Drahelix is born!

Poll: Do you want to hear more of the story?

Yes
84.27%
No
15.73%
Total: 100% 89 vote(s)
(Dec. 24, 2010  1:22 PM)PoisonSerpent75 Wrote: Wait, in your story Arix and Xero work together, but in Night's story, they're enemies. Explain.

LOL! You and Night (who along with Ra and Kyuubi-Master inspire me deeply) have me 99999% confused.

You make me wonder if Arix is going to be good or bad in our story...
alright then bladerpiguy he is Arix's twin, the bad version and its explained in the next part... also night wanted me to be bad as he didn't have many characters, also my story and his are not related in any way except that Xero is in it...
(Dec. 28, 2010  12:27 PM)Nwolf Wrote: alright then bladerpiguy he is Arix's twin, the bad version and its explained in the next part... also night wanted me to be bad as he didn't have many characters, also my story and his are not related in any way except that Xero is in it...

oh. thx. it was just confusing me. it seemed like he was Arix's DAD for a minute, or something.
no Arix's dad is the one that wolf meets with the blinding flash of light...
wow, so i just beat a guy that was unbeatable, awesome! Smile (quick question, why me?)
cant wait for the next ep
You didn't really beat him.
EDIT: I shouldn't've said that.
what do you mean by that?
Nothing.....
(Dec. 30, 2010  12:40 PM)Nwolf Wrote: ?????? I kinda thought he did...

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO CONFUSED!!!!!!!!! DID HE BEAT AREXUS OR NOT???????????
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:30 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yes, he did...

sighs" okay good not confused anymore. when is the next part?........... carrot
well i don't know i'm kinda caught up with work, and drawings, incomplete that must be done...
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy .he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.
also can my charcter be a main one
(Nov. 18, 2010  8:32 AM)Nwolf Wrote: well Night i'll be doing it everytime someone says they want to be in my story, as i need 'recruits' and it would take too much time thinking them up!

Could you please make me Katoru!!!!Tongue_out_wink
nwolf can you do a desingh of my bey for me
can you use my bey deamon dyclextic and oxie
Bump! I can now design the beys aswell and put them up on here! so give me your requests! next part will be up on weekend, adjusting to school again!
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy .he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.
also can my charcter be a main one
name: roxas maximus uchiha
bio: same as roxas from kingdom hearts but a bit older and taller with organastion XIII coat with flame desins at the bottom and the same desings that the akatsuki coat has he wears black/shinny blue jeans he also wears a black long sleeve hayabusa mizuchi rashguard he also wears black and red shoes and has an awsome fake horn pendant/chain and is realy cool he is an athletic person always eats alot has a birth mark on top left of for head can be quite annoying like has quite sharp k9s his eyes are blue is often calm never gives up always keeps his cool is smart and has a high IQ is an energetic person bey: Eternal Arceus UCEGBDH60/320EFSCTMES
face: metal face with a humanoid warrior with wings and a cape also with a mixture of every keyblade in kingdom hearts with the word excalibur on the blade he also has another blade looks identical but the one in his right hand looks dark and has excalibur on a side and oblivion on the other side while the other in his left hand is light and has excalibur on a side and oathkeeper on the other side he also holds a giant fire ball like sol blaze it also has two dragon heads whitch pops out of his shoulders whitch can shoot fire balls backgrond rainbow colour he also has a 16 part solid gold and solid glass body defence armour plate the spirt of the bey can be the size of pegusis when where just playing but when we get into the game and were trying to win it's spirt grows to 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000​​​00 ft tall the spirt contains the power of Nothingness the face glows in the dark
energy ring: Arceus(a little like l'drago2 atcept heads are meant to go up TZeus wheel and alot more grey/black and grey/white rubber spikes coming out when spikes in wheel come out the eyes glow red and the tattoos are made of plain dimonds and pearls and are the same as l'drago2 coming out it is left and right spin) it also has 16 thin solid gold combiened with solid glass armour plates it is a clear silver colour
metal wheel: Eternal (like galaxy but it has gold coloured titanium spikes that store in the wheel but come out on comand facing the same way as drahelix wheel it has fans on bottom of wheel and after the spikes come out the fans move so it can change from left to right and fly and move faster it is all made of titanium atcept the fan and the mechanics one spike is coloured gold while the other is silver and so on until the spikes are all coloured it uses perminent paint the outside galaxy part is black while the inside is white
spin track: UCEGBDH60/320 stands for ultimate change eternal gravity bowl defense height 60 to 320 like ed track but with 3 metal balls in the defense plates it also has sticky stuff on the sides of the plates and in the track whitch means when a bey hits it it does the same thing the ed track does in the show it also means0 it absorbes the hit and changes height from anything between 60 and 320 and is filled with a super powered cell batery in the tack so it adds weight also the cell makes it spin rapidly when the track is set low you can you can push the blades up to the wheel so it spins with the bey instead of spinning freely the track can change height on command the colour of the track is a see through gold thile all the lines and gaps are a thin silver the out line of the track is covered in silver metal atcept the end of the plates whitch are a sticky substance whe hit will stick the other beys metal wheel or whatever hits is sent flying and the other bey loses quite a bit of its stamina the stckey stuff regains its shape after being hit
peformance tip: XEFSCTMES stands for xtra eternal free spinning coated titanium metal eternal sharp spinns freely eternal sharp bottom of tip is titanium and is coated in rubber like ray unicorno's tip the outside of the tip colour is a see through gold colour while the rubber is black/white while the metal at the bottom is permently painted gold the rubber part is wide like XF tip
the bey is has a very big circumfrence of about 60mm
the bey is has a very heavy weight of about 300g
battle gear inclueds: rapid deploy case,metal assist,led scope light,electric launcher grip with built in compass in the twisting thing the grip is connected to the electric LR rev-up launcher the string lenth is 5ft if you hold a button on the grip whitch makes the rev-up launcher start spinning like a battle striker launcher when you pull the string it adds power and lets it go he also has a bey pointer
ultimate move: armageddon - every body can't see the bey hit's everything around it while moving at 10 times light speed then creats a wave of energy and destruction witch destroyes the whole milky way if you don't know what that means it's bigger than the universe then the bey re makes it
special move:explosion force field - creats a almost invicible bubble of energy witch when makes contact with another bey makes a explosion outside the energy the size of a human the shield can only be broken if another bey hits it with power straigh after the explosion
special move: final strikes - hit the four corners of the other beys then hits the other bey face with this beys tip then soares through the air and comes to finish the other bey
special move: judgement - gets a lot of energy around my bey then makes a super powerful hit on the other bey
special move: final judgement - get a lot of power like judgemet but does a lot of hits like final strikes until it is worn out can i be a main charcter/thought to be bad but found out to be good near the end like pheniox
I'll try guys, also gonna post in my other thread to say i take drawing requests now. story should be up later!