Dragoon GT Article

Wait I've never actually faced a Zombie with the AR... It works Chocked_2 ???
Well the point of a Zombie is to steal spin from a right spining beyblade, right? So, you can counter zombies with the AR. This is what I think is correct, but don't quote me on it.
That's how it always works though :\
(Mar. 03, 2009  8:31 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Well the point of a Zombie is to steal spin from a right spining beyblade, right? So, you can counter zombies with the AR. This is what I think is correct, but don't quote me on it.

Well, technically you can also have a right-spin Zombie to beat left-spin Beyblades, so ...
(Mar. 03, 2009  9:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2009  8:31 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Well the point of a Zombie is to steal spin from a right spining beyblade, right? So, you can counter zombies with the AR. This is what I think is correct, but don't quote me on it.

Well, technically you can also have a right-spin Zombie to beat left-spin Beyblades, so ...

I see, but for the majority of Zombies, Left-Spin Zombies are more popular, right? I mean I can only think of Gyro Ar and Smash Turtle for a Zombie in right spin.
Wing Cross dude.
war lion and tiger defenser would work fine as well
(Mar. 04, 2009  2:46 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Wing Cross dude.

Really!? I've honestly never heard of Wing Cross being used in left spin, unless I missed the meeting where you guys decided that wing cross is usable in left spin.
(Mar. 04, 2009  2:56 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2009  2:46 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Wing Cross dude.

Really!? I've honestly never heard of Wing Cross being used in left spin, unless I missed the meeting where you guys decided that wing cross is usable in left spin.

We're talking about right spin zombies.
Another thing: Can someone find out if any "Other Versions" were released or not???
Please and Thanks.
i'm still looking for that set, i've always missed it every time it came up Unhappy
Yeah, that set looks awesome. The Customized Grip comes with soo many accesories especially the rubber grips. Plus the black Dragoon GT doesn't look too bad either Wink
That set is carp awesome. I remember the first time I saw it I was in total awe. XD
(Mar. 04, 2009  3:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We're talking about right spin zombies.

Ay, yes. I was out of it.
(Mar. 03, 2009  8:18 PM)Anu Wrote: Another thing I've been wondering lately about is that:

Quote:*Use in Upper Attack Customization

Should I re-phrase this... Because wouldn't this be used only if the part is popular???

Thanks for everything guys... but this still doesn't answer my question^^^
I once saw that black Dragoon GT set go for 1700 yen ... and I didn't have any deposit at MOJ ... Crying
(Mar. 04, 2009  10:32 PM)Anu Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2009  8:18 PM)Anu Wrote: Another thing I've been wondering lately about is that:

Quote:*Use in Upper Attack Customization

Should I re-phrase this... Because wouldn't this be used only if the part is popular???

Thanks for everything guys... but this still doesn't answer my question^^^

Popularity has nothing to do with how it can be used.
Don't think anything else is able to be added ???
You should state the following (in your own words):
The Left Turbo Engine Gear of Dragoon GT gives a boost of four times the normal Left EG can which makes it a must have in the EG type tier, however, the CEW, Metal Grip is ineffective for an attacker(In our case Dragoon GT) as it cuts the movement potential due to its heavy weight of the Beyblade rather than making it a good attacker that would hold to the stadium that it causes the performance of the Turbo Engine Gear being cut to less than its halved value, however, when changed with Metal Semi-Flat, the blade goes back to its desired performance.

Additionally, G-Upper's Upper Attack is not effective and its minor smashing ability adds in a great recoil to it that it has a high risk of breaking(Had 2 of them broken and heard about this issue from people in forums complaining about it in past).

My experiences with this blade has tought me one thing: The only useful part it has, is its Left Turbo Engine Gear.
I made the changes which were necessary.
You should revise the article as it has logical errors in terms of grammer...
I just saw this article was put up on Beywiki and some of the formatting doesn't match with all the other articles, there are no example combos and I think a little more could be said in the conclusion.