Drahelix is born!

Poll: Do you want to hear more of the story?

Yes
84.27%
No
15.73%
Total: 100% 89 vote(s)
This was fairly obvious...
can i be in too? just as a side character even?

my character and info is on nights story page
yeah okay then, but i can't include you that soon, possibly in 2/ 3 parts? is that ok?
Do you mind if I use Sonic for my character? If not, can you make a character with Sonic Ghost CH120HF/S? The special move would have it change from 145S to 120HF and make a shockwave. It would also move at the speed of light.
ya its fine if im not in for awhile. i just like to be in stories! d:
sure you can use sonic! i don't use it any more so go ahead and as i said i can't fit you in yet but in 2/ 3 parts! might be up again soon so...
Chief - Idea!Chief - Idea!Chief - Idea!
(Dec. 18, 2010  2:22 PM)Nwolf Wrote: sure you can use sonic! i don't use it any more so go ahead and as i said i can't fit you in yet but in 2/ 3 parts! might be up again soon so...

That makes perfect sense. Can I change mine to Mason from my story. Spoiler: His bey is Ghost's bey.
name: Raoki Ambidashi
bey: Lazer Hadouken UDF115 MD
What parts do:
Lazer: Many small lines/blades pointing in random directions
UDF115: like Df145, but shorter with down force blades all over the place, a bit wider
MD: Metal Defense; metal makes it spin faster(less friction((?)) )
Bio: Parents hated him, left home and went around the country doing odd jobs to get enough $$$ to buy boat tickets to Japan to start his life over. Got run over by truck when he got there, woke up in scary hospital, wanted revenge. Found bey in passed out scary lookin guy's pocket and it cut him. Loved the bey(perfect match) and lived with it, surviving with it for years.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it was now 3 years. 3 years of darkness and no light but a dwindling candle. 3 years since all hope had vanished. 3 years since Arix had..... wolf stared down at his beat up bey, not even fit for fighting... so many people had sacrificed themselves trying to keep the hope alive. Faust. Xero. kereku. kereku 2. Itachi. s200401150. Nita. all of them had risked their lives against Arexus but none could pass Necro demon... none could beat him... then a flash of brilliant white light burned across his eyes and everything went blank...

"hey kid, we don't have much time, come on!!!" said a voice somewhat familiar...
"Arix? is that you?" said a stunned Wolf as he got unsteadily to his feet, he looked round and saw a man standing there...
"well then, you must be one of my sons friends! i've been watching him for ages now, he really has grown up..." said the man. Arix's father had returned. "too bad Arexus still hasn't learnt of his wrong-doing..."
"wait, you know Arexus? oh wait, he did look like Arix..." contemplated Wolf.
"well he is my son, you know!" the man replied casualy as he walked around. " know, we need to keep Arix in Arexus' body while they fight inside the body... if they un-fuse, he might, they might... well lets say they can't unfuse, but he must be kept occupied and there's only one way for that..."

"I challenge you, to a beybattle!" Wolf cried to Arexus.
" I accept, now, launch your bey!" came the reply and Wolf did as was said, their launchers grinded and the beys detached themselves from the claws and they landed in unison on the floor. like the last battle demon disintegrated and reappeared over Fenrir. "Not again, it won't work on me!" cried Wolf as Fenrir evaded Demon. Demon shot after Fenrir weaving gracefully side-to-side and striking Fenrir repeatedly. "No, Fenrir, strike back!" and fenrir shot round the back of Demon. "Fenrir, Fur needle Armaggedon!" cried Wolf and fenrir shot up in the air and needles flew down as a barrage of raining needles. it struck down demon and it stopped spinning. "Is, that it then?"
"No, look at Arexus!" came the voice of Arix's dad. Wolf turned his head and cried out, Arix lay next to a bleeding Arexus. demon and Drahelix were spinning together and then demon collapsed in on itself. Arexus started disintegrating from the legs. Arix started waking up. he turned to look at Arexus... "no, where are you going brother!" he cried tears rolling down his face...

'goodbye, brother. you're free now...' thought Arexus as he drifted off, his eyes shut gracefully...
it gets more emotional in the next part when Arexus is dying, he looks back at his memories...
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:40 AM)Nwolf Wrote: so do you wanna be bad?

YES!!!!!!!! DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid
this story is starting to not make sense.
Arix will be a main character in the story.

I asked you a question that you already answered via pm! I didn't notice that you'd already answered.
Can't wait to read the next part. I hope it's good.
nice story ive made a new part of my bey story check it out
i already have and you have improved!
can i be in it you can use massune
thanks dude i improved from your addvise about we both make a part of are story ok
[/align][/php][/code][/quote][quote][code][php][align=center]stop spamming your self diamond
Attached Files

.jpg   driger1.jpg (Size: 52.21 KB / Downloads: 117)
Wait, in your story Arix and Xero work together, but in Night's story, they're enemies. Explain.
(Dec. 20, 2010  6:10 PM)Nwolf Wrote: how does it not make sense?

The storyline is confusing. ya JUST introduced a new guy, and he's dying before I could even figure out who he is.