Dranzer MS Article Attempt (Feedback Wanted!)

You know I could have sworn the RC mold difference wasn't in there last time I looked but I seem to be losing my mind, haha. That part could perhaps do with some more competitive performance discussion but unless someone has both, it's hardly worth the effort it would require.

Completely correct on the not obscuring upper thing, too, I should have explained that better myself originally.

Great article, definitely good to go IMO.
Great job guys! I don't have much to add except this:

Spiral Upper section of Dranzer MS Article Wrote:While useful in theory, the integration of multiple Attack styles in one Attack Ring ultimately reduces the effectiveness of each style.

This may be true for Dranzer MS, but it is not true for the entirety of the HMS series (think Slash Upper, Samurai Upper, etc. both of which have a combination of both Smash and Upper). To fix this, the description should mention that it is the integration of multiple Attack styles in this Beyblade specifically that reduces the effectiveness of each style:

Spiral Upper section of Dranzer MS Article Wrote:While useful in theory, in this case, the integration of multiple Attack styles ultimately reduces the effectiveness of each style.

Add this in, and the part Nocto wrote regarding the ABS Caul being too obtrusive to the Metal Frame, and this should be good to go! Don't forget to make a separate article for Circle Balance.

In addition, once this is posted, I'll also add some pictures of black Dranzer MS that I took a while back.
Damn, your photographs are so good. I knew the Beybox picture was not the official one, but it is just as good as one.
In addition to adding some missing links, I've also added in the gallery for the black version. My photos aren't nearly as good as Nocto's, though haha.
No offense kei, as you know I'm not a great photographer, but I think this one needs to be re-taken, as it's quite blurry: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...nzerMS.JPG
It's a really nice angle, so removing it isn't really an option, so when you get time, re-do it?
The AR picture is also really hard to make the detail out on, and as the AR has quite a few details, retaking that might be a good idea too.

I don't want to push you too hard, given you already have a fair bit of work on your plate as it is, but yeah.
I agree with th!nk, that image is awfully blurry, I can hardly make out any of the details on it.