Dranzer s burst mod

Oh wow. The second image loaded first and I thought it was the OG Dragoon. That's really cool and I think you're first to it.
(Sep. 29, 2018  2:32 PM)Dranzerblader Wrote: Has anyone else discovered this yet?[Image: xt5RxUa.jpg]
[Image: 7TJnBoH.jpg]

Yes. I made a similar mod a while ago but I modified a Jerk disk for that. The video should be uploaded in a few days. I am still editing some other videos before that because I promised to do the Hasbro stuff first. But I didn't know that it also fits on Spread. That's very interesting. Great discovery. Smile
(Sep. 29, 2018  2:54 PM)Dranzerblader Wrote: It also works on dragoon s forge disk

Is that forge disk ' wing '
(Sep. 29, 2018  2:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2018  2:54 PM)Dranzerblader Wrote: It also works on dragoon s forge disk

Is that forge disk ' wing '

I think so but I can't remember ?

(Sep. 29, 2018  2:39 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2018  2:32 PM)Dranzerblader Wrote: Has anyone else discovered this yet?[Image: xt5RxUa.jpg]
[Image: 7TJnBoH.jpg]

Yes. I made a similar mod a while ago but I modified a Jerk disk for that. The video should be uploaded in a few days. I am still editing some other videos before that because I promised to do the Hasbro stuff first. But I didn't know that it also fits on Spread. That's very interesting. Great discovery. :)

I actually discovered this by accident fiddling with some 3d files and discovered certain og weight disks would slip over the forge disks.

The weight disk slips right over and spread goes right into the recess. [Image: sKMiQlF.jpg][Image: 0K7xA45.jpg]
I've known this for months
 I Use it with wing
Hi Dranzerblader. Given the nature of this thread, I think Beyblade General is a better fit for your interesting find.

New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here.
Ok thanks, I misunderstood the customization part of the forum.

(Oct. 02, 2018  12:48 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Hi Dranzerblader. Given the nature of this thread, I think Beyblade General is a better fit for your interesting find.

New threads in Burst Customizations should be testing threads, with the first post holding test results following the standard format here.
(Oct. 02, 2018  1:24 AM)Dranzerblader Wrote: Ok thanks, I misunderstood the customization part of the forum.

(Oct. 02, 2018  12:48 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Hi Dranzerblader. Given the nature of this thread, I think Beyblade General is a better fit for your interesting find.

Tell me if you find anything with Dragoon G's weight disk, since that's the only Plastic I ever had (broken for about 1-2 years against Burst Beys)
Has anyone gotten this to work with anything but an 8-balance?
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Has anyone gotten this to work with anything but an 8-balance?

It wont work with the smaller heavy weight discs and I haven't tried the wide disks simply because I dont care for them.
(Oct. 09, 2018  2:08 PM)Dranzerblader Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2018  10:46 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Has anyone gotten this to work with anything but an 8-balance?

It wont work with the smaller heavy weight discs and I haven't tried the wide disks simply because I dont care for them.

Honestly probably for the best, as it avoids any potential weight disk on layer contact.

Still, I have discovered that this Spread Balance disk will fit on all the the plastic-gen remakes barring Draciel Shield (which is significantly thicker on the bottom than the other remakes) as well as Bloody Longinus, Lost Longinus, Maximum Garuda, Deep Chaos, and Emperor Forneus. It'll probably work on a handful of others as well, but I haven't succeeded in finding any more as of yet.