Drawing Competition

(Sep. 21, 2012  10:11 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2012  10:00 PM)SamuraiMaster Wrote: No they don't have to be about Beyblade.

Did we started yet?

Yes we did but the drawings are do October 15.
I sent in my drawings. SAMURAI PIGGY FOR THE WIN!
Please post them in the thread so everyone can see them.
Could I be a competitor? what do we need to draw anyways? or is it anything?
EDIT: it might take a few days for my drawings, im terrible, (probably) and my camera self-suicided itself. what an adventure...
PwnageDerp you can draw whatever you like and Akio314, you need 1 more drawing.
Can I join? If so, I'll post them later today! :3
Ok! A lot of competitors remember there is a signature and avatar Competiton for Halloween. I am hosting it so if you want to join, post it the thread! And please when your done with your 3 drawing please please please Post all of your drawings in one post. Even though you have posted your other drawings already please post them with your final ones!
Take me out of the contest. My motivation is at 12% right now, and im going through a depression cycle. might as well not fight it, so im sorry.
guys, im in! I finnally got the hand of doing graphics via paint.net so put me in Grin!
http://kyomora.deviantart.com/art/Beyblade-Metal-Masters-331063393?ga_submit=10%3A1349565688
Here is my drawing, but if you need more, I got more. Just look through them.
I'm in.

I'm not the best at Digital Art, Tablet Art specifically, but I can do some... (My traditonal art is much better.)

Have a look.

This competition is over now and we will be picking the winner soon. Only 3 people entered their drawings in so yea
wow. I can't draw so I'm not entering, but I love the Bianca pic.
I have decided myself because no one of the judges responded so I chose and the winner is

.... Hale Tenebrae!!!!!
Wohhps >n<

Kind of forgot about this....

I really don't know what to say now XDD
Technically Hale Tenebrae didn't post his/her entry.He/her just posted examples therefore they did not submit there entry so how could they win?
So ... this is over now? Did it even start? LOL xD
(Oct. 25, 2012  8:38 PM)Pokemon trainer Wrote: Technically Hale Tenebrae didn't post his/her entry.He/her just posted examples therefore they did not submit there entry so how could they win?

I didnt really know that but he also PMed me these drawings for the contest.
But you said you had to post the entrie. It wasn't clear for the other contestants.
Enter Me... I'am an expert at drawing... well kinda! XD
@bj i think the tourney is over.
(Oct. 26, 2012  5:02 PM)Pokemon trainer Wrote: But you said you had to post the entrie. It wasn't clear for the other contestants.

Some contestants PMed me their entries and posted them so yea anyone can do that
That was my entry. Did I do it wrong?
No I'm just telling them your fine.