Dranzer Auto Change Balancer

thanks for the pics kenshin...
now..can someone who has the hasbro mold check for any performance difference?
i doubt it would defer that much since takara's mold with more exposed contact points is already not good in performance..
If anything I'd imagine hasbro's mold might have slightly better stamina or something, but yeah, someone should get one and check. IIRC there were a couple floating around the selling forum last I checked.
uh I have the base of the hasbro version. I just don't have the AR of it to test how it does. Also I have no idea how the takara one does in comparison (didn't know there was any difference between the two bases before it was brought up here.
Oh, I checked out the AR (first mold) as a right spin zombie AR today and it did pretty well. Not as good as tiger defenser, galeon, wing upper and stuff but it does a pretty decent job. It's well balanced but its weight distribution is a bit too central and it has slightly too much recoil to be really good.

It would suck in left spin btw, contact points are angled too far outwards for smash (would cause massive recoil and also major breakage issues at that angle) and would cause massive recoil as a zombie AR in left.
Okay but how exactly am I supposed to test the hasbro ACB base when I don't know how the other one does? What against?
Honestly I'm really not sure, it's hard to compare without owning one and right now I'm not willing to sell/send away mine or buy a habsro one myself :c

I'll mess around with it tomorrow and try to find something that should be a good litmus test for the performance. If not perhaps I'll try to solve my video issues and throw something together to demonstrate it that you can compare to, if I have the energy and time.
It's just about 2AM here so I'm going to have a pre-bed snack and then get some sleep though, sorry.
That's fine man. I'll play around with it regardless.
ACB is far better than anyone here has given it credit for, its mode change is useful, its heavy enough to serve some defensive purposes, and its tip is sharp enough that it has decent endurance
It really doubt it man. Have you properly tested it? Or just used it in battles against uncustomised beys or second rate combos?
I got 4th in a plastics tournament using nothing but it stock with its wd replaced with 10 wide and beat a burning kerberous and a trygle attacker. Additionally, these tests were done in a bb-10 not a Tornado Attack (plastics), but the results should be similar between the two stadiums.

Auto Change Balancer was always launched first and both were launched from a catapult grip setup
Auto Change Balancer (endurance mode) with 10 wide vs. Driger V2
Auto Change Balancer: 17 wins (13 OS, 4 KO)
Driger V2: 13 wins (11 OS, 2 KO)
Two redos done because of ties
Auto Change Balancer With 10 wide win rate: 56%

Auto Change Balancer (attack mode) with 10 wide vs. War Monkey Wide Survivor Bearing Change Base with Bearing Core 2
Auto Change Balancer wins: 16 (1 OS, 15 KO (it got bearing core 2 really off-balance)
War Monkey Wide Survivor Bearing Change Base with Bearing Core 2 wins: 14 (13 OS, 1 KO)
Auto Change Balancer with 10 wide win rate: 53%

Its not great attack, but it is solid enough to handle some things in case it does end up against an endurance thing it can beat. I think its versatility deserves some merit.
Interesting. Can anyone else test this? I don't have one anymore unfortunately. I really wish th!nk was here now. How aggressive was the Driger V2 since a stationary one is completely different opponent compared to a one that moves around?
Mine is kind of like the perfect middle ground, it can get hit into going aggro, but it also has really great endurance
Is your version Hasbro or Takara since the AR mold differences would make a lot of difference? I don't want to have the article altered until someone can confirm your findings especially since they go against what others have said and think about it's performance. Unfortunately this may take a while.
ACB AR is relatvely a small AR..its diabeter is just very slightly bigger than ten wide..so i'm afraid, the customization that you used for the attack is only the weight disk attack customization..

i never tested it using wide defense before since i dont own one, so anyone have both ACB and wide defense may further test it.but in my own experience,ACB's attack mode is quite hard to be controlled...haha..i almost constantly self-KO in BB10, but then again, i'm not using wide defense..
Yes, I was never advocating for the power of the ar, but rather its attack abilities with the blade base. However, because of the small size of the ar, in both attack and endurance mold contact is with the wd. Also, I have the hasbro mold of auto change balancer and if you were referring to driger v2, I have the takara orange mold from the random booster.
er what? It's very clearly red.
Its an orangish red, though.
If you're not KOing ACB with Driger V2 you're not launching Driger V2 properly. Your "defensive zombie" is using a really light weight disk (making push-out's much more common) and a terrible AR, a non-existent blade base (srsly the parts list is right there with names what is so difficult that's not even close to any of them) and is in BB-10, thus it is at a massive disadvantage, enough to invalidate your tests.

tl;dr: no I've tested it and it is outclassed, you're wrong, stop being wrong about everything please or if you must continue please go back to mfb and leave plastics be because I don't want to have to spend an hour correcting you every time I check to see how things are going.
Hey. Anyone want to revive this?
It's kinda outdated; doesn't explain a ton.
Wing Cutter has no use, sorry.
Hasbro:Takara base changes explanation..

btw; Hasbro Ver is the GOD of the Mobile Arena (2002/3)
Considering the things that were said in this thread i'd say both the takara and hasbro versions require a decent amount of testing. Also th!nk said that the takara mold AR is useful for zombies Neo so don't just straight off say it's useless.
My bad, I didn't know that the Takara mold was good.