idea(Brings back memories as it was my 7th Beyblade) as it viciously(too vicious) attacked your opponent as its clutched engaged a lock on the free spinning tip then it went into survival mode by releasing the tip where if the opponent is not a zombie or an overrated Draciel BB customization built for high defense and high survival(slightly possible) then it would win in the theory, however, since its tip a wide-flat one that it was hell hard to control it(almost impossible), but, I could recommend you a good customization where you could have more control over it...

AR: Tiger Defenser
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: SG Neo Right SG (Double Bearing Version) where you replace the plastic tip connected shaft with Driger F s wide metal connected one
BB: Full Auto Clutch Base

This is rather a really nice combination, even though I built it once I never had to chance to use it in a Takara stadium as all of them were broken at that time thanks to my old DGMS, however, it performed nice in my Dranzer Flame field and did not hit barriers(amazing but true), anyone who has the parts should give it a try(I will try it when I fetch back my Driger F from home in December as I am away from it for my university education)
(Nov. 10, 2008  10:34 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
Quote:Driger F had a nice idea, but wasn't very good in the end.

I'm sorry but what was the idea of driger F? To be a smash attack that can't smash attack and just grinds itself around the edge of the stadium? =S

I'll admit I'm not great with customisations but driger F just plain annoyed me. =[

Basically what ZenX wrote. Driger F's Full Auto Clutch was a nice idea, but didn't really work out in the end. The clutch disengaged too late, when the Blade had basically no spin left, so it really only had an attack mode.
(Nov. 10, 2008  12:04 PM)ZenX Wrote: I could recommend you a good customization where you could have more control over it...

SG: SG Neo Right SG (Double Bearing Version) where you replace the plastic tip connected shaft with Driger F s wide metal connected one

This is rather a really nice combination, even though I built it once I never had to chance to use it in a Takara stadium as all of them were broken at that time thanks to my old DGMS, however, it performed nice in my Dranzer Flame field and did not hit barriers(amazing but true), anyone who has the parts should give it a try(I will try it when I fetch back my Driger F from home in December as I am away from it for my university education)

Why not just use this with customize bearing base, which will give you the option of cross survivor or similar and improve survival slightly? It's also easier to perform various techniques with tilting.
(Nov. 11, 2008  1:49 AM)Nic Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2008  12:04 PM)ZenX Wrote: I could recommend you a good customization where you could have more control over it...

Why not just use this with customize bearing base, which will give you the option of cross survivor or similar and improve survival slightly? It's also easier to perform various techniques with tilting.

What am I doing with this combination is that I'm changing the bearing core of Driger F with Burning Kerberous, however, you do keep the tip that you can use the full auto-clutch ability Smile
(Nov. 10, 2008  7:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2008  7:29 AM)ZenX Wrote: Well, I had tested these customizations against each other and against other good customizations in Takara's Balance, Tornado Attack and Defense stadiums(It was years ago though) and the first one beat the latter and against a zombie the first one had shown a better performance where it also performed better and beaten attackers which used Grip Base and SG Grip Change Base in attack mode

Fighting two combinations against each other is not a reliable way to test which one is better. Fighting the two of them against the same Beyblade and measuring the results is generally better. For Compacts, we use standard yardsticks such as 10bBistool, Galeon, Dranzer V2 ... standard, well-rounded Beyblades.

I'll do some tests in the next few days, but I am confident that SGMC will do better than CMC. SGMC is more compact and is perfectly round whereas the SP will decrease its smoothness.

So I actually ended up doing these tests, and the results were surprising and humbling.

Both Beyblades fought Dranzer V2, shot first.

Both combos were able to defeat Dranzer V2 handily most times, but your combo actually seemed to fare better than mine. The performance was quite similar, but yours seemed to do slightly better. I attribute this to my combo wasting energy on Attack mode, but also because the fit of the parts seemed better. The Defense Ring SP seemed to make it hold tighter. My combo seemed to rattle quite a bit.

So, in the end I appear to have been proven wrong, and have under-appreciated CMC. I will be adding it to my roster for Compacts. Thanks for mentioning it!

However, what I really learned is that War Lion/10-Heavy/Metal Ball Base destroys both! I was using it as the control originally, but they could not defeat it ... haha.
(Nov. 11, 2008  8:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So I actually ended up doing these tests, and the results were surprising and humbling.

Both Beyblades fought Dranzer V2, shot first.

Both combos were able to defeat Dranzer V2 handily most times, but your combo actually seemed to fare better than mine. The performance was quite similar, but yours seemed to do slightly better. I attribute this to my combo wasting energy on Attack mode, but also because the fit of the parts seemed better. The Defense Ring SP seemed to make it hold tighter. My combo seemed to rattle quite a bit.

So, in the end I appear to have been proven wrong, and have under-appreciated CMC. I will be adding it to my roster for Compacts. Thanks for mentioning it!

However, what I really learned is that War Lion/10-Heavy/Metal Ball Base destroys both! I was using it as the control originally, but they could not defeat it ... haha.

Thanks for the testing 0Smile and that MBD compact is a real monster Eee
I think it may have more to do with War Lion than Metal Ball Base, but I also don't think the Metal Change bases are that great for compacts. I usually use Metal Ball Base or SG Semi-Flat.
(Nov. 11, 2008  7:26 PM)kinomiya Wrote: Driger s and driger v2 Wink

You haven't read the above posts did you :twisted: