Dragon will break again?

(Dec. 09, 2019  3:29 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  3:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: Can you give us a link to that?

He literally said it's from a magazine, most likely not online, but a physical copy
Than a photo, or a quote.

Anyway, I don't believe this.

(Dec. 09, 2019  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  3:29 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: He literally said it's from a magazine, most likely not online, but a physical copy
Than a photo, or a quote.

we'll have to wait for more information to find out if it's true or not
(Dec. 09, 2019  6:16 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  2:41 PM)g2_ Wrote: Than a photo, or a quote.

we'll have to wait for more information to find out if it's true or not
It's probably true, since Maruti is very reliable.

And confirmed for episode 38. So what is going to happen now? Another Dragon?
(Dec. 09, 2019  6:59 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  6:16 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: we'll have to wait for more information to find out if it's true or not
It's probably true, since Maruti is very reliable.

Are you sure that its gonna break i can see gwynns intention being to break it but he just beat drum instead or it actually does break but drum remakes it and upgrades it with those other two modes
(Dec. 09, 2019  7:13 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  6:59 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's probably true, since Maruti is very reliable.

Are you sure that its gonna break i can see gwynns intention being to break it but he just beat drum instead or it actually does break but drum remakes it and upgrades it with those other two modes
The magazine when translated from the description of episode 38 proves it.
(Dec. 09, 2019  7:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  7:13 PM)Requim Wrote: Are you sure that its gonna break i can see gwynns intention being to break it but he just beat drum instead or it actually does break but drum remakes it and upgrades it with those other two modes
The magazine when translated from the description of episode 38 proves it.
I dont get it, isn't Gwyn a good guy?
(Dec. 09, 2019  7:24 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  7:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: The magazine when translated from the description of episode 38 proves it.
I dont get it, isn't Gwyn a good guy?

He's more neutral than anything at least in the anime manga wise he seems evil since he's with Arthur. Although he could be tricking the drum and the gang into thinking he's good then hit them in the face with the truth.
GT anime is all over the place... I don't even know what's going on at this point
(Dec. 09, 2019  8:11 PM)KnightPro Wrote: GT anime is all over the place... I don't even know what's going on at this point

But that's a good thing right? Being unpredictable.
(Dec. 09, 2019  8:19 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2019  8:11 PM)KnightPro Wrote: GT anime is all over the place... I don't even know what's going on at this point

But that's a good thing right? Being unpredictable.

I think he means the anime is not staying to one big plot, and that it is going all over the place with the story, not staying consistent with the story.
When Dragon evolved did it have its 2 other modes? (Evolutions)
(Dec. 09, 2019  9:34 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: When Dragon evolved did it have its 2 other modes? (Evolutions)

If you mean another new evolution, that is not going to happen.
What I meant was the 3 modes it has. Normal, Bound, Awakened.
(Dec. 09, 2019  9:48 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: What I meant was the 3 modes it has. Normal, Bound, Awakened.
That is likely, otherwise it would make no sense why it would break.
Yo guys like this comment to agree with my point that Gwyn is a big dingus.
The biggest dingus in the whole Beyblade burst gen. He is the biggest dingus known for breaking Dragon.
(Dec. 09, 2019  9:48 PM)WayoftheBey Wrote: What I meant was the 3 modes it has. Normal, Bound, Awakened.

I watched (I think episode 36?), after Drums battle with Arthur. He did evolve once during the battle, to Bound mode. So ID does have the 3 modes already built in at this point.

I think that if Gwyn DOES break Dragon, it'll be an accident and he'll help repair/rebuild it. He's a mathematician, and a rookie blader. He's not an antagonist (I don't think, at least). I remember a while ago there was a rumor that he was going to rebuild Diabolos. I don't think an antagonist would do that, do you?
(Dec. 10, 2019  8:59 AM)BladerGem Wrote:

I watched (I think episode 36?), after Drums battle with Arthur. He did evolve once during the battle, to Bound mode. So ID does have the 3 modes already built in at this point.

I think that if Gwyn DOES break Dragon, it'll be an accident and he'll help repair/rebuild it. He's a mathematician, and a rookie blader. He's not an antagonist (I don't think, at least). I remember a while ago there was a rumor that he was going to rebuild Diabolos. I don't think an antagonist would do that, do you?

No, even gwyn wakes up in the squad, Genesis comes out of sealed form, says he's going to get his hair dalaganand build a dragon.
(Dec. 11, 2019  8:32 PM)avery007 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  8:59 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I watched (I think episode 36?), after Drums battle with Arthur. He did evolve once during the battle, to Bound mode. So ID does have the 3 modes already built in at this point.

No, even gwyn wakes up in the squad, Genesis comes out of sealed form, says he's going to get his hair dalaganand build a dragon.

Um... can someone translate this for me? ?
In the manga Genesis is about to destroy Dragon but Diabolos saves him and knocks out Genesis.
(Dec. 11, 2019  8:32 PM)avery007 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2019  8:59 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I watched (I think episode 36?), after Drums battle with Arthur. He did evolve once during the battle, to Bound mode. So ID does have the 3 modes already built in at this point.

what you said makes no sense?

honestly, after seeing the manga I really do think anime Gwynn is just tricking the gang into thinking he's good and then BAM shocking truth he's evil.
(Dec. 11, 2019  8:41 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  8:32 PM)avery007 Wrote: No, even gwyn wakes up in the squad, Genesis comes out of sealed form, says he's going to get his hair dalaganand build a dragon.

Um... can someone translate this for me? ?
Sorry Translation mistranslated

(Dec. 11, 2019  9:16 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  8:32 PM)avery007 Wrote: No, even gwyn wakes up in the squad, Genesis comes out of sealed form, says he's going to get his hair dalaganand build a dragon.

what you said makes no sense?

honestly, after seeing the manga I really do think anime Gwynn is just tricking the gang into thinking he's good and then BAM shocking truth he's evil.

Yes b-157 New Genesis uptade
(Dec. 12, 2019  4:28 PM)avery007 Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2019  8:41 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Um... can someone translate this for me? ?
Sorry Translation mistranslated

(Dec. 11, 2019  9:16 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: what you said makes no sense?

Yes b-157 New Genesis uptade
Third Infinite Lock Bey or an upgrade? This will be interesting.