Dragooon G

Ok you guys, I want to make dragoon G that will outlast a beyblade in battle so what u think I can use out of these parts
Trygator Attack Ring
Black Tryeagle Attack Ring
Orange Galeon Attack Ring
Sea Green Galeon Attack Ring
5-Prong Weight Disk
8-Prong Weight Disk
Large Weight Disk
Medium Weight Disk
Blue Hyper Aggressive Running Core
Sea Green Combination Running Core
Sea Green Defense Running Core
To make a dragoon G, you should use the following parts;

Eight Spiker
10-wide
Left EG
First Clutch Base (DG version)
No I have a Dragoon G but I want to make the beyblade outlast the opponent beyblade.
pretty sure most of those parts don't actually exist
if u mean the parts that I posted then yes they do exist
no they don't

5-Prong Weight Disk
8-Prong Weight Disk
Large Weight Disk
Medium Weight Disk
Blue Hyper Aggressive Running Core
Sea Green Combination Running Core
Sea Green Defense Running Core

there are no parts with these names
lol Blue Hyper Aggressive Running Core.
RCs are for HMS which aren't compatible with the... well those ARs anyways.
hahahaha whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Shows how much Toywiz knows.
Blading Wrote:I Told you guys that the parts are real

but not the real parts names were used so you must understand where we are coming from
Yeah but I can still use these in battle right?
They're all legal, but LOL
Good to know Toywiz updated their page and fianlly removed the link to the forum there...
Blading Wrote:Yeah but I can still use these in battle right?

yes
hahaha SG Flat is "Hyper Aggressive", I wonder what some of the Dragoon tips/bases and Metal Flat, etc, would be considered as.

Anyways, you'll have trouble outlasting most bey with only those parts...
Holy carp! They have that original Gaia Dragoon! HELL YES! And I get paid in 4 days! Awesome!

Anyway, I'm guessing Toywiz pulled those partnames out their carp. Seriously. You think they would go to a reputable Beyblade site, such as this one, and find that stuff out.
Siliva Wrote:Anyway, I'm guessing Toywiz pulled those partnames out their carp. Seriously. You think they would go to a reputable Beyblade site, such as this one, and find that stuff out.

they're toywiz what would you expect
My Dragoon G Running Core just broke so any advice onto build a new beyblade or just buy a another one?
Running Cores are HMS only. You're talking about the Engine Gear.
Siliva Wrote:Holy carp! They have that original Gaia Dragoon! HELL YES! And I get paid in 4 days! Awesome!

Anyway, I'm guessing Toywiz pulled those partnames out their carp. Seriously. You think they would go to a reputable Beyblade site, such as this one, and find that stuff out.

They used to sell that same Limited Ed. Blue Gaia Dragoon along with those RB9s for like $5/$6 back at some online store.
G Wrote:
Siliva Wrote:Holy carp! They have that original Gaia Dragoon! HELL YES! And I get paid in 4 days! Awesome!

They used to sell that same Limited Ed. Blue Gaia Dragoon along with those RB9s for like $5/$6 back at some online store.

That's amazingly cheap. I'm pretty surprised by this, actually.
I Think toywiz is getting ready for the new blades so that why they delecting and adding stuff