Drahelix is born!

Poll: Do you want to hear more of the story?

Yes
84.27%
No
15.73%
Total: 100% 89 vote(s)
Great story! I really like it so far. Is there room for another character?
not a the moment but if you tell me it i'll fit it in! sorry guys but i'm caught up with homework and work so it will be up when i can get time!
alot of it! also doing artwork to give to anime designer...
Name: Antonio Reyes
Beyblade: RF Rubber Rabbit R145 RHF/RS
Evil a 13 year old boy who doesn't know when to stop and most of the time breaks the persons bey a loner tends to sneak up on people
Wears black hoodie and blue jeans brown spiky hair
A beyblade commpletely made of rubber It is a great defense type seems like it has no flaws with metal coated in rubber as well. When beys hit it they just bounce off.
Special move:crazy hopper hops around the stadium at an extreme speed until the opponent cant see it then it hits the bey at full speed hitting it in the air and then hitting it continuasly in mid air
i know what you mean art takes forever
what do you guys think of my bey
cool one, definitely adding a cool battle with it...
thanks coming from you that means something
nwolf in battle who do you think would win drahelix or arceus
name: sora konoha uchiha
bio: roxas older step brother looks like sora is basicly roxas but older and meaner
bey: Alpha Neo SW70MJQ
face: metal face tthat looks like arceus with scar on left and right looks older and a little more evil looking he can do everything arceus can
energy ring: Neo looks like byxis but with two pointed spikes on each side and more jagged with spikes like pisces
metal wheel: Alpha basicly just a circule of metal with a nother circule with equaly sized and paced straight spikes it has a motor in it witch means the outar circule has an amazing smash attack the outar circule spins right
spin track: SW70 stands for soaring wing 70 it also has an outar circule with evenly sized spikes that go straight to the end or metal wheel the ends are titanium and are randomly placed to the track it is conected to the motor so the otour circule soars left
peformance tip: MJQ stands for metal jagged quake it made of metal its jagged therefore he bounces like quake
the wheel diameter is the same as areus
the weight is also the same
battle gear: the same as roxas but he has a snipe launcher
special move: balastic bounce ( bounces on other bey till worn out)
special move: soar smash (activates motors then smashes into other bey)
can he and roxas be best friends aswell
im interested in hades
thx? anyway been travelling and haven't been on here for ages, need to catch up, will do next part soon
(Feb. 20, 2011  5:53 PM)Nwolf Wrote: thx? anyway been travelling and haven't been on here for ages, need to catch up, will do next part soon

ah i was wondering what happened to you.

yay the next part is coming!
yeh i managed to go to some really great places like EGYPT! JAPAN! CHINA! AUSTRALIA and some others for free because of martial arts camp! not sure why we went to australia though... anyway! will post next part today!
well here it is...

Arexus drifted off into darkness when he felt a sharp shock across his cheek and started dipping in and out of consciousness, then he felt cool liquid drench his skin, but it wasn't cool, it was freezing! He opened his eyes to see Arix grinning cheekily at him. "How you doing there sunshine!" he joked while Arexus sat up. "I heard that the unbeatable got beaten!" he laughed.
"UUgh, I feel like i got hit by a sledgehammer wrapped round a large gold brick..." he said deliriously to himself. while Arix sorted out his bandages he carried on talking to himself... "I really do fancy a cup of tea, or coffee, i'll settle for coffee, and perhaps a biscuit..."

Arix walked over to Neta who was frantically trying to put back together the fragments of Arix's bey but to no avail. she seemed to be missing too many parts. "I'm so sorry Arix, but I wont be able to repare it. all we can do is try find some more metal and make a new bey out of these fragments and scrap. I wish we had more tools... are we going to be stuck like this?" she rambled.
"Listen, we have an idea to clear up all of this and bring back all of the people lost in the wars... the friends, family, Xero..." he stopped short and a tear grew in his eye. he remembered the darkness. and then coming back with all of his friends either dead or dying...

"alright the rescue team is ready..." Arix said to his group of worn friends. he turned to his dad. Take care of Arexus will you? I'm worried about him..." he turned back to the group. "our objective is to find fragments of your beys so we can piece all of them together. unluckily not all of the beys will be exactly the same, like mine. but we must stay hopeful."

"Hey I found something you might wanna see!" said Wolf through his transmitter. Arix arrived in a flash.
"what is it Wolf... oh." he stopped when he saw what Wolf was pointing at. He ordered Wolf to stay far back from it while he figured out why it was here at a time like this...
dude epic story, very well writen, caracther request
Name: Izuma Inzori
BeyBlade: starts with: Silent Ninja MSBSCH85RHF/RS, final form is: Silent Samurai MKSCH85 WRHF/RWD

BeyBlade description:
Face: A shuriken in the middle, between two kantanas and the writing SAMURAI for Silent Samurai and NINJA for Silent Ninja (color: all decals black on silver background)
Silent: think of Lightning with the multi hit mode (renamed Rapid Strike mode) as thick shurikens, and upper mode (renamed Slice mode) as a kantana (color: un-painted)
Samurai: think of Kerbecs + L-Drago I with the 'rings' as shurikens and the dragon heads as kantanas (color; silver)
Ninja: same as Samurai except that the dragon heads are shaped like kunai (color: silver)
MKSCH85: Metal Kantana Spring Change Height 8.5mm – 11.0mm, same as MSBSCH85 except that the Shuriken Blade is changed with 4 kantanas (color: translucent silver for the plastic, un-painted metal for the “blades”)
MSBSCH85: Metal Shuriken Blade Spring Change Height 8.5mm-11mm, think of CH120 with an external shell resembling a shuriken made of metal, when lose, MSBSCH85 can bounce due to the spring within the core of MSBSCH85.
RHF/RS: Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Sharp (can change during combat at Izuma’s command)
WRHF/RWD: Wide Rubber Hole Flat / Rubber Wide Defense (can change during combat at Izuma’s command (color: translucent silver for plastic, black for the rubber))
Super attacks:
Level 1: “Silent death,” Silent Samurai disappears and hits opponent with a million kunai and shuriken and kantanas
Level 2: “100 Slices of The Samurais’’,” the Metal Shuriken shell on MSBSCH85 swells and smashes the opponent’s bey 100 times, on the 99th time, Silent Ninja halts and circles the stadium 10 times, cheating a black hurricane that flips the opposing bey out of the stadium with a insanely powerful smash from Silent Samurai.
Level X: “Infinite Blade” Samurai appears and slices at the opponent’s bey with such speed and power that the opposing bey instantly stops and flies out of the stadium 10 meters away, breaking it in half. (Last resort, can only be used three times in a year!)
BeyBlade Type: Attack/Defense
Spin Direction: Left
Character bio:
Clothes: Black Armani Exchange T-Shirt with black GUESS jeans and a silver cloak with black flames (cloak is based on Minato from NARUTO) clothes all the time
Attitude: helpful and cool, classmates are jealous of him. When he promises
no offence can you plz shorten the spin track and that because it's really long
just change it into MSCH85 and MKCH85
64 ppl are going on a quarantine drive against 14 ppl who dont wanna hear more of the story(according to poll)!!!
its awesome
hhhhmmmmm.... just wanted to say that i had nothing to do with quarantine drive, even i did get 10 of them...
sorry for no updates, but i've been thinking of how to end this story to make another one like a sequel. the reason is this is getting very long and that and also i have come up with a new system which i think rocks. this is the reason i haven't been on...
guys this will be the last part:

"everybody, gather round..." exclaimed Arix, "your lives might be in danger if you don't..."
"how do you think that something like this could happen?" Wolf questioned Arix. "Wormholes don't just appear like that..."

""everyone, a wormhole has appeared through the center of the planet and is tearing it apart." Arix explained to the group. "We don't know why yet, but we have an idea."
"what do you think it's here for?" asked Xero "I reckon your guess is as good as mine."
"Well my idea is that the anicent bey Gamma Paradox has started rotating." Arix explained.
"Gamma Paradox? What beyblade is that?" Wolf queried.
"It's a bey from ancient folklore, you might know the song. now we must leap into the wormhole to defeat it!"

When they leaped inside they were enveloped in darkness, but they kept falling. ahead of them a was a shimmering orb of silver. "There is Gamma Paradox! Now all rip your beys at it at the same time! 3,2,1 let it rip!" they all ripped their beys but they shattered as soon as they left the launcher. "Oh yeah I forgot about that..."

No hope... No chance... We lost this time, and I couldn't help... But wait! I can't give up! Not yet! there's always hope! And as he thought this A shimmer of gold passed over where his heart was, and then the area around him was enveloped in gold light... Arix groped infront of him for something and grabbed something, which he then chucked at Gamma Paradox, as it left the light it became a bey which was perfect and gold. the metal wheel was completely round and the track looked like angel wings. its clear wheel was filled with liquid gold and its tip was perfectly sharp, it was so sharp it tore through the fabric of time and space. It was the perfect bey. It rocketed towards Gamma Paradox. " Go... Perfect Omni!" and it disappeared and reappeared on the other side of Gamma Paradox. It left a trail of gold light behind it. Then Perfect Gamma split open and the dark became pure light. A voice could be heard, deep but gentle. " Thaaank youuu... youuu are a true warrior..." and then it was gone. Arix watched as the bey came back to him. "I know, I must go now..." and he followed it into the light...

1 year later...

"So... how is the picnic?" Xero asked Nita, " How is your beyblade repair shop doing?"
"Fine thank you... Hey Wolf how is your bey team doing? I heard you won the bey championships?" Nita chatted to Wolf.
"Fine, we're progressing well. Arexus... how are you coping, hows your dad?" he asked Arexus who was sitting next to him.
"Dad's coping, but he still misses him... He is still upset that he made Arix believe he was dead..." Arexus replied gloomily. The entire gang was there, all of them... except one...
well, all good stories come to a end eventually. i do hope you make a new story soon