Dragoon MS and MS UV

Pages are up!

http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Dragoon_MS
http://www.beywiki.com/index.php/Dragoon_MS_UV

No images yet, would appreciate some. Please tell me what you think.
It seems nice Brad thanks.
Did anyone else get a Dragoon MS from Hasbro with a tip that doesn't work the way it's supposed to?
Been wanting some one to write an article on these two. Thanks alot Brad.

Grip Flat UV has turned out to be the Wolborg MS of TBTS. It's hard as hell to beat consistently, for me anyway.
I don't really like using GFC UM in TBTS ... it seems to me, at least, a little too fast.
Where do you find it to be useful at?

In TBTS it wins almost all the time for me. I can't beat bearing core with it at all in Tornado Balance.
I noticed a few errors like putting a part name in the wrong spot (i.e. WD: Circle Upper). I'll fix'em now.
Synesthesia Wrote:Where do you find it to be useful at?

In TBTS it wins almost all the time for me. I can't beat bearing core with it at all in Tornado Balance.

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: Circle Wide
RC: GFC UM

I can beat WBMS + Reverse Defenser about 8/10 @ TB with this.
Unfortunately I don't own Samurai Upper. Do you think Circle Upper would suffice?
Synesthesia Wrote:Unfortunately I don't own Samurai Upper. Do you think Circle Upper would suffice?

Yes. You have to use Sliding Shoot. If your Beyblade doesn't move in a flower formation through the center, you have no chance. Shooting technique is crucial with this RC.
Bey Brad Wrote:
Synesthesia Wrote:Where do you find it to be useful at?

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: Circle Upper
RC: GFC UM

I can beat WBMS + Reverse Defenser about 8/10 @ TB with this.

Circle Upper is an attack ring. I think you mean Circle Wide.
yeah will carp you carp
Bey Brad Wrote:Yes. You have to use Sliding Shoot. If your Beyblade doesn't move in a flower formation through the center, you have no chance. Shooting technique is crucial with this RC.

That's been the whole problem - I can't hit it consistently. I haven't learned the sliding shoot yet either, so I'll read up on it.

I managed to beat Wolborg MS once in TB using:
Circle Upper
CWD defense ring
Metal Weight Grip Core

That RC gets pummeled by GFUV in TBTS though. Metal Change Core works better for me against GFUV in TBTS.
Before I mastered Sliding Shoot, I used MWGFC as well, it can do pretty well. Sliding Shoot is hard to learn. I'll try to get an instructional video up ASAP.
That would be awesome!

Out of curiosity, does the technique require an HMS Grip?
I can't imagine doing Sliding Shoot properly without a grip ... you should definitely get one. Toywiz has them for $8.99, and you can get them on YJ too.
I'll take photos. Give me a while.

Edit: It seems like I'm still not authorized to make any changes to the wiki. Still can't upload either, they tell me it's a "protected page".

Anyway, you might want to note that the plastic is the same for both Dragoon MS and MSUV.
Great articles. Sadly i haven't managed to get a hold of both beyblades to take pictures, but i have got GFC UM from RBA2.
[Image: grip_cores.jpg]
[Image: metal_attack.jpg]
[Image: metal_smash.jpg]
[Image: metalattack_dismantled.jpg]
[Image: compare_smash_spike.jpg]

If this problem is still not resolved, someone can help me upload these.

Also, the last image can be used for smash attack vs spike attack comparison on other articles.
Uh, can you get rid of the huge watermarks?

Also, I appreciate the comparison pictures, but I need some of them individually as well.
From the Dragoon MS Beywiki article:
Quote: Upper Attack Customization

Using this RC, you can build the most popular Attack customization of HMS.

* AR: Samurai Upper (Samurai Changer MS)
* WD: CWD Defense Ring (Sea Dragon)
* RC: Grip Flat Core (Dragoon MS)

I don't own Grip Flat Core and was wondering how well it performs with that much weight on.
I have GFC Ultimate Mode and know it does just fine for this combo. How fast does the Grip Flat version slow down comparatively? I always thought this setup might be a little bit too heavy for Grip Flat Core and if either way the GFC UM version wouldn't just do it better overall.
King of Darkness Wrote:From the Dragoon MS Beywiki article:

I don't own Grip Flat Core and was wondering how well it performs with that much weight on.
I have GFC Ultimate Mode and know it does just fine for this combo. How fast does the Grip Flat version slow down comparatively? I always thought this setup might be a little bit too heavy for Grip Flat Core and if either way the GFC UM version wouldn't just do it better overall.

I've always followed this:
If I use GFC Ultimate Mode I go with Samurai Upper plus CWD Defense Ring for more control.
If I use GFC I go with Samurai Changer plus Circle Wide, or Circle Upper plus CWD Defense Ring.

As for how it effects the speed:
It is slower, but I think what is more important in an GFC/GFCUM match (in TBTS at least) is which beyblade hits the stadium first and where it hits.
King of Darkness Wrote:From the Dragoon MS Beywiki article:

This combo is fine for TBTS. Every Blader should try different WDs to see which works best for them. The ones I listed are not necessarily my favourites.