Poll: Which catagory is the best?

My story
0%
Stuffs
57.14%
Jet set radio
42.86%
Total: 100% 7 vote(s)
I have a shop but I have discontinued it. I will post picks of my drawings here.
Story picks!
Stuffs
Jet set radio
I like them and these are WAY better then mine
Holy cow! That's a lot of pics! Great job, Katri! Wink
Aww man thank you so much. I have been trying to think of the roller blade game for like 2 years now, I played it when I was little but I didn't know the name. Thanks now I know, jet set radio.
Well,I mean seriously.These are decent,but not at all good compared to some of my friends

But,i'm sorry for being rude.
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:50 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: Are you guys just compleminting her?These,honestly,aren't very good.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything,but I can do better than this.And my hands are permanently crippled.

Well, that was rude.
They do need work but jeez.
Give her some slack.
That was just plain... Neyh.
Ease up man.
(Oct. 12, 2012  10:07 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2012  9:50 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: Are you guys just compleminting her?These,honestly,aren't very good.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything,but I can do better than this.And my hands are permanently crippled.

Well, that was rude.
They do need work but jeez.
Give her some slack.
That was just plain... Neyh.
Ease up man.
Well,I'm not trying to be rude.You need constructive criticism to get better,correct?
I like them, better than mine at least. Smile
I was bored they arn't work that Ive done before I've done way better than this.
Thanks everyone.
In my threads I like nice things and you could have said it in a better way.
I will do more. Pokemon is my theme.
One Piece section!
Sorry I haven't done more in a while but.......
Hey there. You can use this small basic guide to get a better grasp on how to draw: Manga Characters

Hope this help. (On post #10)