[Answered]  Dranzer Burst - How can we make it good?

Hey guys,

Utoshi here. I recently purchased a Dranzer Burst, I've watched a lot of videos on it ant it doesn't seem that good compared to Takara Tomy beys.
Is Dranzer better against Hasbro? What is the ultimate Dranzer customization? I was thinking of using the Heavy disc with it, What are your guy's thoughts? I will post updates when I receive it tomorrow or Tuesday!
you can't make it good lol. too much recoil for its sucky teeth
I own Dranzer S Burst, and I really do not see a way to make it better. I have tried some smaller disks such as Force and Oval to try to reduce self bursting, but to no avail. No matter what combination type it was used in (Attack, Defense or Stamina), it was just bursting like crazy.

The teeth are fine; they are Nova Neptune teeth, but the problem is that these teeth to not go well with a design with such exposed contact points.
(Jan. 15, 2017  8:06 PM)Hato Wrote: I own Dranzer S Burst, and I really do not see a way to make it better. I have tried some smaller disks such as Force and Oval to try to reduce self bursting, but to no avail. No matter what combination type it was used in (Attack, Defense or Stamina), it was just bursting like crazy.

The teeth are fine; they are Nova Neptune teeth, but the problem is that these teeth to not go well with a design with such exposed contact points.

I think once we get a bigger disc to even out the Energy Layer it'll be a pretty gnarly bey
(Jan. 15, 2017  8:55 PM)Utoshi Wrote: I think once we get a bigger disc to even out the Energy Layer it'll be a pretty gnarly bey

But its teeth aren't real good
(Jan. 15, 2017  9:04 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: But its teeth aren't real good

Would a hasbro driver work better?
(Jan. 15, 2017  9:24 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Would a hasbro driver work better?

worse actually
(Jan. 15, 2017  9:24 PM)Utoshi Wrote: Would a hasbro driver work better?

using hasbro driver would be ilegal on takara beys.

edit:- found it https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dranzer...Discussion

I think I was recalling wrong + those test in which it did ok-ish were against Neptune so I'm not sure if it really possible to improve it

But still. Let's try Dranzer S Jerk/Armed Yeilding. maybe if you bank it it will help to avoid Burst Attack from other beys but it's recoil can still kill it
How would it be illegal? I've never heard that before
(Jan. 16, 2017  12:36 AM)Utoshi Wrote: How would it be illegal? I've never heard that before

Hasbro Performance Tips are different from TT's Drivers, as they have shorter but fatter teeth. TT Drivers do not fit on Hasbro Energy Layers without force being put on, so cross-companying was banned
Imo, I find dranzer's case inevitable. If it is placed on a very defensive driver (eg low movement, hard to move) it will probably burst. If on a high recoil part (eg: Spiral, accel, survive) it will be knocked out.

The only configuration that could even remotely work is DzQX, because judgING from the shape, it has absolutely no use in stamina, and from the bursting, probably no use in defense, although Dz's contact points were probably for smash attacks in the first gen, although it is so violent that DZ bursts before it even has a chance to deliver. Even this is a Skepticism, because QX has low stamina, but assuming from how easily Dz bursts when it is balanced, it is probably easy to say it probably has no good use.