Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst

(Jun. 30, 2016  6:51 PM)Big Smoke Wrote: http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/illust.html

Dragoon S Burst version!

Looks like DragoonS Boost Xtreme. Also, the Disk seems to be placed for left spin.
(Jun. 30, 2016  6:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2016  6:51 PM)Big Smoke Wrote: http://sakura2factory.web.fc2.com/illust.html

Dragoon S Burst version!

Looks like DragoonS Boost Xtreme. Also, the Disk seems to be placed for left spin.

Yeah, it looks so cool!
I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Dragoon S Burst version!

Thank you for finding that image Big Smoke Smile

Oh... my... giddy aunt... is that Wing Xtreme? Well, Xtreme is at least fitting but that makes me worried about what the other three come with.
Thanks for the image Big Smoke.

Well I was right not to overhype this for new parts... But I guess it possibly being left spin should make up for it. Good eye Brad.
Hey, this might finally dethrone Valkyrie in Attack hopefully hah.
Thanks for the pocs Big Smoke!
Tbh i'm kinda hyped about the white xtreme. So maybe whatever driger comes with will be blow or accel so we can get a white version.

(Jun. 30, 2016  7:14 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: Thanks for the pics Big Smoke!
Tbh i'm kinda hyped about the white xtreme. So maybe whatever driger comes with will be blow or accel so we can get a white version.
Keep in mind that this is just a drawing. We don't know if Dragoon S Burst will be released or, if it is, how it will work.

It would be weird to launch a huge new gameplay element — left spin — with what's essentially a throwback item. If we're getting left spin I am sure another Burst release in left spin would be coming around the same time.
... I now want that blade more than ever! GO DRAGOON!
(Jun. 30, 2016  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey, this might finally dethrone Valkyrie in Attack hopefully hah.

Because Dragoon S' AR worked so well the first time.

Well, hopefully being possibly left spin and possibly resist bursting will make it good.
(Jun. 30, 2016  7:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2016  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hey, this might finally dethrone Valkyrie in Attack hopefully hah.

Compared to the other options available at the time, it was pretty good.
(Jun. 30, 2016  7:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2016  7:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Seriously? That's hard to believe. But it really depends on how well it holds up compared to the shape of layers Burst has.
(Jun. 30, 2016  7:42 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2016  7:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2016  7:27 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Because Dragoon S' AR worked so well the first time.

Seriously? That's hard to believe. But it really depends on how well it holds up compared to the shape of layers Burst has.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...oduct_List

Look at what was out before Dragoon S. Not a ton of great Attack options.
you had bistool though
even though the image of dragoon S looks like it has xtreme, i kind of want a variant rubber flat, maybe something not as wide, and probably shorter, also softer rubber.
Thank you so much for the images, Big Smoke! :'D

I definitely think it's Dragoon Boost Xtreme, seeing that the 2 of the 4 'slopes' from Xtreme are shown. I don't think TT would release a very similar variant with the same plastic mold as Xtreme, but with a different rubber.

I am getting hyped for Dragoon (hopefully it's comes out and is left spin)!

(Jun. 30, 2016  7:49 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: you had bistool though

you had bumpking
No problem, peeps.
Grin

I love being called by that name!
Andrew
But... isn't the Disk on the illustration actually Wing and not Boost? I mean Boost's wings actually go the other way round...
Incase people were wondering; Dragoon will be left spin; look at the Disk placement :'D
OK i take back what i said about them moving on from plastics this looks amazing is this gonna be a regular release?
(Jun. 30, 2016  9:04 PM)Hato Wrote: Incase people were wondering; Dragoon will be left spin; look at the Disk placement :'D

Yeah Brad pointed it out I think. Or else showing an almost bursting Dragoon is stupid.

I think the disk looks more like Wing than Boost TBH.
Wing is not that elevated up boost is sharp and it goes up more
(Jun. 30, 2016  8:59 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: But... isn't the Disk on the illustration actually Wing and not Boost? I mean Boost's wings actually go the other way round...

No, Boost's spikes face counter-clockwise just like Wing's do.

[Image: latest?cb=20160420211817]
(Jun. 30, 2016  9:06 PM)KnightPro Wrote: OK i take back what i said about them moving on from plastics this looks amazing is this gonna be a regular release?

It's not even announced yet.
Grin
(Jun. 30, 2016  9:09 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Wing is not that elevated up boost is sharp and it goes up more

Boost's slopes does NOT go backwards though. Wing does much like the illustration shows and is a little more rounded.

And please, please do not say "Well, it's probably a left spin version of Boost" because that would be a terrible argument.

@[Bey Brad] - I'm not talking about the spikes, I'm talking about the direction the wings are slanted.
I can't wait to see what parts the rest come with. Since only Dragoon S doesn't have a fresh gimmick for burst.