Dragoon GT Article

Not encyclopedic enough and not nearly detailed enough.
The writing style itself is messy and has some improper punctuation and grammar. The details given about the EG and CEW aren't good enough. You didn't give any example combos.
Does the AR have any smash attack as well?
You should mention that upper also needs to be heavy to work correctly and why.
With this sentence "However, when using it un-customized, the immense height of the blade itself reduces the chances of upper attack." I would reword it saying something like "However, whenused un-customized, the height of the blade itself makes upper nearly impossible (negligable could replace this?) to use, since upper attack needs to be lower than the opposing beyblade to work correctly."
I'm pretty stumped on what else to do...
(Feb. 13, 2009  3:05 AM)Anu Wrote: OK I did the changes everybody mentioned... Although right now I'm totally stumped on what to write about on the SG, CEW and BB and Overall sections.

Try to make some comparisons to other competing blades in the same category. So since this is an engine gear try to make some comparisons to some other engine gears. What separates this SG and CEW from lets say a Dragoon G or a Dranzer G SG? Height comparisons etc.

Think of some questions along those lines and then ask some members who have that equipment to relay info back to you(assuming you do not have all the blades you want to reference). Once you have enough info, write it up and then you should have a more substantial article. Sorry I could not be much more help seeing as the only EG blades I have are Driger and Dranzer G.
I say you need to go in to more detail with everything, especially the AR. The article is just to short =/. Explain stuff a little more. Also, I really wouldn't know what to say about the EG and CEW cuz I really don't know how they work, sorry I couldn't be more helpful
I'm Very Sorry Guys...To be Honest The only reason I purposely made it short was that...I was afraid of the consequences of going into detail. So I'll add back my original ideas and maybe then you guys will be able to help.
Thanks for understanding.
(Feb. 13, 2009  3:37 AM)Anu Wrote: I'm Very Sorry Guys...To be Honest The only reason I purposely made it short was that...I was afraid of the consequences of going into detail. So I'll add back my original ideas and maybe then you guys will be able to help.
Thanks for understanding.

Don't be afraid, as long as it is legible then write it. The members of this board are here to help. I am sure if you have uncertainties about facts the admin or general members will pitch in. We don't bite.
If I had time, I would help rewrite this, but I'm in the middle of doing a long project for school due tomorrow, if noone else has rewritten it, I'll probably do that tomorrow or late tonight.
Thanks for the Help Pichu but seeing as your busy... If I can't manage I'll ask for some help.
I like the rewriten version, never would have guessed you could write that well, Anu
There are some adjustments needed to be made.
These I will work on later.
UPDATE: I'm done my version. I still need assistance though...
Hmm a definite improvement, but still seems a little short (at least compared to other articles). I don't have this blade so I can't go into more depth without being able to use it myself. Who knows, maybe that is all you need for this blade....hopefully some other members can pitch in some ideas. I will say however that what you have written is done very well.
Any other thoughts would be appreciated. Smile
Have you even used G Upper with the Upper Attack SPs?
Anu, do you own Dragoon GT?
(Feb. 19, 2009  11:39 AM)Anu Wrote: Yeah, Why?

Because it seems like you're writing articles based on information you've gathered elsewhere, as opposed to your own experiences.
Well, I tried my best... Can anyone else try and improve???
Another thing I've been wondering lately about is that:

Quote:*Use in Upper Attack Customization

Should I re-phrase this... Because wouldn't this be used only if the part is popular???
How about mentioning countering Zombies with the AR?