Dream field Z Scammed me

So... a month ago I tryed buying random booster vol26 from amazon Canada, the box arrived, I got a Dynamite ragnarok all original. On Saturday I had a returned money from amazon and I decided to spend it on 2 random vol26 boxes again. Why not right? Well... The first one I opened was opened already. It was the same Dynamite ragnarok but the 2nd box Omg!!! I received 2 disposable vapes and no bey Smile 

Don't be like me... don't buy from DREAM FIELD Z. 

I whish I could post the pictures but idk how
post the images with the image address and put [img] [/img]

the link should be between those
And you have to upload the images to a separate image hosting site. WBO isn't going to host images for you.
(Aug. 15, 2022  8:34 PM)LivioC Wrote: So... a month ago I tryed buying random booster vol26 from amazon Canada, the box arrived, I got a Dynamite ragnarok all original. On Saturday I had a returned money from amazon and I decided to spend it on 2 random vol26 boxes again. Why not right? Well... The first one I opened was opened already. It was the same Dynamite ragnarok but the 2nd box Omg!!! I received 2 disposable vapes and no bey Smile 

Livio I think you should consider getting a refund immediately via their support chat and in the future buying from Amazon Japan instead of Canada if possible, or perhaps turning away from Amazon entirely.

That vape part sounds nuts. In fact some Japanese buyers avoided Amazon domestically for Random Boosters in particular because they supposedly (I'm not sure 100%) rigged the boxes, but that is very different from getting...vape stuff?

I have bought a few random boosters via Amazon JP (and I will be buying the latest one coming out next month), but I didn't notice anything particularly awful, so it is possible the Japanese rumour may no longer be the case. Just a heads up in case you do want to use Amazon still, amazon jp seems fine enough from my limited experience. Or just use eBay or something.
(Aug. 16, 2022  1:05 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2022  8:34 PM)LivioC Wrote: So... a month ago I tryed buying random booster vol26 from amazon Canada, the box arrived, I got a Dynamite ragnarok all original. On Saturday I had a returned money from amazon and I decided to spend it on 2 random vol26 boxes again. Why not right? Well... The first one I opened was opened already. It was the same Dynamite ragnarok but the 2nd box Omg!!! I received 2 disposable vapes and no bey Smile 

Livio I think you should consider getting a refund immediately via their support chat and in the future buying from Amazon Japan instead of Canada if possible, or perhaps turning away from Amazon entirely.

That vape part sounds nuts. In fact some Japanese buyers avoided Amazon domestically for Random Boosters in particular because they supposedly (I'm not sure 100%) rigged the boxes, but that is very different from getting...vape stuff?

I have bought a few random boosters via Amazon JP (and I will be buying the latest one coming out next month), but I didn't notice anything particularly awful, so it is possible the Japanese rumour may no longer be the case. Just a heads up in case you do want to use Amazon still, amazon jp seems fine enough from my limited experience. Or just use eBay or something.

It was from amazon Canada. I requested the refund and now I have to send the vapes back but I haven't done it bc I left that stuff in my gf house. I always buy on Amazon jp and everything is fine there. In fact, I bought 2 rb vol 29 just to fill a order and I got chain kerbs and drigger.